Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Armed Robber Episode 9 (continue From Episode 8) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Armed Robber Episode 9 (continue From Episode 8) (360 Views)

Demon Slayer Season 3 Episode 9 Free Download MP4 Kimetsu No Yaiba / Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House / The Armed Robber Episode 6 (continue From Episode 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Armed Robber Episode 9 (continue From Episode 8) by Nairablink(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Young Mansad laughed) Ma’am…. Do you want me to die before my time….

Lawyer’s Wife: How do you mean?

Young Man: You don’t know Don Esien…. He is the number one kidnapper…. He is like a breeze. He can pass anywhere…

If I should compromise this operation, I will be dead in the next one hour….

Didn’t you notice that a Camry car with two occupants has been following us since we got to the major road…

Those are my tail….. Their job is to ensure I don’t compromise…. If they notice anything untoward, they have the mandate to kill both of us…

Ma’am, honestly, you are not going to be hurt… Just cooperate with them… What the Don is after is the Ransom… Nothing else…

Lawyer’s Wife: My husband is not around. Who is going to pay the ransom?

Young Man: Ma’am, the major thing is the ramsom… Once it is paid, no wahala…

Whatever they tell you to do, please do it… They won’t torture you, honestly. Unless, if your husband decides to play smart… You may get hurt or even be killed..

Lawyer’s Wife: (panicking) Am in trouble ooo…. My children are still young…. My marriage is just six years old…

Ha!!! What kind of experience is this… God, please, let me live to tell this story…

Young Man: Amen!!! Ma’am it is time… My job is to pick you…. We are almost there now… I will park for just one minute to do the blindfolding…

The exchange will take place in another three minutes…Read more...https://www.nairablink.com/the-armed-robber-episode-9-true-life-story/

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Singing And Jumping On Top Of His Bed Like A Baby / Dj Enimoney Welcomes Second Child With Iwalewa Ojebiyi, It’s A Girl / How To Watch Big Brother Naija Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.