Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ever Been Between The Devil And The Deep Waters, Where Did You Turn To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been Between The Devil And The Deep Waters, Where Did You Turn To? (404 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Between The Devil And The Deep Waters, Where Did You Turn To? by Beetunez44(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Ever Been Between The Devil And The Deep Waters, Where Did You Turn To? by Vyzz: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
When your best friend and your brother fights and your parents are like.....

Parents: Vyzz who started the fight

Me: I don't know
Re: Ever Been Between The Devil And The Deep Waters, Where Did You Turn To? by Elevation(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Cried out to JESUS, and He gave me joy, GOD is the best trainer, He uses situations to prove His might and to mature humans (fruit of the Spirit-Galatians 5:22-23) because without a good character our society cannot be glorious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Between The Devil And The Deep Waters, Where Did You Turn To? by Beetunez44(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Vyzz:
When your best friend and your brother fights and your parents are like.....

Parents: Vyzz who started the fight

Me: I don't know

That's a situation where any of your answers brings dissatisfaction to the two parties. Strange enough even the "I don't know" may be unwelcomed by the two parties
Re: Ever Been Between The Devil And The Deep Waters, Where Did You Turn To? by aragon4realz(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
yes I have been between the Devil and the deep blue see but luckily enough for me a chopper picked me up
Re: Ever Been Between The Devil And The Deep Waters, Where Did You Turn To? by MJBOLT: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
the last time i was in a situation like this,i punched the devil in the face,knocking him out then i stole his boat and used it to cross the deep waters.

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why U Should Never Marry As A Reaaalll Nigga. / How Do I Bring Back My Relationship ,when It Seems Messed Up / Ladies, Share Your Experience Dating Shorter Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.