Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) (4463 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins While In COVID-19 Coma. PHOTOS / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by TalkTalkhdmedia: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Newborn twin sisters were mauled to death by a family dog when their mother briefly left the room to talk to a neighbour.

The ‘jealous’ Labrador and American foxhound cross attacked the 26-day-old premature babies at their home.

SEE DETAILS AND PHOTOS HERE

http://legitnewsflash..com/

1 Like

Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by hisgrace090: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
What do I say when everybody claims to love dogs or pets as they nickname them.

Allowing dogs access into our bedroom is madness, there is limits to everything.

4 Likes

Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
I'm sad and angry at this news because the dog can't even stand trial!!! The mother won't forgive herself...but then, she may be one of those dog lovers... undecided

No to dogs in my house!

7 Likes

Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by EzzyCarter: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
backnbeta:
I'm sad and angry at this news because the dog can't even stand trial!!! The mother won't forgive herself...but then, she may be one of those dog lovers... undecided

No to dogs in my house!

Trial? Nah but it most definitely would be shot dead

1 Like

Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by lilyheaven: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dog was jealous,
Dog saw babies as it’s rivalries

2 Likes

Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:03am On Jul 02, 2020
TalkTalkhdmedia:
Newborn twin sisters were mauled to death by a family dog when their mother briefly left the room to talk to a neighbour.

The ‘jealous’ Labrador and American foxhound cross attacked the 26-day-old premature babies at their home.

SEE DETAILS AND PHOTOS HERE

http://legitnewsflash..com/

That dog deserves to be killed in the most painful way possible! angry

3 Likes

Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by Theoryx(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2020
space booked
Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2020
I already hate dogs and so scared of them,the dog should be killed
Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Naso one of those creatures devoured a baby for my side.

Dem talk say the owner no give the dog food n na why im devour de child.

Later on, dem killed de dog n burn am. And I wished they burnt it while it was still alive.

Back to this current story, is it not painful that dogs who you care about and feed like a human, kill your priceless twins just because they felt that you wont care about them, like before the arrival of the babies.

Do the stupid, devilish dogs think that their owner will forget about they babies and continue life with them, like before.

One of the sad things here is they(as whites) will try to convince themselves why the dogs took that action.
Many years ago, a white womans dog killed her neighbor and they police arrested the dog. When the owner was summoned by the authorities, she started shedding tears.

They asked her why was crying and she replied "my dog hasn't eaten since morning"

What she meant by "since morning" is since they police arrested the dog.

Lastly, they dogs are lucky they didn't do it here in Nigeria. Hungry and angry people would have transferred their ten, twenty years frustration, pain and hatred on them.

1 Like

Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by hamorny001: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2020
So sad. I love dogs too, but I think Americans take it to a new whole level allowing Dem in d huz n evening allowing Dem kiss n lick Dem . Hmmm RIP Angel's

2 Likes

Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by Heavance(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
I seriously doubt this.
Dogs easily take new born babies as theirs, they even attack parents if they want to beat their children.
Maybe this particular dog is wild.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by Foodqueen(f): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
I don't trust all this stories that will tell u to click to continue reading.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Man's best friend indeed.

The only business I got with dogs is to eat them, nothing more.

Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by Vyzz: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Damn
Re: Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) by Vyzz: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Damn

This is wrong.... But I guess the wouldn't no it....

This act of wickedness Committed by these two dogs shouldn't be used to judge and punish the entire race.

They have done more good than bad... It was in this same nairaland that we read about a dog that died from a snake bite while protecting the owners child from the snake.

They are still MAN'S BEST FRIEND.... *barks*

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My Family Members Because I Love Them – 19-year-old Boy (photos) / PHOTOS: Ariana Grande Nude Changing Room Photos Released (18+) / Amazing Photos Of AFCON Ugliest Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.