Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Mazda Mpv 2004/2005 For Inter State Transport/ Advice On This Plz House - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mazda Mpv 2004/2005 For Inter State Transport/ Advice On This Plz House (536 Views)

Starting A Minibus Inter-state Passenger Transportation / Help Me On This Plz / 40 Tons Dump Trucks,needed For Inter State Haulage Of Limestone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazda Mpv 2004/2005 For Inter State Transport/ Advice On This Plz House by Toyosienna: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders,I need an advice on using Mazda mpv 04 or 05 for inter state transport ,how durability is the van on this type biz.
Re: Mazda Mpv 2004/2005 For Inter State Transport/ Advice On This Plz House by GraGra247(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Toyosienna:
Hello fellow nairalanders,I need an advice on using Mazda mpv 04 or 05 for inter state transport ,how durability is the van on this type biz.

Best you buy Volkswagen Sharan with 1.8 Engine (not 2.0 engine) or better still settle for Sienna. They are more durable than Mazda for interstate.

Mitsubishi spacewagon is another one on that list.
Re: Mazda Mpv 2004/2005 For Inter State Transport/ Advice On This Plz House by mrsage(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mazda is not the best....
Re: Mazda Mpv 2004/2005 For Inter State Transport/ Advice On This Plz House by Toyosienna: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
GraGra247:

Best you buy Volkswagen Sharan with 1.8 Engine (not 2.0 engine) or better still settle for Sienna. They are more durable than Mazda for interstate.

Mitsubishi spacewagon is another one on that list.

Thank you ,mustibushi and sharan their back door and the folding seat while passengers go in is the coma in them ,while sienna is acceptable but cost of maintaince and gas ,that why am looking towards Mazda mpv as an option.
Re: Mazda Mpv 2004/2005 For Inter State Transport/ Advice On This Plz House by GraGra247(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Toyosienna:

Thank you ,mustibushi and sharan their back door and the folding seat while passengers go in is the coma in them ,while sienna is acceptable but cost of maintaince and gas ,that why am looking towards Mazda mpv as an option.

You already made up your mind so why asking.
Re: Mazda Mpv 2004/2005 For Inter State Transport/ Advice On This Plz House by Toyosienna: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
GraGra247:

You already made up your mind so why asking.

After posting here ,,I make research further on some space van like those you mention earlier I compared all each the advantage and disadvantages in term of passengers comfort Sienna and mpv won ,though for sharan is reliable on engine and suspension compared to Mazda and sharan not cargo space aswel compared to sienna and Mazda ,Mazda prob is no overload the cargo area cos of the beam ,so according to my pocket and maintenance I think Mazda I will go for compared to sienna the king. Thanks bro
Re: Mazda Mpv 2004/2005 For Inter State Transport/ Advice On This Plz House by jpride(m): 1:16am On Dec 12, 2022
Toyosienna:

Bro how far? Did u buy this again? I'm thinking in your direction

After posting here ,,I make research further on some space van like those you mention earlier I compared all each the advantage and disadvantages in term of passengers comfort Sienna and mpv won ,though for sharan is reliable on engine and suspension compared to Mazda and sharan not cargo space aswel compared to sienna and Mazda ,Mazda prob is no overload the cargo area cos of the beam ,so according to my pocket and maintenance I think Mazda I will go for compared to sienna the king. Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Chairman/CEOS Of Innoson Group And Seplat Group Clocks 60 Years / Leonardo By Sujimoto Everything You Need To Know / What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.