Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja (50172 Views)

Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / 10 Cheapest Places To Rent An Apartment In Lagos State / Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Elsueno: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2020
IjawAboki007:
What about a two bedroom flat in Gwarimpa and Lokogoma axis?

lol, are you a multimillionaire bros grin

6 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by phr0nesis(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Byazhin should be the cheapest in Kubwa and yet you can't get 2 bedroom for 200k let alone 100k

4 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Iyke1998(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2020
acetylcoa2:
The poster isn't in touch with reality..
kubwa is not cheap... No where is cheap here, for every area you enter there's always a high class and low class side, so you just make your choice based on what you can afford... Mpape for instance, around new police station; 2 bedroom flat is 700k, Katampe 1 and all around Area court goes for 1M and above, Ajegunle, GRA and Mashafa sides goes for 200k for the same 2 bedroom flat...

So be guided, no decent apartment in decent area is cheap in Abuja and its environs...

Kubwa shouldn't be in the list sef
Very expensive arao

2 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Iyke1998(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2020
acetylcoa2:
The poster isn't in touch with reality..
kubwa is not cheap... No where is cheap here, for every area you enter there's always a high class and low class side, so you just make your choice based on what you can afford... Mpape for instance, around new police station; 2 bedroom flat is 700k, Katampe 1 and all around Area court goes for 1M and above, Ajegunle, GRA and Mashafa sides goes for 200k for the same 2 bedroom flat...

So be guided, no decent apartment in decent area is cheap in Abuja and its environs...

Kubwa shouldn't be in the list sef
Very expensive area
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Parisian: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2020
I love abj...central area is bae kiss
Lamasta:
I like Abuja sha apart from been the FCT its a place cool to reside

2 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by IjawAboki007: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Elsueno:

lol, are you a multimillionaire bros grin

grin grin grin You just cracked me up now grin

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2020
These places are the filthy trashy places where most abuja people live in. Then spend 1-2hours in traffic to get to the metropolis where they dream of living. If an abuja guy /babe tells you he/she lives in abj, he most likely in those places.
Other shitholes in abj include Garki village and area 1/ durumi axis grin

3 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by neethuchowdary: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Thanks for such a wonderful article. It is awesome.

Also follow our website:
https://www.svss.co.in/
https://www.svss.co.in/uber-clone/
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by HonNEAT: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Misterdhee1:
Kubwa is cheap? grin

Dutse, Deidei, Gwagwalada, Kuje, Zuba and so many other areas should make your list. Kubwa is not affordable for the average Joe. A self contained worthy of human habitation in Kubwa is between 250-350.
OP knows Nothing About Abuja. Maybe Na Of This People That Visited Or Served In Here. He Didn't Even Mention Cheap Areas Mpape, Nyanya, Zuba. Gwagwa, Juwa, Karmo and Its Areas, Peyi, Peze, Tunga-Maji and Its Areas, Bwari inside inside, Kabusa, Muko village, Jabu, Saburi inside Inside, Byazhin Across on Top Of Hill And Across Across, Suka Airport Road, Some Part Of Dei-Dei, Etc.

14 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by LORDKing001: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2020
@seun please kindly do the needful. Make nairaland.com safe for people
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2020
Mumaraoluwa:
thanks for sharing. Pls I will like to know the cost of getting a 2 bedroom flat in dei dei

like 300-350k
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2020
HonNEAT:

OP knows Nothing About Abuja. Maybe Na Of This People That Visited Or Served In Here. He Didn't Even Mention Cheap Areas Mpape, Nyanya, Zuba. Gwagwa, Juwa, Karmo and Its Areas, Peyi, Peze, Tunga-Maji and Its Areas, Bwari inside inside, Kabusa, Muko village, Jabu, Saburi inside Inside, Byazhin Across on Top Of Hill And Across Across, Suka Airport Road, Some Part Of Dei-Dei, Etc.
you are right I was surprised he missed all the places you listed.

6 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by HonNEAT: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
These places are the filthy trashy places where most abuja people live in. Then spend 1-2hours in traffic to get to the metropolis where they dream of living. If an abuja guy /babe tells you he/she lives in abj, he most likely in those places.
Other shitholes in abj include Garki village and area 1/ durumi axis grin
You Can't Afford Rent In Those Areas. By Your Words We Know.

12 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by donMIG(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2020
So mararaba na still abj grin grin
Omo na to dei form abj boy now

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Deborah98(f): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Is Karu in FCT? I thought it's in Nasarawa state,Op na only that Karu own I go believe you the rest aren't cheap as you stated...

4 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by henryhemon(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2020
mrsteel:

U can't get 2 bedroom flat in wuye for these amount. Budget from 1.2m upward

Read again, it said 'close to wuye'
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by dododawa1: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2020
is ASO ROCK not cheap? for BUHARI to be living there.
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by pek(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2020
I doubt if the writer knows Abuja as he would like us to believe. Kubwa and Lugbe have no business been on that list. In fact, those two are very expensive compared to most others. I expected names like Zuba, Gishiri, Gwagwalada, Mpape, Dutse etc.

8 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by henryhemon(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2020
ifytrik:
YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED TO THE OVER RATED AND OVER HYPED CITY CALLED ABUJA grin grin

This one is that hasn't been to anywhere is calling Abuja overhyped. Tell me any city in Nigeria that is better than Abuja.

8 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2020
HonNEAT:

You Can't Afford Rent In Those Areas. By Your Words We Know.
I hear you
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2020
henryhemon:

This one is that hasn't been to anywhere is calling Abuja overhyped. Tell me any city in Nigeria that is better than Abuja.
Its over hyped jawe
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Another place where you get cheap apartments is one house in area1 beside the area 1 flyover . That place is a hovel. But the rooms there are stupidly cheap. You will find many corpers and hustlers there grin

2 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by vincijr(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2020
How much would it be for self con?
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by nwajesus12(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2020
tetula123:
And to think the post just hit FP after months.
na God

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Avidcolz: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2020
HonNEAT:

Bros, u sabi Abuja

9 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by chikeruby(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
I wonder how and where he got a flat for 200k in Kubwa.
BF69BF:
200k house in Kubwa?

Na so undecided

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Elsueno: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
IjawAboki007:

grin grin grin You just cracked me up now grin
Anuwyas. i hope I have answered ur question cheesy
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by NerdyAboki(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
This article is misleading. I live in a tiny box and I pay more than he claims you can get a two bedroom flat with in the same area. A two bedroom in my compound is 900K.

8 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Ogbuu101: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Dei dei is mainly filled with Hausa people except the igbo traders who comes to sell and go. I cant advice someone new in Abuja to go live at Dei dei
grin grin
Are you saying living among hausa people is a time bomb? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by officialfestus(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Since July lipsrsealed
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Victory2222: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Authoreety:
All this ain't Abuja na... But all of them dey claim Abuja.... Issorite..
is what then?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.