Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting (66792 Views)

Tinubu Already Disqualified – Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Keyamo / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting / Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by Adrian9(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Money is the fuel of Nigerian politics!
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by hush15: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2020
isthatso:

who else is he going to choose? Market women and transport workers leaders are the closest people to the masses. Is he supposed to choose one CEO from Ikoyi?

In a functioning society the scheme would be funnelled throuth the local govt but just as the politicians in the senate, we know what will become of it in the hands of local govt chairmen.
But the have directorate for employment in every state... There are civil societies for labours, NGOs, Religious leaders. These ones are just only going to make it a party thing just like what the senators and reps are trying to do, oil the grip on the reckless impunity they already using to milk Lagos dry and hold on to power...
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Lol. That is only when these deadbeats come alive, when they smell money in the vicinity.

Like sharks smelling blood, they go for the kill.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by SolarEdge: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2020
What a show of shame..
Happy new month fams
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by wetmenow: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2020
supercase1:

It's better to be a hardworking pig than to be a lazy lurking parasite hence the useless pale looking parasites need to be filtered out.parasites always feed on the hard resource of others and breed unprogressiveness and backwardness.the parasites from the north including yourself can't afford to let the so called pigs go and progress in peace.parasites are suffering without making any significant progress because they are lazy and can't survive on their own hence they are causing problems everywhere.
omenka is a perfect example of a nairalander parasite that is pained whenever he see hardworking people progress grin

This omenka is a disgrace to his/herself and a nuisance .

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by Stillthebest: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Keyamo got my respect on this.
Just small thing that will benefit common man this law breakers hate it.
What the law makers or law breakers did, is highly irresponsible, disgraceful, and I will want Mr. President to invite the DSS, EFCC to do the needful on this law breakers.

Really? It is job scam. The Law makers are fighting for inclussion and not being carried along on such a huge money and it isn't wthin their jurisdiction to oversee it . And Keyamo is fighting for his pocket and his standpoint as someone who know the law. .

The only reason he got my respect is that he shoved them off. He made them know that they are useless!
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by Eryyy92: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2020
after allocating 15 percent to the national assembly, they still want to hijack the whole process
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by takin35(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2020
Continue to speak English OK!
IfGodbeforus:
Just Imagine the degree of Lawlessness in public display!

It's High time, after any election, the winners are taken to any good Medical facility for thorough and comprehensive psychiatric examination, before they are sworn in.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL!

This Second half of the year will not Swallow us!
Irrespective of Whatever, the storms, the rain! We will be above!

No Weapon Fashioned against us will prosper in JESUS NAME..
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by IfGodbeforus(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2020
irukandji89:
I think that should be done before then.

It should be part of their requirements.

They should submit themselves for psych eval at an independent medical facility (probably to be chosen by fg or unanimously agreed by all parties to be unbiased and not to doctor results) once they declare interest of running for office

Before election is good, but I think it might be so cumbersome on the facility, due to number of aspirants and political parties
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by Exclusive101: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2020
Advocate500:
Comedian keyamo with his clownish attire just to be politically correct,this men can do anything,I know the gullible will fall for keyamo's antics,one's a human right activist all have gone to the dustbin of history. Show me one reason y u feel keyamo is different from the selfish lawmakers I will show u a million reasons why they are the same people,craving for public sympathy have been keyamo's antics right from the day's of bola igi if u know u know.

People like you are the most foolish of humans, you expect a saint to come cure your corrupt ridden country but no where in history as that happen. Out of the corrupt will a leader who can identify the real problem be chosen, this is how it happened in China Indonesia Malaysia South Africa etc. Stay deluded waiting on a saint to come resxue your fat lazy ass yet all you have to contribute to the struggle is your myopic sentimental bigoted n foolish tot.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by supercase1(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2020
dapsoneh:
Bunch of thieves, they want to hijack the job so they can start selling it to the poor massage again. Indeed, this country is a mess.
He also has his own blames too, he is a lawyer and they are the main problem in this country. They roll with the politicians and help them get undeserved justice
100% correct.lawyers are more evil than police armed robbers and kidnapper combined
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by ikorodureporta: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2020
see Keyamo breasts
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by esiri4jesu(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by kolade560: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2020
Our rubber stamp lawmakers wants to hijack every recruitment process in this country whereas they embezzle their constituency allowance yearly. They want to slot-lize little crumbs coming to poor masses.
Thunder fire una, if ur father is among, thunder fire u join.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by Advocate500: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2020
Exclusive101:

