Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico (22470 Views)

Messi Finally Returns To Training After Confirming He'll Stay At Barcelona / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
eni4real:
Stop hiding Cristiano under Eder's and Bernaldo's masterclass!!!
cry more.
Someone cannot be a star boy in peace
Up CR7
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
eni4real:
Stop spamming this thread.
Show us Gerd Muller stat instead!!! We want to see his Bundesliga self stat!
Ahhh.
See how rude you are.
Muller is a legend. Respect is giving to him.
If you want your Messi to be respected, be humble.
And you Eni4real, go n help him win the FIFA world cup. If not, hug transformer
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by ShitStain(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
logon599:
One of the greatest of our time. Alongside Ronaldo, who also scored an outrageous long ranger yesterday. Massive respect to these two phenomenons.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

I love your designs bro!
May God bless us with money so we can patronise you
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Whobedatte(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

CR7 too was unlucky in areas he didn't win.
Including his 2018 balllon dor to Modric.
Stop crying over spilled milk.
While an analyst like me recognised Messi's achievement & wouldnt v talked against it if you & your cronies respect CR7.
Both of them ll retire one day & you ll still find it reasonable to respect CR7.
Can you tell which personal/individual award Ronaldo has won while playing for Portugal in any tournament?
Like the euros , world cup or national league he participated in ?
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Shakathezulu1: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Otisker:
He reached this milestone in much fewer games than Ronaldo. He has more assists than Ronaldo too. Tell me the reason why you ever think Ronaldo is better. Messi the undisputed G.O.A.T!
Try they reason b4 u post na. Dem start football career @ the same time. Na wetin dey weak me for all this messi fans
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Ahhh.
See how rude you are.
Muller is a legend. Respect is giving to him.
If you want your Messi to be respected, be humble.
And you Eni4real, go n help him win the FIFA world cup. If not, hug transformer
Messi is the GOAT of international Golden balls!!

I simply asked you to show us Gerd Muller 700goals stat! shocked
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
cry more.
Someone cannot be a star boy in peace
Up CR7
Star boy that has no Golden ball nor Golden boot for Country

Even Bernaldo Silva has a Golden ball to his Portugal career!!
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
joeking2222:

Look at this man.........u don commot for Messi and Ronaldo matter enter Raul. Bro, go check Raul goals, you go see how Spanish LA liga dey easy compared to England and Italy leagues!!! If Ronaldo has being in LA liga right from time till today like Messi, Ronaldo might be in 1000 goals already......that guy is hungry for success, very hungry for goals bro!!!
If Ronaldo joined Madrid in 2003 of Galaticos era, he would be loaned out like Odeggard!!!
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by earnit2: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by joeking2222: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
eni4real:

If Ronaldo joined Madrid in 2003 of Galaticos era, he would be loaned out like Odeggard!!!
When was Messi in 2003? Wait, are you talking of Ronaldo that was already shinning in Portugal squad in Euro 2004, or which are you talking about?
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
joeking2222:

When was Messi in 2003? Wait, are you talking of Ronaldo that was already shinning in Portugal squad in Euro 2004, or which are you talking about?
Multiple Ballon d'or winners in the Madrid team of 2003, would push Ronaldo to multiple loans!!
It is better that Madrid didn't buy him from Sporting!!
If he started his career in Madrid, he would be treated like 2nd Ronaldo and loaned out like Kubo grin
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
The real GOAT is doing wonders at Juventus.

Messi 2005 _ Ronaldo 2002...and 26 goals difference in 3years.

Judge it
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by joeking2222: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
eni4real:
Multiple Ballon d'or winners in the Madrid team of 2003, would push Ronaldo to multiple loans!!
It is better that Madrid didn't buy him from Sporting!!
If he started his career in Madrid, he would be treated like 2nd Ronaldo and loaned out like Kubo grin
Bro, u don forget say na coach dey select squad wey go play match? With d kind dribbling skills Ronaldo get back then, bro, whoever the coach of Madrid be that time, i see the guy breaking into first 11. Dont forget say Ronaldo with Figo gather dey Portugal squad back then!!!!
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
joeking2222:

Bro, u don forget say na coach dey select squad wey go play match? With d kind dribbling skills Ronaldo get back then, bro, whoever the coach of Madrid be that time, i see the guy breaking into first 11. Dont forget say Ronaldo with Figo gather dey Portugal squad back then!!!!
In 2003, Cristiano is going on loan. He won't make the Madrid squad of the Galaticos era!!

