Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters (97797 Views)

PRAY For Ex Gov. Ajimobi...in Coma... SEE HOW He Is Sleeping In Hospitai Bed Now / Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by airminem(f): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2020
I here by declare his crime allegation GATE open. "AJIMOBI GATE"
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Lexusgs430: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Tax of almost $20,000 per annum........ Did this thief invest in healthcare, whilst he attained his throne of constituted authority?.......

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by nokatakata: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2020
There's nothing like finding rest or not after death. Anybody that is dead is dead and gone and life goes on. That is why nigerian youths need to wake up and begin to fight their politicians before they die. Fight them and stop them from stealing before they die because once they die, dem don chop the money go be that. All the curse we curse them after death na waste of time. Tackle them when they are alive.

3 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by InfernoNig: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2020
osazsky:
y respect a thief dead..what of the poor that died couldn't get medical attention when rushed to d hospital.. cuz he used doctors salary to buy this house hence they went on strike..what of the old that slumped and died during protest for unpaid mension...if he is dead and so what? What is special about his death...my respect will only go to those who lost thier life due to bad road..bad medical facilities. Pensioners etc..I will nerver respect him..na bastard come and beat me

I understand how you feel, even me dey vex for them both dead and alive.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by freshinko: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Corona please continue to do the needful, since we can't fight for ourselves.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Tunar18(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2020
As good as your comment is, the only problem is when it involves a particular tribe, we won't be allowed to call a spade a spade (even when the corruption has been established)with their tantrums. I'm not calling any group hypocrites
Follygunners:

Dude, forget tribalism here... let's call a spade whatever it is called! All these NONSENSE got to stop at some point and we need to start realizing evil for whatever it is.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by slimmoney(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Maybe the OP has different definition of mansion.
EVILFOREST:
Where is the MANSION...?
I can only see rooms or better still offices...
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by TruthinAction: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2020
All these foreign countries self. They also tax houses. Is a residential property a business outfit? This is stealing in disguise. Maybe Nigeria government should start taxing houses that worth several millions and billions of Naira.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ekestic1976(f): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died, after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.

Your craze don reach Paradise o, Big Guy. See as you come craft the tin like say Una be the Owner of English plus including Pidgin. Love you loads.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by uchelouis45(m): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:
His wife made a terrible mistake fighting for what’s not theirs. You must know when to retreat and hide. Now Sahara Reporters will list all your loot. If Seyi Makinde does not demand the sale of those properties, a future hungry governor can. See your life.

Even that your Grandex mall is sitting on one leg. Shut up, you say no. Greed blind your senses make people remember you! Even the stupid daughter in-law further dragging her in-laws through the mud with her uncouth and badly trained behavior.
They own Grandex?! shocked

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Tillatalk: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Where is the MANSION...?
I taya oo ... Most people dey talk here as if they were given the opportunity they will do more than that .. everybody na thief na chance you no get

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by xreal: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Where is the MANSION...?

True.

Looks more like that.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died , after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.

The emboldened above made my day. It is mad slavery mentality. Oyibo will look at us and call monkey and we try everyday to prove them right while even frowning at it.

The living will milk you dry and when he dies it becomes a taboo to say he did something wrong. Useless country. Directionless youths.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by osazsky(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

You're very senseless for using that statement. I'll report you to the admin omoluabi don't support evil, even if judgment go otherwise in this currupt nation. You're an enemy to us. We don't insult other tribe and we friends to all. Sahara reporters is also headed by our son. Get lost
nice one..I love people who say and see things d way dey are..so this bastard had expensive properties abroad yet couldnt pay doctors and workers..if my bro ...or wife steal and I know abt it with evidence.. he or she must do the time..until we change our mentality we cant move forward especially the youth..just imagine his response..there is no justification to crime

6 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by bmdmixer: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died, after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.
lol ill of d dead, hope he sha ask for forgiveness b4 he died cause hell await him
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2020
ZZ22:
Go through the posts, nobody has asked how possible it is to loot this much as a governor, get rewarded with a seat in the senate and no serious case of corruption levelled against him. This is Niggaarea, the country people are fighting to keep as one

They are fighting to keep the nonsense one. Imagine. Slaves that love their chain of slavery.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Studio247: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Mumu leaders who knows nothing about leadership

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Ahmback(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2020
gringrin it seems to me the man was kinda bad..huh

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by pat077: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2020
martineverest:
that's what many won't see...he surpassed all governors in Oyo history
that's to show you how mediocre the previous governors were

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by gotnel: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Upon all these deaths of heavy weights politicians, the living ones will still continues in stealing of the people commonwealth to appease their gluttonous character.
Vanity of all things.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Angelfrost(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2020
InfernoNig:

Bia. Respect the dead.

Why exactly should the dead have or earn more respect than the living??!
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ostechno(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2020
Abeg. Where the mansion, they only show the front door and rooms that look like office
Why not take the picture of the whole house
Fake news everywhere
I'm not for Oyo state but he is not well spoken of

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by yesloaded: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2020
Holamic:
No matter what ajomobi remain the best governor in Oyo state... May his rest in peace
Best governor in what area?

Be specific
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ttobizz(m): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2020
afube:

taofeek crawls out from his agege abode to talk nonsense

grin grin I swear this guy @taofeek is high
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by yesloaded: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Just as seyi makinde who is a billonier before he becomes a governor

how much is $1.3m that a former director in shell like Ajumobi that he will not be able to buy a choice property any where he want.

He's a very stylish and colorful man go see how he transformed some areas in Oyo state.

Not saying he's without blemishes

Biko, mention those area
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by tollyboy5(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Just as seyi makinde who is a billonier before he becomes a governor

how much is $1.3m that a former director in shell like Ajumobi that he will not be able to buy a choice property any where he want.

He's a very stylish and colorful man go see how he transformed some areas in Oyo state.

Not saying he's without blemishes
You have eyes and you didnt read but rush to comment. Property he got at his second term as governor that is against people holding public offices to acquiring property and bank acct abroad. Yet it was not among his declared asset not until 2019! I don't know what black men need again before they'll understand that they are slave to their greedy leaders and slave to the word and they need to be awoken. Instead of speaking the bitter truth theyll stylishly defend corrupt public office holder due to favoritism and tribalism.
Curse be on the African tradition that has cause a lot of damage to our present generation. I see the way ajimobi abused power and show no regard to students that should be the future of Nigeria. Those defending ajimobi would do the same like him

6 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by broadman20: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2020
Holamic:
No matter what ajomobi remain the best governor in Oyo state... May his rest in peace

Yes in stealing.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by edoairways: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2020
ZZ22:
Go through the posts, nobody has asked how possible it is to loot this much as a governor, get rewarded with a seat in the senate and no serious case of corruption levelled against him. This is Niggaarea, the country people are fighting to keep as one
You are absolutely correct

4 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Tunar18(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2020
TBH, I'm not from Oyo state but from Ogun and as such I enter Oyo state frequently. I can stand and defend this anywhere. Although, Corrupt like any other Nigeria Polithiefcian, but remains the best Governor Oyo ever had.

Ajimobi One year in Office would beat Seyi's hands down with brutality or even any of his predecessor.

May God deliver us from all these our corrupt politicians.

Holamic:

2 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ObaKlaz: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2020
Holamic:
If I had the power, I'd send you right next to where Ajimobi's soul is right now... And we all know where that is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.