Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? (2322 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
It's not advisable for anyone male or female to marry a jobless person.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Too much self angry >:
Rozz:
you are too aggressive,relax.sorry
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Too much self angry >:
lol,if I should get angry for the names I've been called here ehn,it won't be fun interacting with people here.
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Abi hoo, don't mind the guy, he is too bad tempered, fighting with ppl online. What if you now see them physically, I wonder what he's gonna do undecided undecided
Rozz:
lol,if I should get angry for the names I've been called here ehn,it won't be fun interacting with people here.
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Abi hoo, don't mind the guy, he is too bad tempered, fighting with ppl online. What if you now see them physically, I wonder what he's gonna do undecided undecided
maybe he's not so offline,some of them have a different personality offline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by frozen70(f): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
YINKS89:
I was listening to radio this morning and the question was asked and in my own opinion i would never advice someone to marry a spouse that is jobless or doesn't have source of income.. Although some people may be of the opinion that it is okay in the case of the wife been jobless but not the husband because he is the man. So guys over to you what do you think?

Joblessness is not a disease or a curse

It's situations that led to it

So If I see a jobless man who will take bullet for me, yes we will get married

A man that will appreciate everything I do
A man that will protect me from the eyes of his family
A man I will leave at home a d go to work, he will assist in domestic things and still make the home good
A man that will love me and make me feel like a woman
A man that will be loyal to me

Such men are rare to find but if lack of job will humble you then you are good to go

Most times women don't need money but affection and attention with domestic help

You are sure of a peaceful home

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
No I cannot marry a jobless man. How can a man be jobless and be thinking about marriage?
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
2special:
What about if he or she lose the job two months after marriage, you're going to divorce your partner.
That one is different Jare.. Just like saying why should one be born, what if the person dies before time undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by YINKS89(m): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
frozen70:

Joblessness is not a disease or a curse

It's situations that led to it

So If I see a jobless man who will take bullet for me, yes we will get married

A man that will appreciate everything I do
A man that will protect me from the eyes of his family
A man I will leave at home a d go to work, he will assist in domestic things and still make the home good
A man that will love me and make me feel like a woman
A man that will be loyal to me

Such men are rare to find but if lack of job will humble you then you are good to go

Most times women don't need money but affection and attention with domestic help

You are sure of a peaceful home
In a society we find ourselves things like that don't work, infact some people see it as a taboo and you just confirmed that with the bolded text.
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
gbami:
Just the way a girl should not get married to a jobless man...Men don't get married to jobless girl too....
You can't be killing yourself providing for someone all your life.. That's The reason men die Young...
Exactly... Many men are suffering to fend for the families why the women just sit to eat and enjoy.. Definitely stress will wear the men out leaving them dead one day

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by frozen70(f): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
YINKS89:

In a society we find ourselves things like that don't work, infact some people see it as a taboo and you just confirmed that with the bolded text.

What do you consider to be a taboo in the statement
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by YINKS89(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
MedicH:

This is not a high standard actually.
just want you to state what is more realistic coz in naija now 100k is a lot of money for an income not expenditure ooo
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
GeneralPula:
Although some people may be of the opinion that it is okay in the case of the wife been jobless but not the husband because he is the man.

Those that said this are Mad.. Why should it be okay?? Because she has Pussi?
Very mad.. That's how they send men to their early graves
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Rozz:
i won't advise any man to marry a jobless lady as well but some men do not mind their wife being jobless,some will even oppose the idea of their wife working
Speak for yourself and not the men
Some women also don't mind their husbands being jobless undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Rozz:
Its still happening in the north
North is a zoo.. We're talking about where real humans reside and not Muhammedians

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by YINKS89(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
frozen70:

What do you consider to be a taboo in the statement
I don't know of your tribe but majority of ethic group I've seen would always forbid your husband to be idle awhile you work
... Some would even see it as you've cast a spell on him to render him useless
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No I cannot marry a jobless man. How can a man be jobless and be thinking about marriage?
Same with a woman
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by frozen70(f): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
YINKS89:
I don't know of your tribe but majority of ethic group I've seen would always forbid your husband to be idle awhile you work
... Some would even see it as you've cast a spell on him to render him useless

