Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her (70884 Views)

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) / Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by bleskid: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
u are a man stop thinking like a boy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Ezennwa(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
hmm!

I got married to a Yoruba Lady just to try another tribe.

Since I got married to a Yoruba woman, my life has never been the same, she prepares only ewedu and Amala for me, I told her to cook another food for me, she insisted that her parents taught her how to prepare only Amala and ewedu.

This Lady can snore for Africa, she doesn't allow me to sleep at night, na snoring she dey use wake me up for night.

Whenever we want to make love, I will force her to bath, but to no avail. She said that she bath only once in a day, I did not argue with her, I insisted that she must bath before making love.

My brothers, this Yoruba Lady went into the bathroom, stayed only 1 minute and came out, I ask her why she bath only 1 minute, she said bathing is not her thing, she is used to it.

My brothers, what offence did i commit for marrying a Yoruba Lady. All the things she dey do for house, I just dey tolerate her, na so so mess she dey mess for room whenever she eat her Amala and ewedu.

She Don use ofe mmanu scatter my family, Who did i offend.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by lexxwiz(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
OP. Your gf should be the one writing to us. She has a very self centered bf.

Dude that girl has done nothing wrong. 52 years isn’t old mr man. That’s even when you need to enjoy life. Travel, enjoy all the labor one has labored from teen. Please grow up please. She girl that cares about your mum you Dey run up and down. You soon marry the one wey go beat everybody. Lol jokes apart though, she made sense. It’s left for your mum to decide.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Ramos16(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mvici:
1992 pikin still be child maybe na the way I take reason the matter.

Thanks anyway.
You are a child

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by InvertedHammer: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mvici:
I Lost Confidence In My Girlfriend The Moment She Asked Me To Marry For My Mother.

I had a girlfriend some few months back before the covid 19 outbreak, that was after we went home from school due to the strike and the pandemic, we both are in the same school which is IBB university lapai, in our final.

So at home this faithful day, I put a call through! We both were talking, laughing on phone, so she ask about my mum, I said she was fine and she now ask abt her loneliness because no one at home, I told her but I'm still here with her, she ask what if school resume and what if we should go for our service next year, she now told me to marry another man for my mum.... lol... telling me who knows" that my mum might like the idea if I should table it with her. Gosh! I actually laughed about it then on phone with her but inside me, it wasn't funny at all.

The next day, what she told me was still bordering me, so many things were just running on my mind...so even if by mistake I wife her in future and the Lord decide to take me when we have a grown up child like me, who is planning on becoming a graduate this year and have even spent 30 years in marriage already....she won't even mourn me for long before accepting another man's proposal or bleeping with another man or probably her one time ex.

I decided to ask my mum with play, mum be sincere to me, you and my dad have been married since far back 1986... U both were in marriage for about 30 yrs before he past away few years ago, may his soul rest in peace..this is 5yrs now are you considering on marrying any one or having any kind of body movement or even can stand the presence of another man in your life?

Guess what her reply was....
Mum said my dad was the only man she know in her life and that's how it going to remain by God grace, period! and I shouldn't ask her such again with cry/smiles on her face because she has me and I will give her groundchil........

Seriously I don't know why I brought this here but pls tell me, any girl that can ask a 52 Year old woman to re_marry even after she has a child, isn't it clear that she can't stay without having sex to anyone as long as her husband is on a peace keeping mission or even travel abroad?

Thanks everyone.
/
52 years is still tear rubber.

/

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Noel19: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
emmnprince:
". . .so even if by mistake I wife her in future and the Lord decide to take me when we have a grown up child like me, who is planning on becoming a graduate this year and have even spent 30 years in marriage already....she won't even mourn me for long before accepting another man's proposal or bleeping with another man or probably her one time ex."

You cannot wife who you love by mistake!

Better marry her if you love her and she loves you.

It is her opinion and suggestion she gave you. As a man you decide to indulge your mum in the conversation or not. She's even a lady that is considers others emotional state.

If you marry her and eventually the Lord decide to call you home in a ripe or unripe age, and you have children, she's 100% free to marry another man. That choice is left to her. It isn't out of place. It is allowed. So long she showed you respect traditionally.

1 Corinthians 7:39 says: "A wife is bound by law as long as her husband lives; but if her husband dies, she is at liberty to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord."

And what guarantee do you have if you get married to another lady (aside from this said girl) that she won't marry another if you depart before her?

My guy no kill yourself with unnecessary thinking and stress. Just write down your will and let your beneficiaries feel your absence.

Wisdom is not predicated upon age alone but on experience.

Thanks....you hit the nail on the head.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by CzarChris(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
chinchonglee:
U re definitely a child.

