Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home (944 Views)

'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Good Boy Now British / Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home by Reinapbunny: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
We rescued a severely abused and almost starved to death dog. Momentarily, he stays with my husband and I, is being treated and pampered to regain health and weight.

The dog is a male tall Caucasian, roughly about 1 years old, maybe a bit younger. He received all necessary treatment (deworming, demiting, defleeing etc.) and all necessary vaccinations at this point. He is castrated as we do not want to support the greedy and ugly breeding business in Nigeria. NB: A castrated dog has no disadvantages in any way, neither health-wise nor character-wise.

Please, this is a serious call: we are looking for a *dog lover* with experience on training dogs. *No more violence shall be used against this dog!* Furthermore, we are looking for someone who has a spacious place where he can be free and neither be kept on a chain/leash or in a cage. He has been in the cage/on the chain all his life, which is not an option anymore!

This dog has a great potential, and simply needs care, patience and a lot of love! Within the short time he has been with us, his transformation is simply incredible. He is truly a loyal companion and quick to learn.

Please, for more information only *serious* *candidates in Abuja* shall contact us via 08038886855.

*Important:* no breeders, security persons who are looking for security dogs, nor butchers or any people looking to make profit in any way are an option!

We are really hoping to find a loving person for Sombra. He derves so much better. Please, help us find a loving home for this young dog, who has already gone through so much.

Kindly spread the message to potential candidates.

Thanks!

Re: Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home by SUPERPACK: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
I need the dog, it will make a nice 404.
Re: Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home by angelEmade: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
What a pathetic story...it hurts that someone could do all that to an animal. I would be glad to have him...but i am based in kwara
There is a big space behind my house and i would love him to meet Excel my rott
Re: Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home by theelimzy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
He's he still Available I would love to have him and you can be checking on him to see if he's I'm good condition here's my WhatsApp number:07011245343

Where are you located.
Re: Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home by Reinapbunny: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
angelEmade:
What a pathetic story...it hurts that someone could do all that to an animal. I would be glad to have him...but i am based in kwara
There is a big space behind my house and i would love him to meet Excel my rott

So very sorry we’re based in Abuja and would like to keep him within this territory.
Re: Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home by Reinapbunny: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
theelimzy:
He's he still Available I would love to have him and you can be checking on him to see if he's I'm good condition here's my WhatsApp number:07011245343

Where are you located.

Hi there, we’re in Abuja. Please contact us if you need him.
Re: Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home by theelimzy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Reinapbunny:

I'm in Lagos
Re: Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home by chiboy1116: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2020
Reinapbunny:

I am based in Minna , Niger state.
Re: Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home by Goodluckzubi: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
I want him. Am in Lagos. Any chance

(1) (Reply)

My Dog Is Up For Sale Or Swap. / Female American Pitbull For Sale / 3mnths Female Boerboel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.