People like you are the most foolish of humans, you expect a saint to come cure your corrupt ridden country but no where in history as that happen. Out of the corrupt will a leader who can identify the real problem be chosen, this is how it happened in China Indonesia Malaysia South Africa etc. Stay deluded waiting on a saint to come resxue your fat lazy ass yet all you have to contribute to the struggle is your myopic sentimental bigoted n foolish tot.
why the insult oga? Is my opinion y the so much pain in one comment ,I don't know how many evil people u are willing to accommodate in ur life with the pretence of being different from others,most of u are gullible in this part of the world but no insult meant that is our nature,it doesn't take much to convince Nigerians. The comic keyamo's is not different from all of them that my opinion ok , don't force what u love about keyamo on others, allow people to choose their friend ok one love .
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by youngestgrad(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Keyamo got my respect on this.
Just small thing that will benefit common man this law breakers hate it.
What the law makers or law breakers did, is highly irresponsible, disgraceful, and I will want Mr. President to invite the DSS, EFCC to do the needful on this law breakers.
Benefit what common man? I guess the billions they approved in the past has really benefited common men, they are all crooks the executive and legislature.
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by masterflowx(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Roon9:
has gone MIA since the announcement of n-power beneficiaries disengagement. Uncanny coincidence grin

Cc

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by youngestgrad(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Advocate500:
Comedian keyamo with his clownish attire just to be politically correct,this men can do anything,I know the gullible will fall for keyamo's antics,one's a human right activist all have gone to the dustbin of history. Show me one reason y u feel keyamo is different from the selfish lawmakers I will show u a million reasons why they are the same people,craving for public sympathy have been keyamo's antics right from the day's of bola igi if u know u know.
You damn right broda cool
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by Kendaboss(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2020
These lawmakers acted out of jurisduction. They only have the right to recommend not cancel outrightly the whole scheme because of their selfish interest. Keyamo is a true son of Niger Delta, he served them what they desreved. Only Mr. President has the power to say otherwise not these thiefs that call themselves lawmakers
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by Minjim: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2020
calenxio:
After what happened with Npower only idiots would trust the presidency with job creation.

Abeg forget the Npower
Most Nigerians are scammers.
One of my colleague at work collects Npower salary.
Was that what it's meant for

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by ZZ22: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2020
South Sudan is the second best growing economy in Africa Patrioticman007
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by omoluabiguy: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Nothing has changed in the upper chamber. That’s Nigeria for you.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for free programming tutorials and tips.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNrlP_X_VV4vg00P2QmDnw

You can as well join our Facebook community where we answer questions, discuss and share ideas about technologies
https://www./738709033333419/?ref=share
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2020
hush15:

But the have directorate for employment in every state... There are civil societies for labours, NGOs, Religious leaders. These ones are just only going to make it a party thing just like what the senators and reps are trying to do, oil the grip on the reckless impunity they already using to milk Lagos dry and hold on to power...

Religious leaders? Those crooks? then the next fight will be muslim/christian patronage? NGOs? How many people parading themselves as NGOS are legit? Many of them are simply using the guise of NGOs for influence/ patronage/contracts. There is no solution you have mentioned that is any diffferent from what keyamo has done. We are a corrupt people, whoever you assign will always look for how to abuse the system for personal gain...it's the nature of the Nigerian beast.
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Buhari cancelled National Assembly 49 billion renovation allocation (fraud) yet wants them to allow him loot 52billion through Keyamo and his fraudulent job scam

600 million daily school feeding scam no do them

Go school you no gree. If at all you went to school then you wasted the money and time spent at it.
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by Motivational324: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2020
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari ... ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by Lamasta(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2020
Both @Keyamo and and senators all of them are not serious

Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by vioment: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2020
That corrupt Mic throwing lawmaker needs to loose his seat of leadership.

Some or many of these lawmakers, don't have the best wishes for Nigeria. We need to really get serious with sabos that are internals.

We dey f up for naija, no be small tin.
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by lomprico(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2020
I hate anything Apc but I really commend Keyamo on stranding his grounds.

I hope this whole scenario in not another film trick to distract us. hope they won't all go and settle themselves behind d curtain.
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by lomprico(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Buhari cancelled National Assembly 49 billion renovation allocation (fraud) yet wants them to allow him loot 52billion through Keyamo and his fraudulent job scam

600 million daily school feeding scam no do them

who told u he cancelled the renovation allocation?
Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by colestephan86: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' / 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.