Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

"This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo (4257 Views)

Victor Moses Welcomes A Baby (Photo) / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by HumphreyGspot(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nollywood actress and recent mother of one, Regina Daniels has reacted to the baby photo that was use to congratulate her on the birth of her son.

The actress and wife to billionaire Ned Nwoko took to her Instagram page to let fans know that the baby is not hers.

"I have been seeing this picture of this cute baby everywhere as my child, but please this isn't my baby" she said.

Recall, the actress recently put to bed a bouncing baby boy for billionaire Ned Nwoko.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/07/01/regina-daniels-reacts-to-baby-photo-used-to-congratulate-her-child-birth-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by Righteousness89(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Since your life is revolved around social media, the people have collectively given you a baby..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by Elton02(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
FTC...what sort of lie OP
Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by EvaOnyi(f): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
people are wicked�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by timibare(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Cute baby grin grin grin
Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by Kriss216: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Na your child.. Whether you like am or not!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by Authoreety: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin

Lols, ndi blogger sef

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by zoeA: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Elton02:
FTC...what sort of lie OP
You no be FTC cheesy
Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by TransflectTP(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin
Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by heendrix(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin
Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by sammysneh(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
And so make we fry stone
Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by nazablossom(f): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
It's good she cleared the air before the real owner accuse her of child theft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by LadySarah: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin. Bloggers have arranged one baby for you. Lol

5 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by doggedfighter(f): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
You must mother him grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by seanwilliam(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Stop denying your pikin joor.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by merieam16(f): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin people get wahala sha. wen halima abubaka used a baby' hand 2 announce her delivery u guy almost crucified her yet ure imposing sum1 else' picture 4 regina
Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by merieam16(f): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Since your life is revolved around social media, the people have collectively given you a baby..
dis is d most hilarious comment av read frm u.

btw, i missed ur sermon on sunday. keep up d good work!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by Nonso92(m): 1:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Na wah for social media o
Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by Tekzyflex(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2020
merieam16:
grin people get wahala sha. wen halima abubaka used a baby' hand 2 announce her delivery u guy almost crucified her yet ure imposing sum1 else' picture 4 regina

She hasn't seen anything yet... She must accept the child. Lol
Re: "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo by MrSensor(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2020
Like father like son

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older / Nollywood Actress Nkechi Blessing Release New Sexy Pictures, You Need To See It / D'banj doing great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.