Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,285 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. (2407 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / How To Remove A Virus From Your Android Device / I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by odindirindi: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2020
First I'm not the type that goes out due to the fact that I work in door,so newly updated my Samsung phone due to the notification of my Samsung software availability.
So immediately I did i started feeling ill,and I lost my sense of taste and smell,further check confirmed I was coronavirus positive.

Question could it be that my software update on my Samsung phone caused it or what?

Does anyone have similar experience? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2020
You're trying to tell us you caught Corona virus through updating your phone??

Ọrẹ miiiiiiii igbami wá soro adabiwipe ooni brain

o dindirin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by festwiz(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2020
I am confused! You think you got the virus from updating your phone? shocked

This is not an insult though, but some people should not be allowed to have smartphones.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by ModestGal(f): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:

You are funny wallah

1 Like

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by ModestGal(f): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2020
festwiz:

This is not an insult though, but some people should not be allowed to have smartphones.
Ok, you all made my day with laughter

1 Like

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by davit: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2020
Your moniker says it akk: dindinrin grin
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by Karex81(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2020
I taught have seen it all Op why na cry

1 Like

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by ModestGal(f): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
I'm just hear to read comments and laugh
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by sunshineV(f): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2020
lol it don't think so but if it's a possibility then we're bleeped
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by sandracute(f): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:
lol it don't think so but if it's a possibility then we're bleeped
[/s]
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by sandracute(f): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2020
festwiz:

can't u see from his moniker that he's trolling?
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by sunshineV(f): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2020
sandracute:
different account same attitude

2 Likes

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by genius43(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Can I unsee, what I just saw. It is now firmware update agenda now. Very soon someone will say he/she contracted after doing a USSD transfer

2 Likes

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by sandracute(f): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

different account same attitude
[/s]
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by skywalker240(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2020
Come and tell me something

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
odindirindi:
First I'm not the type that goes out due to the fact that I work in door,so newly updated my Samsung phone due to the notification of my Samsung software availability.
So immediately I did i started feeling ill,and I lost my sense of taste and smell,further check confirmed I was coronavirus positive.

Question could it be that my software update on my Samsung phone caused it or what?

Change title to how I suspiciously got the virus as a Nairalander
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by Manuel69: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
This one de find attention
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by VickyRotex(f): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
OP, what's the meaning of your moniker? Let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by raphy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
see how the poster monicker sound like when i drink water the sound it make when going through my throat....

bck to topic .so we tht open thread has just been exposed to the virus too.

make I go use hand sanitizer.the thread need to be fumigate.
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by nazablossom(f): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Who else thought the op was referring to "phone virus" from the heading

3 Likes

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by Memberclub(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Is this meant to be a joke? sad

2 Likes

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by Kingnelson9: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nothing wey corona virus no go see...if u cof na corona,laf na corona,yawn na corona,anybdy wey die na corona,if your village people call ur name and u sneeze(ettienn!!!) na corona, if ur sweat touchs ur banny/guy na corona,if you fart...hmm!!! Na corona, lol, naija people eh! If a bigman/richman kpai dem go say na corona...person no fit kiss again kos of nose/face mask=corona...nw somebody from anoda planet updating his phone software afta flirting suddenly got sick and guess what he said that caused the sickness? ....
abeg this drama don tire me,i need help
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by Vibrantlyours: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
kikiikikikiiiiiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by Pusyiter(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Many have had similar experience but they do not know how the contracted the virus
However, it is radiation effect of the upgrade to 5G
Like it or leave it
That is why BIG MEN are prone to the virus

odindirindi:

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by nonny1212: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
How far OP, your s9plus battery dey last? What's the SOT on a normal usage?
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by Nicklaus619(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
odindirindi:

Sorry to say this, but after reading this jargon, I now believe that we indeed live in the era of dumb people using smart phones sad
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Pusyiter:
Many have had similar experience but they do not know how the contracted the virus
However, it is radiation effect of the upgrade of 5G
Like it or leave it

So did OP told you he upgrade his phone to 5G,
Or his phone is 5G enabled?

Better stop saying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by techstack: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
I updated my Samsung phone 2 days ago and nothing happened
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by seanwilliam(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:

o dindirin
mi'mo wipe Iwo na ri ode yen..were deni bobo ye sha grin
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by doggedfighter(f): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:

o dindirin
grin grin
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by VickyRotex(f): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
Pusyiter:
However, it is radiation effect of the upgrade of 5G
Like it or leave it

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. by olisaEze(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Na waoh! Buhari is very shocked walahi!!

Ur smart phone is smarter than you ni kawai! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi MI 10T And 10T Pro - Just Too Good / Huawei Y9 Prime Or Infinix Note 7 / I Need An Emulator For Ps1 S60.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.