Ur GF was only suggesting something, since ur mom told you her opinion let the matter die already... Stop assuming nonsense
Aswear dude, children everywhere

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Bankyshinani(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
chinchonglee:
U re definitely a child.

Ur GF was only suggesting something, since ur mom told you her opinion let the matter die already... Stop assuming nonsense
i swear Olohun.... we for ask the op about his age sef

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Romanoff:
My dad has been dead for 11 years now and I need a man for my mum cause she is going to get lonely. She will be 55 next year, we have started getting married and her youngest child will soon leave her for NYSC.

Loneliness kills. Marriage is till death do any of the parties part.

There is nothing wrong with your girl suggesting your mum remarries, she's obviously more mature than you are.
gbam! we're in the same boat. I need a man for my mom too

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by nkwachii(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Since I got married to a Yoruba woman, my life has never been the same, she prepares only ewedu and Amala for me, I told her to cook another food for me, she insisted that her parents taught her how to prepare only Amala and ewedu.

This Lady can snore for Africa, she doesn't allow me to sleep at night, na snoring she dey use wake me up for night.

Whenever we want to make love, I will force her to bath, but to no avail. She said that she bath only once in a day, I did not argue with her, I insisted that she must bath before making love.

My brothers, this Yoruba Lady went into the bathroom, stayed only 1 minute and came out, I ask her why she bath only 1 minute, she said bathing is not her thing, she is used to it.

My brothers, what offence did i commit for marrying a Yoruba Lady. All the things she dey do for house, I just dey tolerate her, na so so mess she dey mess for room whenever she eat her Amala and ewedu.

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
What an Audacity??
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Dreyton36: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
And you're your finals?
You're very childish OP
She cares about her feelings that's why she brought up the suggestion
The least you could do is to thinking positively and not negatively
Grow up,
It's only someone who acts dirty that thinks dirty

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by iBubbler: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pls if you are looking for an acting big bro and you live in Abuja, send me a PM.
This your comment sweet me for inside my soul.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by davillian(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
You never ready to marry

What would have happened if she said this as your wife

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Onyxunlimited(f): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
graciousolo:

"It is written that men are polygamous" this is your justification for choosing to remarry but, denying your spouse and widowed mother the opportunity to. Wherever that came from is evil.

It baffles me that our generation with all the information we are privy to and opportunities to unlearn and relearn still have myopic people even with tertiary degrees.
Don't you think your mom deserves companion and yes, even sex too especially if she wants it?

Don't you care about her happiness?

How does her getting remarried bother you? You still dey suck breast?

If you were a woman would you like to be subjugated just because of your gender?

Honestly, I think that girl is very lucky you are not together. She escaped a big narcissistic baby.

I would congratulate her if I knew her.
My thoughts exactly. She dodged a bullet! He is quoting the old testament that says men are allowed to be polygamous, how about the new testament that says otherwise? Doesn't he wonder why the church will not we'd more than one wife per man? The great men that were polygamous that he's talking about, I'm sure he means David that brought calamities upon his household because of a woman or Solomon that inspite of his wisdom women brought his downfall. By the way, Abraham, Noah, Isaac, Elijah and many more great men were monogamous.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by skyppa(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mvici:
I Lost Confidence In My Girlfriend The Moment She Asked Me To Marry For My Mother.

I had a girlfriend some few months back before the covid 19 outbreak, that was after we went home from school due to the strike and the pandemic, we both are in the same school which is IBB university lapai, in our final.

So at home this faithful day, I put a call through! We both were talking, laughing on phone, so she ask about my mum, I said she was fine and she now ask abt her loneliness because no one at home, I told her but I'm still here with her, she ask what if school resume and what if we should go for our service next year, she now told me to marry another man for my mum.... lol... telling me who knows" that my mum might like the idea if I should table it with her. Gosh! I actually laughed about it then on phone with her but inside me, it wasn't funny at all.

The next day, what she told me was still bordering me, so many things were just running on my mind...so even if by mistake I wife her in future and the Lord decide to take me when we have a grown up child like me, who is planning on becoming a graduate this year and have even spent 30 years in marriage already....she won't even mourn me for long before accepting another man's proposal or bleeping with another man or probably her one time ex.

I decided to ask my mum with play, mum be sincere to me, you and my dad have been married since far back 1986... U both were in marriage for about 30 yrs before he past away few years ago, may his soul rest in peace..this is 5yrs now are you considering on marrying any one or having any kind of body movement or even can stand the presence of another man in your life?

Mum said my dad was the only man she know in her life and that's how it going to remain by God grace, period! and I shouldn't ask her such again with cry/smiles on her face because she has me and I will give her groundchil........

