Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Thieves Drove Bentley Continental GT Through The Doors Of Dealership Showroom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Drove Bentley Continental GT Through The Doors Of Dealership Showroom (660 Views)

My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieves Drove Bentley Continental GT Through The Doors Of Dealership Showroom by cars9ja: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
In these recent weeks, there have been many cases of theft at dealerships across many showrooms. The latest one according to report reaching us was when a luxury Bentley Continental GT was stolen from a dealership showroom recently.

The crime spree all started when these particular thieves successfully stole 4 different vehicles – Ford Fusion, Genesis G70, Hyundai palisade and Chevrolet Impala after breaking into Elhart Hyundai Dealership.

After pulling such auto heist, the thieves were not ready to call it a day. They reportedly drove these stolen 4 vehicles to the European Autohaus, where they broke into the dealership by using tire iron.

After searching the dealership showroom for car keys, they were able to get that of a Continental GT model. Surprisingly, the thieves decided to take a dramatic exit by driving the luxury car right through the doors of the showroom.

Unfortunately, the car didn’t get through as they expected. It was held up after getting clipped to a frame. The thieves were able to pull it out after flooring it.

Just as the thieves were about to leave the showroom, the police arrived, which led to hot chase that also involved the stolen Ford Fusion. Interestingly, the thieves were able to escape after ditching the car.

See the video and full story here: https://cars9ja.com.ng/see-the-moment-thieves-drove-bentley-continental-gt-through-the-doors-after-breaking-into-dealership-showroom/

Re: Thieves Drove Bentley Continental GT Through The Doors Of Dealership Showroom by 2cribz: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Stra8 2 naija
Re: Thieves Drove Bentley Continental GT Through The Doors Of Dealership Showroom by XXXXTENTACION: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Too bad cry
Re: Thieves Drove Bentley Continental GT Through The Doors Of Dealership Showroom by donbachi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Fast&Furious season finale.

(1) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Lashes Out At Her Ex-toyboy, Opens A Case Of Fraud Against Him Aft / Popular Ghanaian Pastor Shoots Wife Dead In The US / A Man Want To Deliver A Letter To Buhari But Was Not Allow In By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.