Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller (19327 Views)

How To Fix Incoming Call Busy Problems On Android & Iphone / My Infinix Hot 7 Incoming Call Problem / With True Caller, Is Our Privacy Really Secure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by Buharifan: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2020
Is there any app I can use to block incoming calls without the caller getting notification of number busy?

1 Like

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by debayun(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2020
Abeg I will like to know this too
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by jerrykk(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2020
me too ooo
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mtn customer service it will show disconnecting
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by Buharifan: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:
Mtn customer service it will show disconnecting
how can I get it
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by gloriaunobi(f): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dial **21*180# and you won't receive any calls, the caller will only see invalid number...that's what I use to fight back guys that are disturbing me a lot.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by Kingnelson9: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Goto settings, call divert and then divert to anothe numbre or set it to divert when busy
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by Juzec: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Dial **21*180# and you won't receive any calls, the caller will only see invalid number...that's what I use to fight back guys that are disturbing me a lot.
Will this affect all calls?
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by Buharifan: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
gloriaunobi:
thanks, but can I see notification of incoming call
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by Sirjay001: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Please how do I cancel it?
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by VickyRotex(f): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
True caller app. You'll first need to add the number to the blocked list though. So if you're getting a call from a number for the first time, it'll still go through (unless you enable "block neighbor spoofing" - which will block any number similar to yours by default)

If you have a premium version of the app, there are advanced features you can use to make it granular.

3 Likes

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by gloriaunobi(f): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sirjay001:

Please how do I cancel it?
##21#

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by gloriaunobi(f): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Buharifan:
thanks, but can I see notification of incoming call
No, you won't
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by gloriaunobi(f): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Juzec:
Will this affect all calls?
It will affect all incoming calls
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by Sirjay001: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
gloriaunobi:

##21#
Thanks ��

1 Like

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Hmm... No wonder your number doesn't go through most times... Well done!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by obyrich(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
gloriaunobi:

It will affect all incoming calls
And you do this to ward off some guys who are disturbing you?
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by kalufelix(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
When you saw the man selling GSM handouts in motor parks for just N200 you turned the other way and bought gala and la casera instead...You thought those books are for decoration now you are seeking knowledge from nairaland.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by Enwhen(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Nice ...but may u not fight and chased out your future God sent...Amin.

7 Likes

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Buharifan:
Is there any app I can use to block incoming calls without the caller getting notification of number busy?
INSULT AND CURSE THE PERSON WHEN HE/SHE CALLS. WORKS LIKE POISON

1 Like

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by georjay(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
kalufelix:
When you saw the man selling GSM handouts in motor parks for just N200 you turned the other way and bought gala and la casera instead...You thought those books are for decoration now you are seeking knowledge from nairaland.

LOL

E BE THINGS!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
kalufelix:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by fuckboys: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Buharifan:
Nawa o, people using Android phone be asking how to block incoming calls. What happened to "Do not Disturb" settings on your phone.

You can block all or some calls, choose to block or receive notification for blocked calls.
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by starbuck(f): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
I don't stress myself over irrelevant things..

I did rather not pick the call, when you call tire, we go know
Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
gloriaunobi:

...that's what I use to fight back guys that are disturbing me a lot.

Aunty nobody is disturbing you. Stop feeling too important.

2 Likes

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by merieam16(f): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
FromZeroToHero:

...that's what I use to fight back guys that are disturbing me a lot.

Aunty nobody is disturbing you. Stop feeling too important.
u just made her a little important naw by typing rubbish

6 Likes

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by Qtsnow(m): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
It's easy

See steps below

Android phones only

The call will not connect from the caller's end, but you might be sent a notification of the number calling you, depending on the android OS running on your phone

Re: How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller by incomebrain(m): 5:40am On Feb 07
You can see all methods and steps for specific networks, device and general methods to block a number from calling you here https://dosuggest.com/ussd-code-to-block-number/

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Youtube On You BB Free. / Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time / Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg.

Viewing this topic: chasteman(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.