Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

“I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) (3737 Views)

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead / Billionaire Hushpuppi Builds House In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by Naijabazegist(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
The good old gospel song “I have decided to follow Jesus” was the song on the lips of the Nigerian born-Dubai magnate, Hushpuppi while he took his bath in his custom made Versace swimming pool before he was arrested over an alleged $430 million dollar scam.

The video of him circulating on the media space shows him happily singing the gospel song which gives the impression he was willing to give up his life to God but couldn’t, as worldly pleasures corrupted his mind and blinded his eyes, preventing him from seeing the light.

The former billionaire was arrested by a joint security force (Dubai Police and Interpol) over an alleged billion-dollar scam in many countries. A video put out by the Dubai police recently reveals Hushpuppi and his 12 other disciples are involved in fraudulent activities outside the UAE. It further revealed that the crew ripped off 1.9 million people to earn $430 million.

He and his cohorts are currently under investigation and may face harsh punishment if found guilty of the allegations levelled against them.

Watch the video here:
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2020/07/i-have-decided-to-follow-jesus-ex.html

Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by IfGodbeforus(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
The Ways of God are not the Ways of men

The KING of kings knows how best to get a soul, when he wants to...

This Prison experience might just be what produce a Heavenly candidate in him..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by donbachi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Taar!.u no follow am when ur tithe na in 500million and 1billion naira..na, na when ur tithe go be 2k..common mind ur lane.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by XXLMANDIGO: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lol
Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by Coder2Client(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
His real name sounds more of muslim than Christian.

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
The Ways of God are not the Ways of men

The KING of kings knows how best to get a soul, when he wants to...

This Prison experience might just be what produce a Heavenly candidate in him..

You people have started again.. A blogger just posted what he likes and u believed it, cos it suits ur believe.

6 Likes

Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by IfGodbeforus(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You people have started again.. A blogger just posted what he likes and u believed it, cos it suits ur believe.
Why not see the video before you comment

1 Like

Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by nazablossom(f): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Medicine after death. Too late for that.
Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by Professorcplus(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hmm
Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by jesmond3945: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

Why not see the video before you comment
you are the one who needs to see the video. Don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by DSoj(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
"Nigerian born-Dubai magnate, "

What rubbish stupeed title for a scam?.. U must be an assleeker. A Fraudster is what u call magnate?
Magnate in what?

Ur head nor correct!

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by Krizoblex08(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
DSoj:
"Nigerian born-Dubai magnate, "

What rubbish stupeed title.. U must be an assleeker. A Fraudster is what u call magnate?
Magnate in what?

Ur head nor correct
laughing in tongues�
Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by judedwriter(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2020
No time too late for repentance...
Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by englishmart(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2020
Too late. Jesus is tired of you already.

1 Like

Re: “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) by ominilongest(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2020
C dem too late too late
Video wey don dey
One don dey quote bible sef
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ozonna, Governor Soludo’s Son Who Is A Music Artiste (picture) / Toke Makinwa's Jaw Dropping Thierry Mugler Outfit Is Over N800,000 (pictures) / Top-rated And Queen Of Nollywood Actress Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.