Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

When You Make God Your Shepherd - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Make God Your Shepherd (118 Views)

Wetin Make God Pursue Satan And Him Gang Come Earth In The First Place / If He Easy Make God Come Do Human Being Small / How To Make God Speak To Me...help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Make God Your Shepherd by jonatoye(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 
Happy New Month

Focus: When You Make God Your Shepherd

WORD FOR TODAY
God is your shepherd when you allow Him to lead you and you submit yourself to work and walk in His ways. When God is your shepherd He will meet both your physical and spiritual needs!!!
Scriptural Reference
"The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need." (Psalm 23:1 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David gave an account of his experience when he made God his shepherd. The summary is that God met all his needs. From his experience, we can speculate what we should expect when we make God our shepherd (Ps 23:1-6):
1. God will meet your needs. You will reach your goal irrespective of what happens.
2. God will take you to the best level of your life. When you remain where He wants you to be, it will become a green pasture for you.
3. God will bring you into the reality of His packages for your life and you will have rest.
4. God will lead you through the path of righteousness to make your path shine brighter.
5. God will keep you safe from all evils and make you to come out victoriously from every challenge of life.
6. God will anoint you to bless lives on every platform he prepared for you to fulfill your mandate.
7. God will make your life to be characterized by His mercy and goodness and you will not be lost in His purpose all the days of your life.

You cannot continue in sin and still claim God is your shepherd. When He leads a man on the path of righteousness. If you must be what God wants you to be and live in the reality of His divine purpose you must allow Him to lead you as a shepherd!

Prayer Point:
Lord! Be my Shepherd and lead me on the journey of destiny in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Your life will only operate in the government of God when you submit yourself to make Him your Shepherd!!!

Have a Providential Month Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Favorite / Rape On Rampage / The Virtuous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.