Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation (5337 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by OmoAlakija: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
haydeey:
Before we started dating, we did less chatting cos we see each other more..

But during this whole lockdown of a thing, I realized she doesn't even know how to flow well in chats

That's not even my problem, my problem is that she keeps complaining I don't chat with her well, I don't communicate with her.. Bla bla..

But what would i say to someone that replies with monosyllabic words.. Even when I try to crack a joke, she just sends laughing emojis, if I try to start up a reasonable conversation.. All she replies is with "hmmm.. Yeah", "well", "true" etc

And she keeps chatting me up

NB: I've talked to her about this
Since I talked to her about it, she has been saying.. Ehn, I prefer to chat with "those I think are in my level"

I don't even know what to do to her

What's her tribe and how old is she ? If u don't mind me asking coz it sounds like my girl hahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by haydeey(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tolex4real9:
There are babes like that that doesn't honestly know how to keep conversation even with a guy they are genuinely interested in. Yh, it happens

If you are sure you ain't doing it intentionally, make you sef no dey too chat her for greeting except you've got a vital message to pass across to her. Try calling her instead if you fares better in talking. Anything to sha build the bond of your relationship if you indeed love.

And ignore her complaints too, overtime, she will adjust
Yeah..
I noticed that too

Thank you very much
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by haydeey(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
eazzzy1:
Start calling then. She’s not a chatty type. Another way is to ask open ended questions. Not questions she can say yes or no to. E.g how was your day should be replaced with tell me how your day went.
Hmm.. Yeah
Thanks

YngDenzel1:
I don't gist on phone, i only use it to know whatsupp. If i miss u, i visit u. SIMPLE!

I can maybe manage video call. But I will always prefer physical conversation.

This generation problems sef too much

I see..
Former generation

okikiosibodu:
Op... Let me share what helps
Google "conversation starters", and try to copy some of the examples there, and paste after fine tuning it in yours words. If you try like 20 of them and e no work, Google "funny conversation starter". If it still doesn't work, you two might just not be syncing together. It's best you both call it off before it's too late

Wow.. I never thought of that tho
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by dmgr(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
eazzzy1:
Start calling then. She’s not a chatty type. Another way is to ask open ended questions. Not questions she can say yes or no to. E.g how was your day should be replaced with tell me how your day went.

Forget that thing, if no be girl weh Sabi Keep conversation she go still reply with ''Gud'' or Coool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Alexaonfleek: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
haydeey:

Thank you o
There are more than enough people on the internet to chat with..
Her replies doesn't bother..
My issue is her coming to complain to me that I don't chat well, meanwhile. Tis her fault
Why can't you call her instead?
You don't need to be chatting with her often,maybe you should try doing more of calling or maybe you're just in a mumu relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
haydeey:

But during this whole lockdown of a thing, I realized she doesn't even know how to flow well in chats

That's not even my problem, my problem is that she keeps complaining I don't chat with her well, I don't communicate with her.. Bla bla..

But what would i say to someone that replies with monosyllabic words.. Even when I try to crack a joke, she just sends laughing emojis, if I try to start up a reasonable conversation.. All she replies is with "hmmm.. Yeah", "well", "true" etc

Since I talked to her about it, she has been saying.. Ehn, I prefer to chat with "those I think are in my level"

Some of dem don't like u to talk about sex

Lolzzx this post is making me to reminisce my own bae too

She b small girl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
posty56:
girl or boy the moment u start to be writing boring stuff like:" yeah ,kk,fine",I just stop immediately cause I no fit stress myself on top matter wey no they feed me
nice
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by laluski(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
haydeey:

And your still dating someone who replies you with "hmmm.. Yeah", "well", "true" etc

The way you young men ask some stupid questions and expect answers you already know is appalling
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by mespusinglez(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
They all Can't
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by haydeey(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
laluski:

And your still dating someone who replies you with "hmmm.. Yeah", "well", "true" etc

The way you young men ask some stupid questions and expect answers you already know is appalling
Old man, it's not that she is not interested in talking with me
I guess she's just poor with chatting

peterangelo:

She b small girl
grin grin

Alexaonfleek:
Why can't you call her instead?
You don't need to be chatting with her often,maybe you should try doing more of calling or maybe you're just in a mumu relationship.
Alright. I get
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by fuwaski(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
haydeey:

