Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,002 members, 7,803,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters (58116 Views)

World Bank Says 50% Of Nigerian Youths Want To Leave The Country / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) / Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Sammy07: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Testy17:
Is olakunle Churchill From ondo State?

yeah.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Lucyspa: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Topsy04:
hungry youths..... so many instagram celebrities who hails from Ondo state, but never impacts anything for there hometown.... churchchill, yemi Alade, toke makinwa and the likes...

Who wants to associated with that backward place?
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Sammy07: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Topsy04:
hungry youths..... so many instagram celebrities who hails from Ondo state, but never impacts anything for there hometown.... churchchill, yemi Alade, toke makinwa and the likes...

Bimbo oshin
T.B Joshua.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by August21(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Alex, this is POOR PR. A group with no identity? No names?

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by sandracute(f): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
[s]<
sunshineV:
Tonto dike right now
[/s]
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
dat Yahoo boy
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Sammy07: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lucyspa:

Ondo state is more advanced than your state.

Remind me your state.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by ofiko123(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
ManOfCompetence:
40 seconds governor grin

I am telling you....

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by tfelicityk(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Smiling... Good luck to him!

Why didn't he contest under his father party?
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Duru009(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Na money de won chop !!

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by godkiller(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
He looks good on the poster.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Abaman001(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
One minute! man
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by endyosas: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
40 seconds man,Tonto no get joy o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by drey076(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Karlifate:
Tonto Dike right now:
grin
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by vRendoh(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Karlifate:
Tonto Dike right now:

I just wonder how many slaps trouble maker like you go don collect when you small!��
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by oluwaleinad(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tonto thinking of going back to her normal gender after seeing this angry grin grin
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Lucyspa: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Ondo state is more advanced than your state.

Remind me your state.

Anambra
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Abaman001(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
ManOfCompetence:
40 seconds governor grin

Can you imagine that, sir its 40seconds to go

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Karlifate: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
vRendoh:

I just wonder how many slaps trouble maker like you go don collect when you small!��

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by baby124: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Won fe ko omi lobe je ni
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by correctyourself(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
These group of people this is how they drag people into politics all to get recognition your money, push you into dirty politics and when you fail they leave you to poverty while they enjoy the money they got why you where campaigning and never return your money. Fear such group.

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Lucyspa: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sammy07:

You're very stupid for this.

Baba, I am Anambra and I've in Ondo state for 18 years. Infact, i was born here and my parents and my siblings still live there but i study in Enugu now for my tertiary education. So i know what i am saying.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Sapphire86(f): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lucyspa:

As in eh. No wonder he is useless. He is even from ondo state. I should have known. Their men can be useless ehn.

grin cheesy
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Sammy07: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lucyspa:

Anambra

Lol, every Tom and dick is from Anambra.
Thought you mention Enugu (where I schooled grin)

Or IMO where hotels and clubs there.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wasting of poster and print money.

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Ibrown(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nigeria again [
quote author=AlexReports post=91265169]ONDO ELECTIONS; Youths Seek Olakunle Churchill As Next Governor, Print Posters

As the primary elections in Ondo state draws close, an influential socio-political youth group has commenced a clarion call, seeking Dr. Olakunle Churchill as the most qualified candidate for the 2020 Ondo State Governorship elections. Though, Dr. Olakunle Churchill in a statement few hours ago commended the vibrant and proactive campaign of Ondo state Youths, but stated clearly his disinterest in such political ambition, as he reaffirmed his support for the government in power.

The youth had in their campaign hailed and applauded Dr. Churchill, the MD/CEO of Churchill Group and a reputable philanthropist in Nigeria, for role his series of support programs targeted at youth empowerment and poverty alleviation in Ondo state. According to reports the campaign for Dr. Churchill as the next Governor of Ondo state was premised on his recent "Say No To hunger Campaign" in Ondo state, which has assisted several households, communities and individuals in the state.

The youths of Ondo State had also earlier highlighted some of the magnanimous activities that upheld their choice of Candidacy for Dr. Churchill Olakunle ahead the governorship tussle in the state. Some of the highlights includes his educational scholarship programs to support underprivileged children in accessing good and standard education, as well as the series on empowerment initiatives through skill program and talent talent development, especially in areas of sports.

In a reaction from an Executive Member of Ondo State Youth, he described the support for Dr. Olakunle Churchill as one that cannot be stopped but though can be suspended. He maintained that though their proposed candidate wasn't aware and may not be ready for such political ambition at the moment, the youths had already out of his overwhelming impact and benevolent gestures kicked-off his campaign.

Contrariwise, Dr. Olakunle announced his uninterest but assured them of his continued support toward youth, women and child development in Ondo state. Dr
Churchill is currently one of the youngest andost vibrant Enterpreneur and Philanthropist on Nigeria. His Humanitarian activities and outreaches cuts across Nigeria and communities across.[/quote]
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by ERockson: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lucyspa:

Lucyspa:

Anambra
Calling a Yoruba state a backward state is very rude of you when nothing warrants that. No wonder nobody likes Ipob with their uncultured manner. I can't even surprise you reside and make a living in one the states you love to hate.

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Sunmolar(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
When politically industrious old men produce a candidate,why not the politically lazy youths! Unemployment bringing them out of their shells.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Samiah33(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sapphire86:
Someone who can't even manage his home??

And before you start quoting saying Tonto this or Tonto that, he was previously married to someone before Tonto, so what happened again??

He should sha thank Tonto for the fame she gave him cuz I didn't know of him before her...
Neither does he know or has heard about you, are you an indigene of Ondo State if not you opinion is not needed.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by ERockson: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lucyspa:

Baba, I am Anambra and I've in Ondo state for 18 years. Infact, i was born here and my parents and my siblings still live there but i study in Enugu now for my tertiary education. So i know what i am saying.
I did not even read this before. The most foolish and ingrate Ipob are the those that have benefited or still benefited from SW.

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by BoboNogoDie: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
crackhouse:
Group of morons?
E go shock you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.