Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja (50177 Views)

Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / 10 Cheapest Places To Rent An Apartment In Lagos State / Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Geosystem(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
2 bedroom flat available for rent in Dutse sagbayi 300k. 08177930635
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Geosystem(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
greatbrian:
Anyone with the idea how much land is worth in kuje now. I have a plot am planing to dispose I just need the right price
Where in kuje?
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by nickxtra(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
BF69BF:
200k house in Kubwa?

Na so undecided
No mind the poster

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Khunbz(f): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Misterdhee1:
Kubwa is cheap? grin

Dutse, Deidei, Gwagwalada, Kuje, Zuba and so many other areas should make your list. Kubwa is not affordable for the average Joe. A self contained worthy of human habitation in Kubwa is between 250-350.
God bless you....I shock o�
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by ChineduObinna(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
trinity11:

Mpape,

If you like use berger express, if u like use utako.
30 mins will take you from mpape to wuye.
Thank you
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by wiloy2k8(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
osamz007:
DAMN. IT'S INFORMATIVE.. KUDOS

BUT AS FOR ME TELL ME COSTLY PLACES TO RESIDE IN THERE.. ..

JULY IS MY MONTH.

HAPPY NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS

CHAI SO SINCE JULY NA TODAY THIS TOPIC HIT FRONT PAGE.

YOUR DESTINY CAN'T BE DELAYED IRRESPECTIVE OF TIME

How july , everyrhing don better ?
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
IjawAboki007:

My cousin is paying 550 for a selcon in gwarimpa grin
My aunty know wetin she see for gwarimpa, but she still enjoyed life until she lost her job, that was the worst thing I believe that happened to her, the thing pain me too.
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by ENG0701: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
unite4real:

that means Even Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport is not Abuja since it is located after Lugbe and Kuje from the city centre

Technically it's not. Abuja is Central area, Garki, Maitama, Wuse and Asokork. Others are FCT. Anything outside AMAC is FCT, not Abuja.
Abuja is in FCT.

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by missyojo(f): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Geosystem:
2 bedroom flat available for rent in Dutse sagbayi 300k. 08177930635

I need a self con in a serene and secured area with constant electricity and water along Airport Road axis.

I'm looking at areas where they don't ration light and it's not far from the main road.

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Bigfish121(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Am budgeting 250k for a self contain in abuja where there is less traffic and it's also close to the city centre.
Hope I will be able to get one.

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by mercy87(f): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
This writer does not know what he is talking about. There are two Karus. One is karu site (old Karu)which is under AMAC.

He is talking about Karu urban, masaka and New Nyanya in nasarawa state.

There is Karu site immediately after asokoro (AYA) and old Karu where you have the Federal Housing Estates (FHA Karu and FHA Nyanya) in Abuja.

Those are totally different from Karu Urban, New Nyanya, Masaka in Nasarawa state.

2 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
BF69BF:
200k house in Kubwa?

Na so undecided
yea,I just helped someone rent a house in kubwa federal housing phase 2 and its 200k with water.close to the road.very nice place.The house is gated.

2 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by mercy87(f): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Karu site(beside Karu bridge and Kugbo mechanic) is very much in FCT.
Even Nyanya federal housing too.
You might be talking of New Karu in Karu local govt of Nasarawa state which is further down on the Abuja-Keffi road.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by mercy87(f): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
ENG0701:

Technically it's not. Abuja is Central area, Garki, Maitama, Wuse and Asokork. Others are FCT. Anything outside AMAC is FCT, not Abuja.
Abuja is in FCT.

What you call Abuja is called the City Centre.

Hope you know AMAC means Abuja Municipal Area Council. Any city within AMAC is Abuja including the City Centre which is Asokoro, Maitama and the rest. I work with the FCTA so I know.

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by arduino: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
acetylcoa2:
The poster isn't in touch with reality..
kubwa is not cheap... No where is cheap here, for every area you enter there's always a high class and low class side, so you just make your choice based on what you can afford... Mpape for instance, around new police station; 2 bedroom flat is 700k, Katampe 1 and all around Area court goes for 1M and above, Ajegunle, GRA and Mashafa sides goes for 200k for the same 2 bedroom flat...

So be guided, no decent apartment in decent area is cheap in Abuja and its environs...

Op is referring to the other Kubwa inside Suleja
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Disturb: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
This Op sha smoke weed... See truckload of jargons..