Now tell me

Have you ever seen a man who wishes to be idle

Tell me one thing a man can do if he can't get employed or get himself something doing

Then lastly, tell me what's the way out especially if he is due for marriage and sees a woman that will be willing to accept him the way he is
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by YINKS89(m): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
frozen70:

Now tell me

Tell me one thing a man can do if he can't get employed or get himself something doing

Then lastly, tell me what's the way out especially if he is due for marriage and sees a woman that will be willing to accept him the way he is
. Alot especially the youth of nowadays who wish to just sleep wake up and be spending money without doing nothing...

Secondly you can't put those words together because it would not make meaning again... How would you want someone to do something wen he can't get what to do? Kindly rephrase that.

The third question would be answered witha question, when is a man due for marriage, seeing a woman to accept you the way you re in all honesty is very rare also it take alot of will... This things only happens in movies even in western world they split the bills
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Same with a woman
Your opinion please. Best people don't chook mouth into people's personal life choices OK.
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by frozen70(f): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
YINKS89:
. Alot especially the youth of nowadays who wish to just sleep wake up and be spending money without doing nothing...

Secondly you can't put those words together because it would not make meaning again... How would you want someone to do something wen he can't get what to do? Kindly rephrase that.

The third question would be answered witha question, when is a man due for marriage, seeing a woman to accept you the way you re in all honesty is very rare also it take alot of will... This things only happens in movies even in western world they split the bills

When you chose to date ladies of the ages of 20/25yra what do you expect

When you date 30/35yrs, what do you also expect
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Your opinion please. Best people don't chook mouth into people's personal life choices OK.
We are saying same thing smelly cunt cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
frozen70:

Now tell me

There are small start-up he could get involved with. A man who simply sits at home while the woman goes out to work is a bummer without shame. Unless he's willing to clean, cook and everything before she comes back.
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
murphyibiam15:

We are saying same thing smelly cunt cheesy
Tiny Diick stay in ur lane
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by mechanics(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
No problem, if she has a prospect, and same goes to the man.
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by frozen70(f): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
There are small start-up he could get involved with. A man who simply sits at home while the woman goes out to work is a bummer without shame. Unless he's willing to clean, cook and everything before she comes back.

I can see that you can't answer simple questions

Am done with you

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
frozen70:

I can see that you can't answer simple questions

Am done with you
You are simply the naive one. I just saw d take a bullet talk.. Buhhaahhaha. Sure he'll do that to be fed and given shelter and all but when things turn for good for him I hope he'll still be committed and humble to you.

Enjoy d pm of jobless loafers that will bombard ur mail sha. Goodluck tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by YINKS89(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
frozen70:

When you chose to date ladies of the ages of 20/25yra what do you expect

When you date 30/35yrs, what do you also expect
you still haven't answered my questions
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by YINKS89(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
mechanics:
No problem, if she has a prospect, and same goes to the man.
that's the issue we have we keep saying someone has prospect but in d real sense we know prospect in naija would most at times be prospect and nothing more
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by frozen70(f): 2:50am On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are simply the naive one. I just saw d take a bullet talk.. Buhhaahhaha. Sure he'll do that to be fed and given shelter and all but when things turn for good for him I hope he'll still be committed and humble to you.

Enjoy d pm of jobless loafers that will bombard ur mail sha. Goodluck tongue

And you think I allow or accept pm
Re: Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? by hardon1(m): 3:26am On Jul 02, 2020
i guess men can. in fact , a lot of men do. but for a woman, e go hard

women look forward to a man that can take care of them, even if they have their own money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pray For Me: My Life No Longer In My Hands / Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine / Beautiful Plus Size Female Model, She Has An Exquisite Taste In Fashions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.