Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement (34934 Views)

2023: Jega, Agbakoba, Utomi To Launch Party Against APC, PDP In November / 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by chloride6: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2020
3rd force wey go later collect money

grin
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by AsawanaDgreat: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2020
Until then
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by jamalnation(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Let me be blunt this is dead on arrival tho there are few positive names there.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Omooba77: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2020
flyingpig:

Any party that is in for constitutional amendment organized by civilians and not senile retired army officers, is the party I'll vote for in 2023.

I build my tent in this party.

We need to reform electorally before election.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Omooba77: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2020
chloride6:
3rd force wey go later collect money

grin
Na dem again Aremu na Oshio baba right hand man....No more comment
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Omooba77: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2020
jamalnation:
Let me be blunt this is dead on arrival tho there are few positive names there.

Same of same, change of cloth only.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Codes151(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2020
obi ezekwesili again

jokers
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by domchike(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2020
[I Pitch my tenth here
LegendHero:
New Third Force Political Movement Formed

Source: https://punchng.com/2023-naabba-falana-utomi-ezekwesili-others-float-new-political-movement/
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Bekool(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2020
This is just a waste of time if they can't remove that extremist and his cabal in aso rock.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by michoim(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Nonsense . All of them together is what Buhari describes as mushroom party. They cannot together win a senatorial seat in the Federal republic...
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by jamalnation(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Omooba77:

Same of same, change of cloth only.
yeah. with the same dirty underwears.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by gawu1: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2020
SmartProf:
The names up there are very sane minds. However, they may end up becoming a civil society or advocacy group cos most of them wouldn't survive the dirty and thuggish terrain of Nigerian politics.
Somebody should tell me one single name there that didn't participate in the dirty and thuggish terrain of Nigerian politics before.
In fact, the list comprises names mostly of people that have lost out in recent politicking: is it Na'abba, oby, sani shehu, etc that we can call new political breeds? Very soon, the likes of obj, Abdulsalam, etc will join them to refer to themselves as saviours.
But, the biggest question even is, who among these people is capable of attracting masses sympathy for the movement as Buhari single handed did when he formed cpc at eleven hours to 2011 election, which later culminated into apc that dislodge pdp out of power?
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2020
I support this party. Lots of promise
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by megama: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2020
flyingpig:

Any party that is in for constitutional amendment organized by civilians and not senile retired army officers, is the party I'll vote for in 2023.

Unfortunately I don't know if there is any under 45 of age there. We needs real youth inclusiveness. In Nigeria politics.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by DCmonster: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Lol!
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by castrokins(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Would Have Been Great, But The Name Yerima Is Such A Turn Off.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Kobicove(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Decibel:
A comprehensive list of expired and paper-weight politicians grin

grin
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Adoyi87(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2020
We should stop complaining and do something...
The ppl that comprise this group is one of the best brain this country has at moment..
I urge the like of Kingsley Moghalu, Sowore, Tope Fasua and co. to come to the table.
We can't continue this way in this country.
They have my support.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2020
omenka:
Everyone looking for a means to sink their filthy fangs into the flesh of Nigerian treasury. Funny they think we dont know this.

Same way ur Lord and savior Thiefnu.bu wants to sink his rotten fangs into same treasury..
Bloody hypocrite
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Abdogood(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Adoyi87:
We should stop complaining and do something...
The ppl that comprise this group is one of the best brain this country has at moment..
I urge the like of Kingsley Moghalu, Sowore, Tope Fasua and co. to come to the table.
We can't continue this way in this country.
They have my support.

You just spoke my mind.

If this set of guy fails. Then give up on any hope you have on this country
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by ddjay: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2020
LegendHero:

Source: https://punchng.com/2023-naabba-falana-utomi-ezekwesili-others-float-new-political-movement/
The problem is that, who will step down for who since they are all potential flag bearers
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Decibel: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Kobicove:

grin
Is it not comprehensive enough?
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2020
flyingpig:

I dey with you.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Gee64: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2020
It's a good idea. But does anything work in Nigeria?

Wait oh! Please let all your agitation be peaceful.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Dmano: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2020
We can only wait and see what become of them,if they are serious or not
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2020
fjjc:

It is a political movement not political party. Besides, Nigeria can not develop the way we want it to be, because of the invisible hands that bought this country long time ago.

U are tying down the destiny of the country to an imaginary and fictional assumption which can not be legally or illegally proven. Even the us and southafrica many years ago thought they were doom bt have changed their story and u Here crying over rumors and don’t exist and u are not subjected to.

If South Africa can beat apartheid a more serious issue why are u crying over nothing here. Instead of finding ways to solve our notorious problems or challenges.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by handiriwamadi(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2020
LegendHero:

if really this is true,I think there's still hope for us. The people mentioned here are intelligent people that have all it takes to turn things around for our good. All they need now is encouragement and support to make things happen please.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by DimIsaac10(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2020
There is a big difference BTW political movement and a political party even with political groupings..
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Wonder if Nigeria will still exist by then.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2020
Same old faces. Na them, them!
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by Otunbastevo(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Dead on arrival.
Re: 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement by hollywater: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Any party that involves NA,baba,pat Utomi and Boy Ezekwesili,is dead on arrival. Bunch of thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer / Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra / Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.