Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

The Lord Is My Shepherd, Is He Yours? - jesusjnr - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Is My Shepherd, Is He Yours? - jesusjnr (300 Views)

How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr / What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord Is My Shepherd, Is He Yours? - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
If He truly is, then you have no reason to be afraid because even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, He will be with you, His rod and His staff shall comfort you. Psalms 23:4

But if He's not your Shepherd, you need to make Him yours today, because He's the only one that can ensure your safety, even when you walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

Peace be unto you.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Is He Yours? - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2020

Psalms 23:1-3
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Re: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Is He Yours? - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Psalms 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Re: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Is He Yours? - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2020

Psalms 23:5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Re: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Is He Yours? - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2020

Psalms 23:6
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Re: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Is He Yours? - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
The Lord is my Shepherd.
Re: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Is He Yours? - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
The Lord is my Shepherd.
Is he yours?

(1) (Reply)

10 Acres Of Land For Sale In Ibadan 700k Per acre / Christian Movie: One Last Prayer 2020 / Archbishop Asks Government To Deduct 10% From Workers Salary And Remit To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.