Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

House To Let And Those Parking Out Come Here for clearance rent price - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House To Let And Those Parking Out Come Here for clearance rent price (346 Views)

My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House To Let And Those Parking Out Come Here for clearance rent price by id2019(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Good day to all our family-landers!!!

Are you relocating? Are you looking for someone to rent your apartment without paying the normal agent fee?

Come in here, let the world know what you have to dispose, location and price.

****Note of Warning ****

1. Any business done in here is at the risk of both parties.

2. Nairaland or the Family Section moderator is not liable for any bad deal you get from here.

3. Ensure you make diligent enquiries and verify all transactions properly before engaging anyone in any dealing here.

4. All pictures of the house should be posted here and if not shared here, your posts will be deleted immediately.

Together we can be of true service to ourselves.

Enjoy!!
Re: House To Let And Those Parking Out Come Here for clearance rent price by id2019(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
For those looking to rent house in Lagos and those parking out , please come in here
Re: House To Let And Those Parking Out Come Here for clearance rent price by Xscape1993(m): 6:24am On Jul 03, 2020
id2019:
For those looking to rent house in Lagos and those parking out , please come in here
I am interested in this ooo. 08037798656 is my WhatsApp number.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel If A Much Younger Siblling(s) Pays Your Bills / Black And White Kitten For Sale / FG Celebrates Nigerian Lady Who Returned $4000(n1.5m) She Received From Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.