Exactly, I started doing that..
But na complain wan kee me
Bros give her the leading role wen u chat her. Eg: Tell me about ur day to day activities nah... Or what exactly did someone say.. How do u know if a friend is telling the truth... Etc...
I remembered logging in my girlfriend's Facebook account to see her chats with guys but got angry cus ... Her replies was... Ok.. hmm... Beta... Gud... No.... Yes... Even wen those guys wrote a comprehensive text of Akpabio..
She doesn't do dat with me wen we chat cus i always involve her in the whole thing... Sometimes, i go tell her on call to jist me on how she grew up if weneva we chat again.. Stuffs... Na me sef dey reply with wow.. ok... Really...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by fuwaski(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Adding to what i wrote earlier.. Op, i don meet idiots that u will simply ask them to brief things about themselves but ... Hmmm... The will reply with a useless thing like ASK I WILL REPLY... Na dat one weak me pass

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Gaggii: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
haydeey:

May be she is not good with spelling
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Drella(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ugaboy:
lolz, u want her to waste his airtime...for me i may nt beable to tolerate her.
i cant even hope to try an hour call with dis kain person..
baba ur babe is dull, dunce, person, dumbass, forlore, forlese, forlorn, olodo, i-ti, etc
Are you and his babe having a beef before? grin

But sincerely,a lot of guys do not know how to chat well too.They often ask boring questions
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by haydeey(m): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
fuwaski:

Bros give her the leading role wen u chat her. Eg: Tell me about ur day to day activities nah... Or what exactly did someone say.. How do u know if a friend is telling the truth... Etc...
I remembered logging in my girlfriend's Facebook account to see her chats with guys but got angry cus ... Her replies was... Ok.. hmm... Beta... Gud... No.... Yes... Even wen those guys wrote a comprehensive text of Akpabio..
She doesn't do dat with me wen we chat cus i always involve her in the whole thing... Sometimes, i go tell her on call to jist me on how she grew up if weneva we chat again.. Stuffs... Na me sef dey reply with wow.. ok... Really...
Thanks
thanks so much for this. I'll work on that
fuwaski:
Adding to what i wrote earlier.. Op, i don meet idiots that u will simply ask them to brief things about themselves but ... Hmmm... The will reply with a useless thing like ASK I WILL REPLY... Na dat one weak me pass
grin ask I'll reply, that response Ehn grin

Gaggii:

May be she is not good with spelling
ah jeez! grin
She's good with spelling

Drella:

But sincerely,a lot of guys do not know how to chat well too.They often ask boring questions
I don't understand too grin

well, I can say quite well that I'm not boring
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Ugaboy: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Drella:

yeah, i dont have issue with dat girl o

i know how ladies actions towards guys dey want to chat with...after screening him, zoom d photo to check if he has money in his pocket, they can see to interesting flowing with him, sometimes they wil take d lead.
the most boring fine boy is funny to any lady...unless she has no interest in him.
those haggard, unhealthy, bony guys are bored to ladies.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Adolak(m): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2020
eazzzy1:

Reply will be 'it went fine' grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by EASYGURU(m): 1:34am On Jul 02, 2020
peterangelo:

She b small girl

Exactly, they won't even relate to any sexual related conversation and they are adults but won't converse like one. They'll try to be slutty but when you make advances to construct a simple flirty conversation they'll evade with k, or they resort to using only sticker and emoji to reply. If you ignore they'll say you have pride.

I'm currently in this situation. I just ignored her life danu.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 02, 2020
EASYGURU:

Exactly, they won't even relate to any sexual related conversation and they are adults but won't converse like one. They'll try to be slutty but when you make advances to construct a simple flirty conversation they'll evade with k, or they resort to using only sticker and emoji to reply. If you ignore they'll say you have pride.

bro u said it all

nothin is missin

4me im thinkin of quitin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2020
EASYGURU:

i hope her name is not loveth?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2020
fuwaski:

Thanks
lol akpabio

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2020
haydeey:

I hope her name no be loveth

Mn is loveth
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by EASYGURU(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2020
peterangelo:
i hope her name is not loveth?

grin grin grin
Guy you sure say no be say matter we dey ontop so ? Liveth for which state �
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2020
EASYGURU:

grin grin grin
Guy you sure say no be say matter we dey ontop so ? Liveth for which state �

Edo state Benin

Lol tell me something wetin b ur gf name
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by fuwaski(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
peterangelo:
lol akpabio
grin comprehensive chemistry text book grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by Adiwana: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
People have different ways of communicating. I am more of the phone call,physical combo guy. I find texting boring and don't bother with it. Doesn't mean I can't hold good conversation.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation by truthhurts2: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
haydeey:

Maybe, your English is too thick for her to comprehend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shea Butter For Penis Girth / Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? / Read What This Lady Said To Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.