Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Guys Be Cautious Of Call Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Cautious Of Call Girls. (629 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Be Cautious Of Call Girls. by valnino(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Good day Nairalanders, I will try to make this my post brief as possible. Its about guys that visit brothels often please you guys should be very careful about who you pay to sleep with. I had an encounter with one of them today and she was telling me that they normally use their customers semen to do jazz that will be drawing more customers to them & that they usually prefer those that are twins that its very potent, she explained to me that why she told me about it, is that she don't want me to fall victim. Omo we need to shine our eyes oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Cautious Of Call Girls. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
One day a young lion will wander far and won't come back again angry

(1) (Reply)

Iml Academy / Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) / I Just Drank Ate Rat Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.