Which kind kubwa and lugbe?
Except all this face me i face you ghettos... You didn't call gwags or sauka... Or iddo
You de call kubwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Misterdhee1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
yea,I just helped someone rent a house in kubwa federal housing phase 2 and its 200k with water.close to the road.very nice place.The house is gated.
Luck trust me.
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Bimpe29: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is correct, helpful and educative.

Meanwhile, Lugbe is populated by the working class not NYSC corpers as stated in the thread.

The issues are poor road network, lack of government hospital and inadequate presence of commercial banks among other infrastructures/amenities.

Lugbe is strategically located truly.

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by LUGBE: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Please ignore him a colleague of mine is occupying good 2 bedroom there for #450,000
Sachiopropty:

Very clean 2beroom flat in Dei Dei goes for N400,000 to N600,000

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Punchline33: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
If you want to live in Abuja and you dont have millions to rent house in the developed part of AMAC, it is better to move to the area councils because the FCT government provides manageable àmount of basic amenities like schools, hospitals, manageable road network and reasonable amount of government presence through the area council governments. If you choose to live in those shanty towns around AMAC, your life and those of your kids will be miserable. Dont kid yourselves, FCT government can demolish them anytime, that is why they dont build things like general hospitals there. And crime rate is quite high there. Brothels and cheap prostitutes everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Philemon95: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sachiopropty:

https://sachiong.com/top-four-cheapest-places-to-live-in-abuja/
self con in Arab road kubwa is 300 to 500k, fo1 kubwa 1 bed room is 1.5 to 2m

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Solkem: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
I think nyanya and zuba is also cheap

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by davidCodes: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
missyojo:

I need a self con in a serene and secured area with constant electricity and water along Airport Road axis.

There is one vacant selfcon where I live, very affordable, fenced, light is like constant light and constant water with pop, location bwari. It a new house, the landlord is living with his family here too with large compound
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by missyojo(f): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
davidCodes:

There is one vacant selfcon where I live, very affordable, fenced, light is like constant light and constant water with pop, location bwari. It a new house, the landlord is living with his family here too with large compound

Ohhhh.... Thanks.

Actually I want Airport Road axis probably lugbe or chika due to proximity to my office and church.

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Stricklybidness(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
HonNEAT:

OP knows Nothing About Abuja. Maybe Na Of This People That Visited Or Served In Here. He Didn't Even Mention Cheap Areas Mpape, Nyanya, Zuba. Gwagwa, Juwa, Karmo and Its Areas, Peyi, Peze, Tunga-Maji and Its Areas, Bwari inside inside, Kabusa, Muko village, Jabu, Saburi inside Inside, Byazhin Across on Top Of Hill And Across Across, Suka Airport Road, Some Part Of Dei-Dei, Etc.
Bros..
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Stricklybidness(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Avidcolz:

Bros, u sabi Abuja
The thing fear me
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by xcelentattitude(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
You didn't mention all the Dutses, Ushafa, BWARI, Deidei, Zuba, etc but you mentioned Kubwa.

I don't know where you got this info from but I think the source was under the influence of weed grin

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by chioma134: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
ENG0701:

Abuja is in FCT.

Hope you know Lugbe is under AMAC(Abuja Municipal Area Council).
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by xcelentattitude(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
HonNEAT:

OP knows Nothing About Abuja. Maybe Na Of This People That Visited Or Served In Here. He Didn't Even Mention Cheap Areas Mpape, Nyanya, Zuba. Gwagwa, Juwa, Karmo and Its Areas, Peyi, Peze, Tunga-Maji and Its Areas, Bwari inside inside, Kabusa, Muko village, Jabu, Saburi inside Inside, Byazhin Across on Top Of Hill And Across Across, Suka Airport Road, Some Part Of Dei-Dei, Etc.

Thank you bros.

I just pointed out the same thing.

Its either OP doesn't live in Abuja.

OR

He was under the influence of weed while putting this together.

That Tunga Maje over cheap.

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
HonNEAT:

You are correct bro... As I just see kubwa I just know say the guy no know wetin him they talk.... at fo1 in kubwa two standard bedroom goes for 1.3million... phase3.. 600k..phase4... 650k to 700k.. 2.1... 500k...
Am sure that looks so cheap to him...
Lol

3 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Most part of Abuja have the good/expensive areas and the ghetto area with cheap houses with high crime rate. But this OP knows nothing about Abuja. He's just doing a guess work.
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by lastclaire4(f): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
BF69BF:
200k house in Kubwa?

Na so undecided

Single room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.