Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Please Help - I Can't Access My Blog With Airtel And Glo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help - I Can't Access My Blog With Airtel And Glo (448 Views)

Did Two Factor Authentication On Facebook, Now I Can't Access My Account / Get Airtel 4gb Data With Just N300 With Airtel 4g Band Frequency / I Can't Access My Instagram Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help - I Can't Access My Blog With Airtel And Glo by Olarewajub: 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
I recently purchased a custom domain. I've been unable to access my blog on both Glo and Airtel.

I get the prompt "This site is can't be reached."

At times, I'm able to access the site with Chrome for PC with Airtel but never on Chrome for Android. What could be the problem?

The guides online have not resolved the issue.

P.S: The site is reachable by other users across all networks.

Modified: The problem has been resolved. I can't say for sure if the fixing was as a result of the tutorials I used online on resolving the issue or my service provider updated their system. I can't say for sure.
Re: Please Help - I Can't Access My Blog With Airtel And Glo by 004gist: 1:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Where are you hosting your website?
Re: Please Help - I Can't Access My Blog With Airtel And Glo by Olarewajub: 1:41am On Jul 02, 2020
004gist:
Where are you hosting your website?

I'm using Blogger.
Re: Please Help - I Can't Access My Blog With Airtel And Glo by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 02, 2020
I think blogger has issues with glo. A client of mine is facing same issues
Re: Please Help - I Can't Access My Blog With Airtel And Glo by Olarewajub: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2020
zenil1:
I think blogger has issues with glo. A client of mine is facing same issues

But I use Airtel.
Re: Please Help - I Can't Access My Blog With Airtel And Glo by replybbot(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Olarewajub:

I'm using Blogger.
Use CloudFlare CDN for your blog and it would be fine. I got the tutorial here: How to Setup and Activate Cloudflare CDN on Blogger Blog. If you cannot do it still, contact me. I can help.
Re: Please Help - I Can't Access My Blog With Airtel And Glo by Olarewajub: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2020
replybbot:

Use CloudFlare CDN for your blog and it would be fine. I got the tutorial here: How to Setup and Activate Cloudflare CDN on Blogger Blog. If you cannot do it still, contact me. I can help.

Thank you.
The problem has already been rectified.
Re: Please Help - I Can't Access My Blog With Airtel And Glo by mrsally(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
add the snipet config in ur blogger

1 Like

Re: Please Help - I Can't Access My Blog With Airtel And Glo by replybbot(m): 12:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Olarewajub:

Thank you.
The problem has already been rectified.
You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly / How Does One Uses Color Letters To Write On Ones Nairaland Profile Signature / Shut Down Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.