Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 (146390 Views)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 14th September 2021 / Lyon vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 19th August 2020 / Manchester United VS Derby County: Carabao Cup (7 - 8 On Pens : 25-09-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by onome442(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
potbelly:
Barca coach sack loading...
bro you no nothing about football, even if you bring new coaches dey will still fail the club need to get rid of old players.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ssjosephandlucy(f): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
psychologist:
For the first time in a long while we will be going into this game as the under dogs.

We are Barcelona
We always come out victories
We win again today
Quote me after the game

Modified: Barcelona forever
how far? grin

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Airyprince(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
me after betting for barca against bayern tonight only 2-8 my decision

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Tokziby: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
It's the 8 month of the year, since 8 o' clock o, 8 speech been flying everywhere tonight. Is it by force 2-8 Barca without showing a bit of Messi? Let us try 2 - 8 Barca with a bit of Messi. If Bayern can't show Messi by beating Barca Messilesly, it's not for us to add to it by criticizing Messi for messing up 3 times in row at the round of 8 knockout stage.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by fredie107(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by potbelly(m): 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bros na headline news in the next few days I dey tell you...
onome442:
bro you no nothing about football, even if you bring new coaches dey will still fail the club need to get rid of old players.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by sureteeboy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Angelfrost:
What exactly is with this trolling of Messi??! Were y'all expecting him to score, assist, create, hold up play, and defend all alone??!...

How is it that no one is calling out Shakira's husband, and the other Uruguayan vampire upfront??!
Of all those things you listed, which of them did he do? angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Passionate888: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Let's not only pray for Lebanon, let's #prayforBarcelona
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by tesppidd: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
RealEzee:
CR7 score 2 goals n won d game b4 bowing out of the CL grin what did Messi do?
Are we talking about the second round or the quarter final.?

Surely not the quarter final because Ronaldo didn't even get there.

In the second round Messi scored one, made one penalty and worked another goal and qualified.

Ronaldo scored one penalty and score one and crashed out.

What Nonsense are you taking about?

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by greypencils: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
AIT1:
All of you wey dey laugh Chelsea that time. Oya start to dey apologize now
Yes O. I swear Zouma try. My respects.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Agbogashi: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
A story may now start thus: "Back in the day when Barcelona used to..."
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by BuhariNaWah: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
fergie001:

To sleep go hard me ooooo...na for twitter I go sleep today cheesy

I tell paulolee..e no hear!
I refused to watch it at home....but instead went to a viewing centre..I am still there....I am overjoyed. cheesy

ghettokid1 Fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 BuharinaWah vickyrotex paulolee
I hope ghettokid1 is alright wherever he is right now.
The other day he lost 10k, today it's a 10-goal thriller.
Their supposed goat played 90 minutes and managed like 2 weak shots on goal.

Let me see ghettokid1 upload that stupid Messi Dios picture here again.
Arsenal would be relieved to know their 8-2 trashing by united in 2011 has finally been pardoned by their fans.

If i hear goat again en!

Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo, emeijeh, fergie001 and all anti-barca fans right now:

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by bayelsaowei(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
I am a stunch barca fan but I will have to say barca should sell messi...messi at this point is like jonah to the team..he needs to be sold to another club..barca can't just think well because of the messi saviour complex factor..the coaches can't think of any alternate plans or strategies because of still same messi.. the assumption is that messi is still that same 22 year old vibrant boy who would dribble thru numerous defenders like a piece of a cake..

Barca needs to sell messi to develop a succession plan as well as business continuity.

And they also need to literally threaten pique and busquet not to train anymore for the team..they are both extremely useless and old..

16 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Dansuqi: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Why is is that most football fans hate barca?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by NewDelhi(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
bayelsaowei:
I am a stunch barca fan but I will have to say barca should sell messi...messi at this point is like jonah to the team..he needs to be sold to another club..barca can't just think well because of the messi saviour complex factor..the coaches can't think of any alternate plans or strategies because of still same messi.. the assumption is that messi is still that same 22 year old vibrant boy who would dribble thru numerous defenders like a piece of a cake..

Barca needs to sell messi to develop a succession plan as well as business continuity.

