Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough (6248 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 / What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7 / Which Is Better, Nokia X6 Or Xiaomi Redmi7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Xiaomi fans and toutish acts
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Earlystar698(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:
[s][/s]

make sense and post one with contact
sniper in cheap price, since you don't want advise
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by mictennyson(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tecno pouviour 2 pro for sell
3gb ram and 32gb internal memory,
with 5000mh battery long lasting.
camera 13mp @front and 13mp @back
It has OTG (you can use it to charge other phones)
price #35,000
07084845401 WhatsApp or call
Location @Lagos state
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Earlystar698:
sniper in cheap price, since you don't want advise
Your Family TRADITION
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
mictennyson:
Tecno pouviour 2 pro for sell
3gb ram and 32gb internal memory,
with 5000mh battery long lasting.
camera 13mp @front and 13mp @back
It has OTG (you can use it to charge other phones)
price #35,000
07084845401 WhatsApp or call
Location @Lagos state
HEAVENS FORBID TRANSISSION DEVICES .....
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
It's very obvious..

Snap the phone I want to buy it

And Am serious!!

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
meshachdbuzz:
It's very obvious..

Snap the phone I want to buy it

And Am serious!!

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by RealEzee(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

not true
been there seen what they're doing and can vouch that they do help out, anyone can go that thread and see for themselves, easy peezy.
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
RealEzee:
been there seen what they're doing and can vouch that they do help out, anyone can go that thread and see for themselves, easy peezy.
I AM A FOUNDATION MEMBER THERE
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

Now let's discuss business how much do u wanna sell I loves phones that doesn't have spear parts

3 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Now let's discuss business how much do u wanna sell I loves phones that doesn't have spear parts

make a reasonable offer
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

make a reasonable offer

Put your price tag with 365/$
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by RealEzee(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

exactly
funny enough alot of these parts are bought on AliExpress by most guys I know, so say they don't have replacemt parts anywhere just comes out wrong or let's just say you don't know tho, same thing with unpopular brands people use in Nigeria they source their replacement outside the country, easy peezy.

Well Xiaomi smart phones rank among the best globally tho, guess the expert reviewers know why sha
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
RealEzee:
funny enough alot of these parts are bought on AliExpress by most guys I know, so say they don't have replacemt parts anywhere just comes out wrong or let's just say you don't know tho, same thing with unpopular brands people use in Nigeria they source their replacement outside the country, easy peezy.

Well Xiaomi smart phones rank among the best globally tho, guess the expert reviewers know why sha

stop saying that. Ko easy peasy kankan....
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Put your price tag with 365/$

don't be scared mention your offer
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by mictennyson(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:
HEAVENS FORBID TRANSISSION DEVICES .....

SMH
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
mictennyson:

SMH
sorry NOT going back to Egypt
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by remi1444: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

reply your mail please.
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by meshachdbuzz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

don't be scared mention your offer

So u mean a buyer should state a price for the seller

What an irony!!!

Is like you are scared that you want to loose your precious phone

Or you don't know how to put a price tag on it base on the way you have bash the phone

Waiting for your price tag like I said 365/$

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
serious buyers are welcome
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by RealEzee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

stop saying that. Ko easy peasy kankan....
how hard is it? Same way guys order for their phones, easy peezy man,no rocket science to it.
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
RealEzee:
how hard is it? Same way guys order for their phones, easy peezy man,no rocket science to it.

I ordered for mine too
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by RealEzee(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

I AM A FOUNDATION MEMBER THERE
not about how long but how well.

that Xiaomi Thread is a testimony of how their smart phones are good plus you can go through global reviews, those guys are doing great things man.

I for one have always been a oneplus fan since the oneplus 3, then I got to know about Xiaomi within that time period and mehn they have grown to a force to be reckoned with in the smart phone sphere, now their eyes are set on the African market its only a matter of time they will dominate this sphere if the existing guys don't improve cos this guys are coming with great specs and value for money gbam lol.
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
RealEzee:
not about how long but how well.

that Xiaomi Thread is a testimony of how their smart phones are good plus you can go through global reviews, those guys are doing great things man.

I for one have always been a oneplus fan since the oneplus 3, then I got to know about Xiaomi within that time period and mehn they have grown to a force to be reckoned with in the smart phone sphere, now their eyes are set on the African market its only a matter of time they will dominate this sphere if the existing guys don't improve cos this guys are coming with great specs and value for money gbam lol.
xiaomi is rubbish stop lying they're not interested in Africa
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by RealEzee(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

I ordered for mine too
if for real you did and nothing then you're one a billion, I've not heard anyone has issues man, plus guys are on the Xiaomi Thread who help people make orders, easy peezy.

One in a billion quite insignificant for statistics to give negative review of a product tho.

1 Like

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
RealEzee:
if for real you did and nothing then you're one a billion, I've not heard anyone has issues man, plus guys are on the Xiaomi Thread who help people make orders, easy peezy.

One in a billion quite insignificant for statistics to give negative review of a product tho.

stop going in cycles xiaomi is rubbish
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by RealEzee(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

xiaomi is rubbish stop lying they're not interested in Africa
lol now you are screaming man, it's just your words against expert reviews globally making your opinion quite insignificant tho, just like you're screaming rolls Royce wriath is rubbish when wealthy persons keep acquiring it making your opinion insignificant like I said earlier,dont let the man in you out tho.
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by losdiose(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
iliyande:
Since I discovered xiaomi, this max 3 is my 3rd xiaomi phone. Go to the xiaomi thread and place the phone on sale people are ready to buy it.

Note: I don't engage myself in unnecessary argument of which phone is better than which but xiaomi gives me satisfaction

Forget that guy

He's just a cheap troll

Successful things dey bite and pain dem for body

2 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by losdiose(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

stop going in cycles xiaomi is rubbish

People dey buy the rubbish everyday. The RN9s no even dey Benin City again cos people don buy am finish.

They are even satisfied with the rubbish they bought, thereby making others to get it.

I know how many people I don carry go buy Redmi Note 9s, from Nairaland and my vicinity.

Funny thing is, I just discovered about Xiaomi from doing my own research after hearing about em from a Transsion WhatsApp group on this day, May 26, 2020. God Almighty will continue to bless that dude that called out Transsion to improve like Xiaomi, if not I for just buy IN7 dat week.

E for just end in premium tears

Had it been that I went ahead to get the Infinix Note 7, I'd not have forgiven myself.

Na only demonic people go dey compare others to remain in obscurity.

#Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
losdiose:

Forget that guy

He's just a cheap troll

Successful things dey bite and pain dem for body

for you a go-kart is better than a Rolls Royce
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
losdiose:

People dey buy the rubbish everyday. The RN9s no even dey Benin City again cos people don buy am finish.

They are even satisfied with the rubbish they bought, thereby making others to get it.

I know how many people I don carry go buy Redmi Note 9s, from Nairaland and my vicinity.

Funny thing is, I just discovered about Xiaomi from doing my own research after hearing about em from a Transsion WhatsApp group on this day, May 26, 2020. God Almighty will continue to bless that dude that called out Transsion to improve like Xiaomi, if not I for just buy IN7 dat week.

E for just end in premium tears

Had it been that I went ahead to get the Infinix Note 7, I'd not have forgiven myself.

Na only demonic people go dey compare others to remain in obscurity.

#Shalom

see you transsion whatsapp group member...
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by losdiose(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

see you transsion whatsapp group member...

See for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Make Your Own Java Game With Your Phone / The Price Of This Tecno Phone on Jumia Made me Wanna Throw(pic) / Opera 2.00 And Opera 2.06

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.