Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Child Is Not Part Of Balogun Family – Wizkid’s Second Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Child Is Not Part Of Balogun Family – Wizkid’s Second Babymama (1311 Views)

This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Child Is Not Part Of Balogun Family – Wizkid’s Second Babymama by Naijajeodax(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wizkid’s second babymama, Binta Diallo, who before now claimed that the singer owed her $18,000 for child support, has stated that her child is not part of the Balogun family.

Wizkid’s second babymama who was reacting to an Instagram page created for the singer’s children, said Wizkid can follow the page and show fake love to his son, but never bothered to follow his son’s account or be a father to him.

She wrote >> https://naijajeodax.com/2018/09/my-child-is-not-part-of-balogun-family-wizkids-second-babymama-fires-back/

Re: My Child Is Not Part Of Balogun Family – Wizkid’s Second Babymama by ashybabs(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
ow many years ago

(1) (Reply)

Video: Moment Excited Ozo Hugs And Kisses Nengi In The Head Of House Room / Meet The Most Curvaceous African Celebrities, Number 8 Will Shock You / This is Wizkid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.