Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

See The 4 Teams That'll Make Top 4 In The Premier League And Why - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The 4 Teams That'll Make Top 4 In The Premier League And Why (365 Views)

If You Were Umar Sadiq Which Of This 4 Teams Will U Go To / Salah, Mane & Mahrez Make Top 3 Finalists For African Player Of The year / World Cup: Jose Mourinho Names 4 Teams To Qualify For Semi-final (predict Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The 4 Teams That'll Make Top 4 In The Premier League And Why by Jitefarms: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Okay for the top 4 team I'll say

Liverpool
Man City
Chelsea
Man United

Or

Liverpool
Man City
Man United
Chelsea

Liverpool has already won the league with 86 point so their champions League space has been secured already.
Manchester city are 8 points above Leicester city who lost their match against Everton today, making them still at 55 points, just 1 point above Chelsea who's already playing against West ham United, and I believe it's a sure win for them. If Chelsea wins today, they will top Leicester city with 2 points, giving them 5 points above 5th place Manchester United who has been playing good football since the restart. And I don't see Chelsea losing any of their match till they face Liverpool and wolves.... Leicester city still have Arsenal to play and they'll be away from home... It's gonna be really though for them.

They'll have to beat Arsenal with good goal difference and Beat Manchester United and not lose any other match to qualify for top 4.. But right now that is looking impossible. Manchester United with the way they've been playing, can win the remaining 6 games of the premier League they have.

Wolverhampton Wanderers will have to beat Arsenal, Everton and Chelsea plus every other three teams to qualify for top four... And that isn't looking like possible. So these are my reasons... How do you guys see it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 4 Teams That'll Make Top 4 In The Premier League And Why by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
In totally agreement with this

(1) (Reply)

Lampard Ignores His Defense,moves To Sign Another Striker / Ivan Rakitic Move To Sevilla / Leave Alone Mauricio Pochettinho. Here Are The Managers Who Want Ole's Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.