Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? (4917 Views)

Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? / I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... / Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin

I mean like say , nice boobz

or Nice tits

or nice bossoms?

There should be a reason women put their tits out there with their revealing outfits neckline dropping down, exposing their chests.
Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by konkonbilo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
nothing wrong, even nice yansh sef grin
Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Biodun1929(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

or Nice tits

or nice bossoms?

There should be a reason women put their tits out there with their revealing outfits neckline dropping down, exposing their chests.

It is wrong o. I made that mistake a few years ago and I lost a good friend. I complimented her boobs and she went ape shit crazy on me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Biodun1929:

It is wrong o. I made that mistake a few years ago and I lost a good friend. I complimented her boobs and she went ape shit crazy on me.
lol. have u ever thought why they expose their boobs?

5 Likes

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Vichot:
lol. I wonder o !
Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Biodun1929:

did she slap u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Olochee: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lolz
Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Biodun1929(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol. have u ever thought why they expose their boobs?

Of cos to get guys attention, but they don't want you to objectify them sexually. You know some women can be complicated

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Biodun1929(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
did she slap u? cheesy

No. It was online.
Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
Biodun1929:

Of cos to get guys attention, but they don't want you to objectify them sexually. You know some women can be complicated
my thoughts too. why put the boobs out there when she knows it could be misunderstood?

4 Likes

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Biodun1929(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
my thoughts too. why put the boobs out there when she knows it could be misunderstood?

Girls love attention more than anything in the world.

6 Likes

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Biodun1929:

No. It was online.
OMG, u complimented a lady boobz online? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Biodun1929(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
OMG, u complimented a lady boobz online? grin

Yes. Lol. Well, I had known her for like 2-3 years, and it was via a private chat...and in a joking maner.
Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by tnerro1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Don’t be specific when complimenting, can’t say ass, boobs ,lips or hips. Just say what a lovely figure you have if u are close. But if u guys are not close yet just say looking good, or my favorite “wow babe, so you are the one causing all this heat” grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Hugo55(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Its really not what you say, but how you say it. yes you can.

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by James4bright(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Man, that shit makes you look like a pervert. It''s weird asf. Just like when a girl says, "nice dick".

But it depends on the level of closeness though, there are some girls that are super naughty and enjoy naughty comments.

But it's preferable you say something like, "see ya small bwess". That's humourous.

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by DelilahMakinde(f): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tell a Nigerian girl that, she will slap you.
In Swaziland she'd just smile and thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
DelilahMakinde:
as for me if you try that with me,I will reset your brain to factory settings (so far say I no touch you and I am in my personal space, I reserve the right to say my mind)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
if she is not ur babe or u not close to her she fit insult u oo cheesy
Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by bosstim(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
u dey wyne me ni....
Vichot:

2 Likes

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by mrMeen(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
just say excuse me aunty where you going with all this bwezz and she'll laugh lol, na dirty slap sure for you.

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by merieam16(f): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Biodun1929:

No. It was online.
its nofin if u guys were good friends
Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by klbakare(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

E plenty grin grin grin
Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Saintmary(f): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

or Nice tits

or nice bossoms?

If it is exposed, you can compliment
If it is covered, don't compliment.

Either way, if she doesn't like your compliment, the rest is left to you.

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
lefulefu:
if she is not ur babe or u not close to her she fit insult u oo cheesy
Some can even accuse you of sexual assault and like play like play, the cops will be involved. A woman is free to put on just pant and bra but when a man comes out with just boxers, he may be accused of flashing.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by itsme01: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Don't try it with Naija babes, or they might tag you a rapists

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Ufedolove: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
My new girlfriend called me a pervert for complimenting her boobs. She even said her breasts were the reason I am with her.

Wetin Ajimobi no go see for hell?
Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Biodun1929(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
merieam16:
its nofin if u guys were good friends

We were. That's why I was shocked at her reaction. Anyway, I have vowed never to do that again...on or offline.
Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Biodun1929(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ufedolove:
My new girlfriend called me a pervert for complimenting her boobs. She even said her breasts were the reason I am with her.

Wetin Ajimobi no go see for hell?

Your own girlfriend called you a pervert for complimenting her boobs. Nawa o. Wetin father no go hear for confession box.

6 Likes

Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Biodun1929(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
James4bright:
Man, that shit makes you look like a pervert. It''s weird asf. Just like when a girl says, "nice dick".

But it depends on the level of closeness though, there are some girls that are super naughty and enjoy naughty comments.

But it's preferable you say something like, "see ya small bwess". That's humourous.

"Just like when a girl says, "nice dick".

It is not the same thing. While dressed, a girl cannot know see half of your dick outside...or even the shape of your dick.
Re: Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? by Biodun1929(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Saintmary:

If it is exposed, you can compliment
If it is covered, don't compliment.

Either way, if she doesn't like your compliment, the rest is left to you.

"Either way, if she doesn't like your compliment, the rest is left to you."

In other words, DON'T EVER compliment any girl's boobs no matter what.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night / I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex / She Doesn't Believe In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.