Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,402 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough (6247 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 / What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7 / Which Is Better, Nokia X6 Or Xiaomi Redmi7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by phemmyfour: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

Which hardware? Any help will be appreciated. Majortwild has been very helpful..tried formatting via adb fastboot but device list was empty
Your charging port
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2020
phemmyfour:
Your charging port

This is y I am changing. You can get the charging port of Nokia phones almost anywhere.. Not so for xiaomi
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2020
So una means say xiaomi no get spare parts to fix their phone if spoiled....

Happy to learn that...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
So una means say xiaomi no get spare parts to fix their phone if spoiled....

Happy to learn that...
Not available any where. Even the battery. Slot doesn't even offer any buyback on it. Xiaomi has no parts store except "administrative" office...which means users can "go to hell"

1 Like

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by phemmyfour: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

This is y I am changing. You can get the charging port of Nokia phones almost anywhere.. Not so for xiaomi
Exactly, Nokia made life easy. You don't even need to buy the most expensive

2 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

Not available any where. Even the battery. Slot doesn't even offer any buyback on it. Xiaomi has no parts store except "administrative" office...which means users can "go to hell"

Honestly am glad I didnt part with my 73k to collect one of their devices some week ago.. Even after much talk by the seller to convince me I told her am coming back, yet to buy the phone though but am glad I took that decision.

3 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

Honestly am glad I didnt part with my 73k to collect one of their devices some week ago.. Even after much talk by the seller to convince me I told her am coming back, yet to buy the phone though but am glad I took that decision.

Wise decision
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
phemmyfour:
Exactly, Nokia made life easy. You don't even need to buy the most expensive
don't say too much

1 Like

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by RealEzee(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:
my xiaomi redmi7 not booting beyond the Mi logo ..... not charging too....after update to miui 11

I am looking to replace it with an affordable phone whose parts can be easily found.

My search zoomed in on Nokia 5. any advice?
go to Xiaomi Thread there alot of guys that can help you out, funny enough these guys aren't working for Xiaomi just everyday users with vast knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by RealEzee(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

what do you mean by not available anywhere?
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by ArticleBeast: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
09fantasma:
neat iphone 6 1gb ram 16gb rom a single crack on cali 33k pay on delivery.
12k with 4 bottle beer
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Geofavor(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is serious. The parts are not available anywhere?

2 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by losdiose(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
You too like talk

I do not wanna accuse you of tryna slander anyone here

Sell the fone

There are a lot of people that want that your fone that doesn't boot beyond the Mi logo

If I go by your rants, which is pointing towards the obvious, I will just laff and place you in the same league as my former brand marketers that doesn't think before they come here to post sh*t just cos they are being paid to do so.

Rocking my RN9s to its fullest. I am so happy that I didn't buy the IN7. So painful that I have to give out my S5 cos that device is as stagnant innovatively as its manufacturer. When d person eyes go still open, she go still pass the fone to one small pikin wey no know anything.

Cc: Conductor261

No one here should be allowed to be taken for a ride

Whenever you read, see or hear something on the internet, always take your time to digest and find out fact about it. Do not always act like an invalid by typing whatsoever your head can concoct at that instant.

20 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
losdiose:
You too like talk

I do not wanna accuse you of tryna slander anyone here

Sell the fone

There are a lot of people that want that your fone that doesn't boot beyond the Mi logo

If I go by your rants, which is pointing towards the obvious, I will just laff and place you in the same league as my former brand marketers that doesn't think before they come here to post sh*t just cos they are being paid to do so.

Rocking my RN9s to its fullest. I am so happy that I didn't buy the IN7. So painful that I have to give out my S5 cos that device is as stagnant innovatively as its manufacturer. When d person eyes go still open, she go still pass the fone to one small pikin wey no know anything.

Cc: Conductor261

No one here should be allowed to be taken for a ride

Whenever you read, see or hear something on the internet, always take your time to digest and find out fact about it. Do not always act like an invalid by typing whatsoever your head can concoct at that instant.
[/s]
bring money

1 Like

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
RealEzee:
what do you mean by not available anywhere?

exactly
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
RealEzee:
go to Xiaomi Thread there alot of guys that can help you out, funny enough these guys aren't working for Xiaomi just everyday users with vast knowledge.

not true
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by iliyande(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Since I discovered xiaomi, this max 3 is my 3rd xiaomi phone. Go to the xiaomi thread and place the phone on sale people are ready to buy it.

Note: I don't engage myself in unnecessary argument of which phone is better than which but xiaomi gives me satisfaction

4 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
iliyande:
Since I discovered xiaomi, this max 3 is my 3rd xiaomi phone. Go to the xiaomi thread and place the phone on sale people are ready to buy it.

Note: I don't engage myself in unnecessary argument of which phone is better than which but xiaomi gives me satisfaction
Thank you.
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Cassie74: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
The truth shall set you free... wanted to comment but what the heck.. Ignorance is a bliss in this case..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Send me a message on twitter or telegram, will send you a list of addresses you can visit to get your phone looked at. Official xiaomi after sales-service centres.
@zesushv
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Send me a message on twitter or telegram, will send you a list of addresses you can visit to get your phone looked at. Official xiaomi after sales-service centres.
@zesushv
post them here. so others after me will have something to work with. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Cassie74:
The truth shall set you free... wanted to comment but what the heck.. Ignorance is a bliss in this case..
if you got something meaningful say it.
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by dammyzee1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:
my xiaomi redmi7 not booting beyond the Mi logo ..... not charging too....after update to miui 11

I am looking to replace it with an affordable phone whose parts can be easily found.

My search zoomed in on Nokia 5. any advice?
I think they have an office at ikeji, why don't u check it out
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
can you give me the contact?
dammyzee1:

I think they have an office at ikeji, why don't u check it out
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by dammyzee1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:
can you give me the contact?
I don't have it, google it na, or better still since it is software issue take it to any slot office.
it should be free
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
dammyzee1:

I don't have it, google it na, or better still since it is software issue take it to any slot office.
it should be free

nothing
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by korban3134(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Move to Infinix grin

We will take you to the Menu

Knew it! Real id manifesting
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by LtChisom: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Kuku kee me grin

Which one is collective stupidity?

I'm not a marketer oo mr man

If anybody is sharing from a pool of stupidity. Its definitely not me. Probably you can identify others who are at that pool with you. It certainly takes a stupid person to fish out his companions.
Hahahaha confusion have confused confusion
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Earlystar698(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
The op is lying,he haven't said the name of the phone he's talking about. lai Mohammed on nairaland....go to Xiaomi thread if you are serious about your phone.

team Xiaomi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Rexraph18(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
The op is funny sha.. seriously in the whole of Nigeria, there is no official Xiaomi after sales service/repair centre?

That's not true
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
Earlystar698:
The op is lying,he haven't said the name of the phone he's talking about. lai Mohammed on nairaland....go to Xiaomi thread if you are serious about your phone.

team Xiaomi grin grin grin grin
[/s]

make sense and post one with contact

1 Like

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
Rexraph18:
The op is funny sha.. seriously in the whole of Nigeria, there is no official Xiaomi after sales service/repair centre?

That's not true
[/s]
contact with location

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Price Of This Tecno Phone on Jumia Made me Wanna Throw(pic) / How To Install Crack .ipa Games On Iphone 2.xx 2g / SHOCKER! Mike Adenuga’s Glo In Serious Debt Mess! Alcatel Drops Glo Over Unpaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.