Seriously I don't know why I brought this here but pls tell me, any girl that can ask a 52 Year old woman to re_marry even after she has a child, isn't it clear that she can't stay without having sex to anyone as long as her husband is on a peace keeping mission or even travel abroad?

Thanks everyone.

You did well
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Richieniit: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Small boy way no fit understand difference btw a joke n casual discussion.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
uote author=Mvici post=91269091]I Lost Confidence In My Girlfriend The Moment She Asked Me To Marry For My Mother.

Thanks everyone.
Faithful day?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
i think you are taking it too far
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Dealdean: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mvici:
them no go understand Sha, na me been wear the shoe that day hear wetin she talk, maybe na out of ignorance she take talk amm but seriously from my side which I won't mention..... family members will think u were never loyal throughout those long period....haba! over 30 with a son
No be say hungry dey worry u or ur husband family ain't accommodating.... She might not even be the type cause no one knows tomorrow....it all depends on an individual mindset though.
I broke up with her not even because of that.....that one is a personal matter but the issue of my mum getting another man was really confusing so I wanted to hear more, explore and learn more about marriage which is all about sacrifice.

Family members who will probably marry if they were involved?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Nnamdi234: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
So to you 52 is old to remarry you must be very timid. If you dont want your mom to remarry you say so dont take it on your girl for suggesting something that I dont think is bad idea. It's up to your mom.
Mvici:

Thanks everyone.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Johnbulll(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

you will not kill somebody this boygrin
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by beejaay: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mvici:
them no go understand Sha, na me been wear the shoe that day hear wetin she talk, maybe na out of ignorance she take talk amm but seriously from my side which I won't mention..... family members will think u were never loyal throughout those long period....haba! over 30 with a son
No be say hungry dey worry u or ur husband family ain't accommodating.... She might not even be the type cause no one knows tomorrow....it all depends on an individual mindset though.
I broke up with her not even because of that.....that one is a personal matter but the issue of my mum getting another man was really confusing so I wanted to hear more, explore and learn more about marriage which is all about sacrifice.

Can you link me with the lady pls... I dont mind eating your leftover.. I love people that are realistic, they are easier to live with and faster to forgive and understand the finite nature of humans... I appreciate people that realize the imperfection of our very existence and seek not to deny it but move beyond it.. I will surely wife her within 3 months and change all my stance about no marriage...that her little question and suggestion have summed up all there is to attitude

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by chaloskyx: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
i dont see any wrong you gf did she only brought that up thinking it would be best for your mom to have a companion and not be lonely. and i think you are acting like a kid and over reacting and to be honest your girl does not deserve some one immature like you. if you think leaving her is best for you fine but from your statement looks like you are the possessive and control type i hope you leave your gf so she can be with someone who is comfortable with her expressing herself. if you think leaving her would hurt her sorry to say she would move on with time and find someone who loves her and so would you

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by klbakare(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Authoreety:
God bless your mum bro...
She'll live to see her 4th generation and beyond if she so desires...

As for your girl, she has a lot to learn... Don't wife her.
look at how dis one pass judgement. yeye

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by saajus: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
May God forgive you
Ezennwa:
hmm!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by bigestPREEKhere: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
she doesnt need to remarry, but she can have a male friend. i see nothing wrong with that
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by makinson2865: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
What a shallow and Poor reasoning!
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by friendl: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Oga she didn't mean any harm ,.....

Besides person no dey know wetin dey happen when he/she died ,what makes you think your mum doesn't have a boyfriend,....your mum is a great mum ,truth is she should get married

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Yankee101: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
That girl cares about your mother

Marry that girl as soon as you can

Encourage your mother to marry a sensible man as soon as you can too

Na small boy still dey do you (not an insult, just matter of fact)

Because women still dey wear wrapper for naija you no know say 52 year old woman still dey popping

The pics below...
1. Sophie Okonedo (above 50)
2. Hallie Berry (above 50)
3. Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston (above 50 each)

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her by Parisian: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
You're the one that isn't so smart. Someone asked you a question answer it.

If God forbid you lose your spouse at about 60 or more or less, would you not take another wife?

Men always being hypocrites as usual. So it's only y'all that need to relieve sexual tension and need companionship but the moment a woman wants same.......red flag.

Please break up with that girl, your thought process is too dense for her.
Mvici:

people's tradition sometimes matters, am just talking about after 30yrs in marriage, already have a child....what next will she be looking for when her child can still give her ground children, people's body and soul are different anyway especially when the man she marry was the only person that has gone down with her and maybe tradition and religion and what people will say

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.