And they also need to literally threaten pique and busquet not to train anymore for the team..they are both extremely useless and old..
Tbe question is who can afford his demands and wages grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
STARGREEN:

Bro kindly show a bit respect to Messi. It's not easy playing without Xavi and Iniesta.

I wish you can understand.
Thunder fire the respect for Messi. Was Xavi & Iniesta not there wen Barca dey chop am from Bayern 4-0 & 3-0 7yrs ago?
Was it not dz Barca day beat Bayern wey Messi dribble boateng like say he wants sleep for bed?
It's karma time Barca. Enjoy the trashing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by NewDelhi(m): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Naso life be, nothing lasts forever. There was a time Barca sef dey always humiliate and embarass teams like this too.

They Don see as e dey pain.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Thazard(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
realestniggah:
You can't beat Madrid by 8 goals in a knockout stage of the champions League sha. Ramos will rather kill someone and go to Prison for life than let that happen.

Lol...I agree with you!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Dansuqi: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
bayelsaowei:

The last time barca declined,Bayern exposed them and they just did again.barca needs a total overhaul starting from useless pique. I have never liked him,I have always seen him as an average defender.I prefer playing lenglet with umtiti..semedo too should go.busquet is another player I have always seen as average.yaya toure played better than him but useless pep preferred busquets for obvious reasons.him rakitic and Vidal should go.

Suarez needs to go.barca needs to buy a young top striker,maybe immobile.they need wingers better than dembele.if they can bring neymar back,better.they need faster and more mobile players.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Thazard(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
fredie107:
grin grin grin grin grin
Please which app did you use in making this?
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by mywells: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
German put spain on quaratine list,almost spell their name
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by BeSnappy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chei! Goat don become mouse today!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
fergie001:
paulolee Fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 BuharinaWah Angelfrost vickyrotex ghettokid1

Come oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bayern is mad.........I staked 10 goals, I am not happy.
Roma(red), Liverpool (red), Bayern (red).......meaning Barça shouldn't play any team associated with red.

The red nightmare continues!!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
eni4real:
Even Pele would be disgraced if he belong to the 2014 Brazil set that conceded 7 goals in Maracana!!!

There is no answer to a bad defence that meet a potent attack!!

Pique is too overlooked . He should be blamed by you for conceding 8 goals following his previous bad defending against Roma and Liverpool!!!
Bros .. when you have finished drinking your beer you will come to terms that Messi scored ZERO goals today grin
Email me your #

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by AIT1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
greypencils:
Yes O. I swear Zouma try. My respects.

Na so
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by bayelsaowei(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
NewDelhi:

Tbe question is who can afford his demands and wages grin
if it will even mean barca paying a percentage of his cash while he is in a new club let them do it..barca is just a useless team..they need to run 5th in laliga, miss coming to the CL for them to wake up...the messi factor is really dealing a blow to the heads of the barca management and players...

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Bros .. when you have finished drinking your beer you will come to terms that Messi scored ZERO goals today grin
Email me your #
https://www.nairaland.com/post/91579026
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by GODSENT253(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Messi na goat but bayern take am do asun

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
sureteeboy:

Of all those things you listed, which of them did he do? angry grin

He wore jersey, showed up, wore arm band, ran back to front for over 90 minutes, didn't fake an injury.... Didn't even cry sef!!!

Guy abeg, he tried!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by bayelsaowei(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

The last time barca declined,Bayern exposed them and they just did again.barca needs a total overhaul starting from useless pique. I have never liked him,I have always seen him as an average defender.I prefer playing lenglet with umtiti..semedo too should go.busquet is another player I have always seen as average.yaya toure played better than him but useless pep preferred busquets for obvious reasons.him rakitic and Vidal should go.

Suarez needs to go.barca needs to buy a young top striker,maybe immobile.they need wingers better than dembele.if they can bring neymar back,better.they need faster and more mobile players.
either what you e written or messi leaves..they need to be able to plan without messi..liverpool, LP, mancity, psg and other vibrant teams are playing and winning without messi..

Barca needs to start all over again..

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Dalil8: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
bayelsaowei:

That fraud needs to be offloaded to Osasuna or Eibar for free. He brings bad luck to the team.

Barcelona would never smell any title as long as they have that fraud in their team.

Your dwarf got skinned tonight. Shame!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (73) (Reply)

Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.