Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Reunion Thread For NL 80s All Stars Comedians - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Reunion Thread For NL 80s All Stars Comedians (638 Views)

Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit / How School Boys Used To Write Love Letters To Girls In The 70s, 80s And 90s / Top 10 Richest Comedians In Nigeria,their Networth And Bio Updated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reunion Thread For NL 80s All Stars Comedians by ekeroyal(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Good morning, good afternoon and good in-between gentlemen and ladies.

For the indomie shildren of this generation I have watched you all with great amusement from my prison room in Sao Tome or Principe (not sure where I was locked up). I'm your most prestigious comedian (joker as we called it) after competing against nuisance like bingbagbo of Ghana via Côte d'Ivoire, bunmioguns of Ajegunle, mikuz of Aba, mukina2 of Ilaje, Ajibel of Gwagwalada, booqee (boobsqee) of Ajangbadi just to mention a few. I emerged Victorious like M Buhari (in 2015 elections) against all odds. Thanks to my squad Homar of Ikot-Ekpene, sutoboy of Ijebu and bright of Ekwulobi.

Life in prison was not easy but glory be to God I came out with 2 wives and 6 kids. My combo marriage was state sponsored and as I write now I have everything working for me. I understand that covid-19 has taken away from a lot of us. But at the same time some of us are doing well.

If I forgot to mention you and you still remember the good ol' days please come forward for your palliatives. You must come with you ID cards though. Don't forget your face masks too.

Disclaimer: If you were a member of the "MODS" teams during our tenure pls stay away, no palliatives for you from me.

Re: Reunion Thread For NL 80s All Stars Comedians by Ajibel(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin

So these ancestors are still on NL

Besides the aforementioned, I can recollect our able mod dani1luv, studiocfr, agybabe too

Booqee is now married methinks

My brother, I'm glad to see you're doing well...oiin cheesy
Re: Reunion Thread For NL 80s All Stars Comedians by bunmioguns(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
You never stop this your Eke

Bushman

cheesy

cool

undecided

cool

Where is bingbagbo

Lest I forget

I miss booqee

She carry my belle go give another man because I no get money

embarassed
Re: Reunion Thread For NL 80s All Stars Comedians by ekeroyal(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ajibel:
grin grin

So these ancestors are still on NL

Besides the aforementioned, I can recollect our able mod dani1luv, studiocfr, agybabe too

Booqee is now married methinks

My brother, I'm glad to see you're doing well...oiin cheesy

grin My guy, your memory is really good. daniluv used to be our enemy those days. I hope he's still around.

I missed you guys. Well done my fellow ancestor.
Re: Reunion Thread For NL 80s All Stars Comedians by ekeroyal(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
bunmioguns:
You never stop this your Eke

Bushman

cheesy

cool

undecided

cool

Where is bingbagbo

Lest I forget

I miss booqee

She carry my belle go give another man because I no get money

embarassed

Yeye man, I heard bingbagbo is behind the famous Kwame & co of Ghana, and Covid-19 gave him more business so he's busy counting his money.

booqee will here you allegations and you'd be in better pepper soup.

Man how's Ajegunle? grin grin
Re: Reunion Thread For NL 80s All Stars Comedians by bunmioguns(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
ekeroyal:

Yeye man, I heard bingbagbo is behind the famous Kwame & co of Ghana, and Covid-19 gave him more business so he's busy counting his money.

booqee will here you allegations and you'd be in better pepper soup.

Man how's Ajegunle? grin grin

Kwame?

You don't mean it....
Re: Reunion Thread For NL 80s All Stars Comedians by Preciousgirl(f): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
ekeroyal:
Good morning, good afternoon and good in-between gentlemen and ladies.

For the indomie shildren of this generation I have watched you all with great amusement from my prison room in Sao Tome or Principe (not sure where I was locked up). I'm your most prestigious comedian (joker as we called it) after competing against nuisance like bingbagbo of Ghana via Côte d'Ivoire, bunmioguns of Ajegunle, mikuz of Aba, mukina2 of Ilaje, Ajibel of Gwagwalada, booqee (boobsqee) of Ajangbadi just to mention a few. I emerged Victorious like M Buhari (in 2015 elections) against all odds. Thanks to my squad Homar of Ikot-Ekpene, sutoboy of Ijebu and bright of Ekwulobi.

Life in prison was not easy but glory be to God I came out with 2 wives and 6 kids. My combo marriage was state sponsored and as I write now I have everything working for me. I understand that covid-19 has taken away from a lot of us. But at the same time some of us are doing well.

If I forgot to mention you and you still remember the good ol' days please come forward for your palliatives. You must come with you ID cards though. Don't forget your face masks too.

Disclaimer: If you were a member of the "MODS" teams during our tenure pls stay away, no palliatives for you from me.

Good old days

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Money Rituals That Please God / You've Got A Mail / Corporate Lingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.