Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her (70880 Views)

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) / Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:15am On Jul 14, 2020
makydebbie:

Your mother is mine as well, I'll relay the message to her. When you want to quote me next time, try harder with accurate spellings and punctuation.
I see u everywhere evaluating spelling and punctuation,, sis get a job

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by makydebbie(f): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
I see u everywhere evaluating spelling and punctuation,, sis get a job
Me that comes here once in two weeks? Lmao, you should get a job if you actually do see me everywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.