Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam (69033 Views)

We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonoracha Hosts Live Video, Avoids Mention Of EFCC Arrest Report / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by XTHRONE(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=91277559]Fraud is evil.. it's Wickedness..

It's a way of mortgaging the destinies of your children, grand children and Generations.

Here on Earth and in Eternity,
Fraud does not pay
Evil does not pay
Wickedness does not pay
Sin does not pay

Be patient, Baba Blesses and His Blessings are without sorrow and shame
[/quotes

Shhhhhhhhhh
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Artiiclebeast: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
EFCC sef wan tell UAE police and FBI say dem sef sabi work.

Clarence Peters go soon get Billion dollar contract to begin help them shoot trailers.

Are you fed up with the status quo Nigeria is today? Join us here https://www.nairaland.com/5942435/nigerian-youths-lets-get-together

Search and join our telegram group (nigerianyouthsaretired)
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by imanray37(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
With a loud voice 'WHO DID THIS TO US AS A NATION "without mincing words nigeria is a perfect example of a failed state and a worse one to happen in the near future. I said the three major tribes are the major catalyst to what nigeria is today igbo, hausa, yoruba the minor ones just fit in to either the useless big three in vices an notoriety maybe it's because we have nothing in common in comparison, maybe it's because of the hate we have for each other given rise to the unhealthy primitive accumulation of wealth on the whole we have it so so wrong as a natio in Africa we love morals yet have non to show the world nothing with our proverbs, culture and moral traditional institutions not to add useless penchant for religion are we truly in a ZOO like seriously let's ask deeply me and you too are all stupid flabbergasted idiots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Reference(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Yes indeed. Another 'BILLIONAIRE!!!!' businessman. What he does for a living....?&/#!!!&*#$.... who knows... who cares in the modern day Nigerian society that has lost it moral compass. You do not need an EFCC if society works well.

Look at the pictures. He shows us office, bedroom or hotel and shopping mall. No single article of trade, no factories, no farms, no laboratories, no practices, nothing to symbolise legitimacy, nothing you can point to as the source of the riches, only the attraction of pride and pleasure to weaken and mentally sicken the vulnerable in further corroding the morals of society. That is how they recruit to their cause and spawn a generation of criminals.

My major concern is that these folks may grow to become a threat to the State either by infiltrating and corrupting the whole security architecture of Nigeria just like the mob or somehow join forces with cult groups or terror groups and take up arms against the state and state actors just like the mafia. The vast amounts of money at their disposal can fund some very nasty acts capable of destabilising even government.

Government should act swiftly and decisively. I think it is time to step up the battle and establish dedicated institutions to tackle this specfic problem from its roots.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by deji17: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
He must be an Atiku supporter. All the scammers endorsed him in 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by superfitsez(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
I think say na e money
n

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by HundredWays(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Another Anambra fraudster is caught.
Clamped down on fraud and drug and see NE floor SE on all developmental index
NE still better than SE by far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by ProtectMyMoney: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Until fraud carries 50years in jail sentences...Nigeria is not yet serious about fighting fraud.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
He is smile are u sure, our EFCC are really doing their job?
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by iceberg02(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
As a real niggarrr i will advise he plead guilty
I know why

Here comes my end time niggarrr
Niggarrr of end time
Let me tell you a secret
Life itself is a a scam and fraud
I sent you a message
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by NtiObaEneke(f): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I know why

Niggarrr of end time
Let me tell you a secret
Weed induced philosophy.

2 Likes

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by zone51: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
nanauju:

Now I'm beginning to think all these so-called rich men/billionaires are scammers and thieves

Them plenty for Abuja... most are scammers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by DEROX: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
SAY NO MORE the name says it all

2 Likes

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Are these people cursed ni abi bawo, see the way he's posing confidently sef, if only our judiciary is transparent and sincere.,. but e go be Sha

3 Likes

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by GeneralPula: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Majority of the so called IG and FB big boys are scammers. From record label boss to car dealers to real estate owners, they are fraudsters

Even Bank Owners.. that’s life

Only the strong survives..

To make it big in life without doing wayo-wayo is hard..

Just find your way.. Leave God to judge.

3 Likes

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by oneclickng: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
All these dubious wealth.
for CLICKBANK Purchase, holla me via my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Newboss(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
That guy should have left Africa since. Singapore, Honk Kong, South Korea, etc are there. No one disturbs you
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by dangoteinlaw: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
nanauju:

Now I'm beginning to think all these so-called rich men/billionaires are scammers and thieves
if there were no rich men to build that house you tent that you can hardly pay your landlord on time maybe we should all go back to Stone Age homes so you can be happy that you are legit and you didn’t scam your slave masters. Sometimes it’s better to keep quiet so ppl will think u to be wise

2 Likes

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Heavensent01(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
he should be glad he was caught in a lawless country, a country you will steal/fraud 3bn and pay 200m as bailout

2 Likes

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by grandstar(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
E be like say he wan use Tommy Egan real name, Joseph Sikora. He was looking for POWER!

4 Likes

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by XOGBADO(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Shellsploit:
Big boy!
Let him do the time assigned to him..

No time for ebami so'fun

That's if any "Time" would be assigned to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Chummynoni(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
too bad..

check my signature peeps
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Martinez39s(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Follygunners:
Onwuzuruike Ikenna Kingsley. That's not tlue... Ibos no sabi do dis kain tin joor. grin Na business, tlade and commerce dem sabi. grin

Definitery na Ijebu man be dat. cool
grin You no well.

1 Like

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
I said it and now it’s happening as the FBI disgrace their son (Hushpuppi )they will come for the igbos

1 Like

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Quelme: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
redcliff:

stop being a bigot.
Do you want to deny he is not a Biafran, I don't understand you.

2 Likes

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Mrpojj(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I know why

Niggarrr of end time
Let me tell you a secret
We ain't no patient dog
Na so we go get patient now before you know it judgement day go show with no money.... Broke ass niggarr
And even God go change am for us that day
Him go say all broke asss niggarrr Will go to hell fire

For you mind

2 Likes

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by focus7: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
One of their billionaire is bursted again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by One4me: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Follygunners:
Onwuzuruike Ikenna Kingsley. That's not tlue... Ibos no sabi do dis kain tin joor. grin Na business, tlade and commerce dem sabi. grin

Definitery na Ijebu man be dat. cool

Haaa! How did Ikenna become Afonja?
Let me call NCAN, that name sounds like that of an IPOB that wants to develop Lagos and turn BiafRat to Dubai of Japan using Criminality!
shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Nanavati(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Audio
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Follygunners: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
One4me:

Haaa! How did [b]Ikenna become Afonja?
Let me call NCAN, that name sounds like that of an IPOB that wants to develop Lagos and turn BiafRat to Dubai of Japan using Criminality![/b] shocked shocked

Ikenna... Ikenne Remo...

You see na... wetin be the diffelence? grin
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Budline1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
nanauju:

Legit rich ppl are very few in the country. It's not easy to be very rich with this dwindling economy. If anyone dey ball anyhow, e get as e be.

2 Likes

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Olodonairaland(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
This guy on facebook?

I once seen him and hush puppy on photo he always do give away.

I thought they have arrested him before ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.