He is lucky to meet Sir Ferguson instead!!

His career was well developed under him!!

Real Madrid( of that era) don't develop beginners!! Unless such talented player love multiple loaning to different clubs!!!

Also, coach don't choose player that time..

Whoever the president want make the first XI

The popular ones, the Nike, Addidas ambassadors must be selected!!

Coaches were figureheads!!
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by joeking2222: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
eni4real:

In 2003, Cristiano is going on loan. He won't make the Madrid squad of the Galaticos era!!

He is lucky to meet Sir Ferguson instead!!

His career was well developed under him!!

Real Madrid( of that era) don't develop beginners!! Unless such talented player love multiple loaning to different clubs!!!
Bro, Ronaldo was a damn raw start even before meeting Ferguson, just that most people back then are not use to watching other leagues apart from EPL. All you can say is that EPL brought him to limelight!!!! Bro, try go watch some Ronaldo playing time at sporting!!!!
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
joeking2222:

Bro, Ronaldo was a damn raw start even before meeting Ferguson, just that most people back then are not use to watching other leagues apart from EPL. All you can say is that EPL brought him to limelight!!!! Bro, try go watch some Ronaldo playing time at sporting!!!!
That talent can't enter the Galaticos!!
Even Messi would be loaned like Kubo if he was in the Madrid team of that era!!

Those wishing Cristiano started his career in Madrid of 2003 , are indirectly wishing him a worse career!!!
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by logon599: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
ShitStain:

I love your designs bro!
May God bless us with money so we can patronise you

Amen to your prayers

1 Like

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
eni4real:
Star boy that has no Golden ball nor Golden boot for Country

Even Bernaldo Silva has a Golden ball to his Portugal career!!
still cry.
That means Bernardo Silva is Messi mate
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
eni4real:
Messi is the GOAT of international Golden balls!!

I simply asked you to show us Gerd Muller 700goals stat! shocked
That's Muller's stats below compared to your Eran Iya Osogbo called Messi!
The goals are written first before appearances.
View the images & grow respect.
The last one shows where he is & that he's still not there yet. Some people are in front of him.
Your Messi is a great player.
But supporting him doesn't warrant you to disrespect other greats.
Argue sensibly!

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Whobedatte:

Can you tell which personal/individual award Ronaldo has won while playing for Portugal in any tournament?
Like the euros , world cup or national league he participated in ?
use your Google.
You ll find many.
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Alaenyieby(f): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ride on Messi
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

That's Muller's stats below compared to your Eran Iya Osogbo called Messi!
The goals are written first before appearances.
View the images & grow respect.
The last one shows where he is & that he's still not there yet. Some people are in front of him.
Your Messi is a great player.
But supporting him doesn't warrant you to disrespect other greats.
Argue sensibly!
Muller is a goal poaxher, a striker, a number 9, a box 18 player!!

I was just interested in his stat!!!

Messi is a better player than Muller. Don't even start...

Muller is a Lewandowski of the 70's!!!
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
still cry.
That means Bernardo Silva is Messi mate
You are still hiding Cristiano using Messi as an excuse!

Stop hiding Cristiano under Eder's and Bernaldo's masterclass!!!
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Danny50: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Record ronaldo broke since last year.
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Lovelive: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
cjudy:
tongue

Oga which style? If na Ronaldo score Penalty, you all will not allow us hear word, calling him Penaldo, so wetin we go call Messi now? Pessi or Messido?

Abeg oga seun, make I send account for my FTC bonus

The Argentina boy who plays for Barcelona club name is PENALSSI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:22am On Jul 02, 2020
eni4real:
Muller is a goal poaxher, a striker, a number 9, a box 18 player!!

I was just interested in his stat!!!

Messi is a better player than Muller. Don't even start...

Muller is a Lewandowski of the 70's!!!
When you try to defend Messi you quote different tales to suit him. When it comes to other players especially Ronaldo, you quote gibberish to discredit him. It's pure hatred, witchcraft & wickedness!
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Ba olorire CR7 yo!
What brought this argument is about goals.
No one gives a fuc k if Muller was an othordox striker or not. The koko is he scored a lot of goals more than Messi.
What of others in the list? The oga patapata called Josef Bican was a main striker. Just grow respect & never try to troll CR7 as it he snatched your girlfriend.
Last Bullet: The first pic is a piece from Bican's wikipedia page.
The second pic is a list of top 7 international goals scorers.
Messi no even dey top 10. He's in no 16th. So make someone now use that point to discredit Messi that if he's so great, why didn't he become world's highest intl team scorer or win at least a plastic cup with Argentina.
We talk with facts, not dumb points!
I dash you the link below for more facts cos I know you might be too lazy to gba research!
* https://www.90min.com/posts/6569992-josef-bican-the-forgotten-man-in-football-history-but-the-greatest-goalscorer-of-all-time

