Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

Free Beauty and Cleaning products Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Beauty and Cleaning products Training (470 Views)

How To Produce Soap And Other 60 Products Training Manual / Trendmakers Laundry And Cleaning Services Limited / Skywhite Drycleaners, Laundry And Cleaning Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Beauty and Cleaning products Training by okoi001(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hello there,

Happy New Month to everyone here, this month will take us all to a much greater height. IJN.

Please read the following few points stated below:

1. Start your own business at a lower cost or simply save over 60% of living expenditure.

2. Learn how to make over 40 personal care and cleaning DIY products from the comfort of your home.

The above points are what you stand to benefit from the FREE TRAINING organized by I.T.A.

Our online classes (WHATSAPP) holds 10th - 12 July, 2020. They will also be an additional bonus on how to (DIY) design Logo, Flyers and Labels for your products.

We rise by lifting others, be an angel share the group link with your family and friends. or chat this number on WhatsApp for more details: 0 9 0 1 6 6 6 0 2 0 9 or bit .ly/ IgnestaTrainingAcademy

P.S: Remove the spaces in-between the number and the link.

Re: Free Beauty and Cleaning products Training by okoi001(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning All,

Don't let these opportunity slip away from you, enroll now. Classes starts 10-12th July, 2020.

Note: This is totally FREE.
Re: Free Beauty and Cleaning products Training by okoi001(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Take action Now and enroll for the #Free training and start making your own #Cleaning and #beauty products.
Re: Free Beauty and Cleaning products Training by okoi001(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2020
Good Morning Saturday Lovers,

Six days left before kick-off of the biggest secret review that can your business prospective. Free DIY Training for beauty and cleaning products, with Graphics design training on how to design your label, flyers and Logo, saving cost.

ENROLL NOW. Chat the number above.
Re: Free Beauty and Cleaning products Training by okoi001(m): 6:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Good morning,
Four more days to go. Enroll NOW. Call 09 016 660 209
Re: Free Beauty and Cleaning products Training by okoi001(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
3 Days to go...
Knowledge is Key.

Call 09016 660 209 to book a space. or use the link: https://bit .ly/IgnestaTrainingAcademy (remove the spaces in between) to sign up for the #FREE class

Enjoy your day
Re: Free Beauty and Cleaning products Training by okoi001(m): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2020
*Class Schedule*

*10/07/2020*
*7-9pm*
� *Training on household cleaning products*

*11/07/2020*
*7-9pm*
� *Training on personal care products*

*12/07/2020*
*7-9pm*
� *Training on Graphic design*

*As the days draw closer, we'll unveil the list of products you'll learn how to produce in the training.*

Stay blessed!!! ✌�
Re: Free Beauty and Cleaning products Training by okoi001(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2020
The second edition is here, if you missed the first one you have another opportunity to enroll.

DATE : 8th - 9th August, 2020
TIME: 7PM - 9PM

WhatsApp: 0 9 0 1 6 6 6 0 2 0 9

THE TRAINING IS ABSOLUTELY FREE

EXTRA BONUS: FREE TRAINING ON Logo design & Flyer

Re: Free Beauty and Cleaning products Training by Sanerid(m): 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
I don't mean its strange, but something different and very interesting for every householder in this world. First household training which is really useful for me, I have many pets in the house, 4 cats and 3 dogs, actually a home zoo. So I spend a lot of money for cleaning products and I learn a lot of things about cleaning day by day. If there are any pet owners, I think they will understand me how hard is to keep the house clean if there are 7 animals in it. Btw, I learn about scotchgard which protects carpets and other furniture from stains, now my house smells fresh and very clean like I'm always alone in the house. So thank you very much for such a cool training, cleaning products are one of the most important thing in my life at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Earning Ceo’s In Nigeria / Learn How You Can Turn "Rental Business" To A "Side Hustle "In Nigeria / I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.