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Mentorme: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2020
If you're a football lover like me; you must love both Ronaldo and Messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

When you try to defend Messi you quote different tales to suit him. When it comes to other players especially Ronaldo, you quote gibberish to discredit him. It's pure hatred, witchcraft & wickedness!
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Ba olorire CR7 yo!
What brought this argument is about goals.
No one gives a fuc k if Muller was an othordox striker or not. The koko is he scored a lot of goals more than Messi.
What of others in the list? The oga patapata called Josef Bican was a main striker. Just grow respect & never try to troll CR7 as it he snatched your girlfriend.
Last Bullet: The first pic is a piece from Bican's wikipedia page.
The second pic is a list of top 7 international goals scorers.
Messi no even dey top 10. He's in no 16th. So make someone now use that point to discredit Messi that if he's so great, why didn't he become world's highest intl team scorer or win at least a plastic cup with Argentina.
We talk with facts, not dumb points!
I dash you the link below for more facts cos I know you might be too lazy to gba research!
* https://www.90min.com/posts/6569992-josef-bican-the-forgotten-man-in-football-history-but-the-greatest-goalscorer-of-all-time
Stop posting unofficial goals here.
I know about Bican, Friedrich, Pele and Chitalu self acclaimed unofficial goals before now..
FIFA has burst bubbles!!
Even Romario has a self acclaimed 1000 goals, but FIFA corrected it to 772goals!!!

How many of these players has World best playmaker awards with these goals??

Respect Messi, he is not a mere goalscorer!!!

Messi is like Cristiano and Modric combined grin
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
eni4real:
Stop posting unofficial goals here.
I know about Bican, Friedrich, Pele and Chitalu self acclaimed unofficial goals before now..
FIFA has burst bubbles!!
Even Romario has a self acclaimed 1000 goals, but FIFA corrected it to 772goals!!!

How many of these players has World best playmaker awards with these goals??

Respect Messi, he is not a mere goalscorer!!!

Messi is like Cristiano and Modric combined grin
You dey argue go offside.
Is your Messi the best assist provider ever?
You can twist n twist. I ll tell you I m Oliver twist.
Bican, Pele, Romario with your nemesis CR7 all scored more than Messi. You can tap out of this argument
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

You dey argue go offside.
Is your Messi the best assist provider ever?
You can twist n twist. I ll tell you I m Oliver twist.
Bican, Pele, Romario with your nemesis CR7 all scored more than Messi. You can tap out of this argument
You want him to be the best Assist provider ever despite being among the big 7 in goals?? What a Legend!!

World best playmaker award winner for a record 4 times despite being an all time great goalscorer grin

You can't find that anywhere else!!

Messi will destroy all players with goal contributions stat grin

If you have the record for best assist provider in history, kindly share!!

I am confident of Messi ranking among most creative players ever!! cool

Cristiano and Gerd Muller are not relevant here grin
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
eni4real:
You want him to be the best Assist provider ever despite being among the big 7 in goals?? What a Legend!!

World best playmaker award winner for a record 4 times despite being an all time great goalscorer grin

You can't find that anywhere else!!

Messi will destroy all players with goal contributions stat grin

If you have the record for best assist provider in history, kindly share!!

I am confident of Messi ranking among most creative players ever!! cool

Cristiano and Gerd Muller are not relevant here grin
You should v added best all round player. Even for defense & goal keeping position too.
Drunkard.
Face the topic:
Messi isn't yet the all time goalscorer.
And CR7 is still ahead of him & might be ahead of him for ever.
Don't you dare type to reply me again till Messi surpass CR7 first before gaining no 1.
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

You should v added best all round player. Even for defense & goal keeping position too.
Drunkard.
Face the topic:
Messi isn't yet the all time goalscorer.
And CR7 is still ahead of him & might be ahead of him for ever.
Don't you dare type to reply me again till Messi surpass CR7 first before gaining no 1.
Cristiano: 725 goals in 1005 games
Messi: 700 goals in 867 games!!

Messi make him look average!

Assist stat?? Cristiano is not eligible grin

May be I am exaggerating!!

Here is the stat:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting / Asisat Oshoala Poses With Her CAF Award (Photo) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.