Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 AM

Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University (54051 Views)

Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Ugaboy: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2020
livebyday:

.your grammar is so hard to read .. angry

Please next time.check and read you nonsense before posting it here
hey, dont come here dey form say u no sabi pidgin...if u b no undastand, y u no fit skip, is it so affecting u, that u can't skip but display ur madness. Mind u...no quote me again, keep your problem to yourself, i not fit argue with lowlife like u
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Mariangeles(f): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2020
RTSC:

You are replying a tribalistic idiot with wisdom.

You are casting pearls before a Swine.

Nwanne, ama onye wu onye?
Ndidi ka-eji e so ndi a

I couldn't allow that rubbish she typed without correcting it.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by frozen70(f): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2020
You see why they ho out to school and get good grades, here, jamb and post jamb will toss them from up to down
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by RTSC: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Rolexjerry:
Igbos are more intelligent than the Yorubas on average but their educational system is poor.

Yorubas have a better educational system but their students are far less intelligent in average than the igbos.
Really
Education system is too poor?

Do you know how many times teachers in anambra state have won presidential national awards.?

Did chimamanda step foot in any Yoruba school before leaving Nigeria?

You expect igbos living in Kano to go to school in Enugu?

Your best physics text books PN okeke and anyakoha were created by lecturers that grew up and taught in igbo universities.

Your education is poor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Mariangeles(f): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Why is that Obiyemi deniying his root?
First of all, she's not a "he"
Secondly, she's an Igbo married to a Yoruba.
Her maiden name is Elumelu.
Get your facts right.

There is one popular pastor too Ibiyeomi and a former gov named Rotimi they will tell you they have nothing to do with Yoruba.
Its like somebody bearing "Ndubuisi Daura" or Chukwudi Bebeji" is that not banzarization/bastardization?!

You don't know the history behind those names, so quit typing what you don't have the correct facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Ugaboy: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You would been a successful liar but the odds were against you.

Anambra as a state remains one of the educated state in Nigeria.

Nobody is responsible for your parents not sending you to school.
why dragging my parent here. What i wrote was non derogative, your last sentence would have hurt me...cus that not true.
pls next time avoid dragging parents over just a comment that after some minute u urself will forget... It's mannerless and disrespectful.
it doesnt work like that ok.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by BigTableShaker(f): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Mariangeles:

First of all, she's not a "he"
Secondly, she's an Igbo married to a Yoruba.
Her maiden name is Elumelu.
Get your facts right.

You don't know the history behind those names, so quit typing what you don't have the facts.
A bonafide Yoruba name has it's root, you can tell his root/tribe/state without even asking.
But when you see those mixed names hehehehe.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by livebyday(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Ugaboy:
hey, dont come here dey form say u no sabi pidgin...if u b no undastand, y u no fit skip, is it so affecting u, that u can't skip but display ur madness. Mind u...no quote me again, keep your problem to yourself, i not fit argue with lowlife like u

Your grammar is not pidgin it's some else, something more revolting, something totally putrid and disgusting...

You need to improve your communication skills
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by jornwhite: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2020
where that chuchuchu gurl ... pocohantas cumma hear, emphasis on "Nigerian MAN" ... inbetween d guy is cute & in dispora wink, yu know what i mean wink
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Heavensent01(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Billygee2u:

Don't mind the Afonjas. but I like this their very new style than being extremely tribalistic

all Nigerians are tribalistic, so what's the fuss about

I guess tagging Yoruba afonja is not tribalism. hypocrite of the highest order
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Abdbaba: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2020
GunnersVs Man. City - Hilarious Arsenal Fans Reaction (animated movie)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kRRj_aF0r0
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Ugaboy: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2020
livebyday:

Your grammar is not pidgin it's some else, something more revolting, something totally putrid and disgusting...

You need to improve your communication skills

ok, are u unemploy or u need add up to your hustle...i will pay to help me...mail me, if u are interested
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2020
Ugaboy:
why dragging my parent here. What i wrote was non derogative, your last sentence would have hurt me...cus that not true.
pls next time avoid dragging parents over just a comment that after some minute u urself will forget... It's mannerless and disrespectful.
it doesnt work like that ok.

They should take the blame for what you have become to the society now..

They didn't handle their parental responsibilities well and now the society is receiving the bad effect of it.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by livebyday(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2020
Ugaboy:
ok, are u unemploy or u need add up to your hustle...i will pay to help me...mail me, if u are interested
your Grammar is just too poor!!

You can't spell words even primary one pupils can spell?

It's is you not u
It's bad grammar to say add up to your hustle
What does I will pay to help me mean?

My God !! Wait are you sure you passed common entrance exams on primary 5?

Jesus !! Nairalanders come and see Grammar!!!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by umarshehu58(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2020
APCdestroyer:
He's one of d Igbo raised in Yoruba land

Igbo and Yoruba amaka

And he chop hausa suya

Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa amaka grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by LordOfTheGame: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2020
EagleNest:
And is it only SE and SW that keeps breaking records, what of North, Middle Belt and SS, we hardly hear anything of record from there.

North breaks bombs and SOUTH SOUTH breaks pipelines. Let me ask uncle Dino Melaye what they break in middle belt.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Osobi32(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Amazing how the igbos and Yorubas behave like siblings, they fight and say all sort of things to each other but they just can't stay away from each other. Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by causewahala: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Good one Chidubem, hope you don't get coerced into the KGB.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by steve6: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Nice!
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by kozmokaz(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2020
IduNaOba:
For those aka enwes up there writing what I cannot even begin to can, kindly decode using your mụrụ muru coconut that the iberibelistic nature of the mosquito is the only reason why the goddamus jammad it with a wobbed shetos while migrating from headbridge to awada via iweka road onitsha.
What I am trying to say is that Igbo is biancaful and the application of joy soap shall remain the portion of all my nwannemus all over the universe.
To all i am karid on this platform milo tea ashaina gino tomato because the gods are still on ezigbo skirt and blouse.
Igbo Amaka
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ

U are karid

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by cochexky: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2020
Gradually peace will reign among the youths.

God knows how I hate those tribalism fights among Educated youth.

Yoruba and Hausas are free to claim the grace because it's a good thing.

More sense to all of us here.

Billygee2u:

Don't mind the Afonjas. but I like this their very new style than being extremely tribalistic
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Iamvetlander(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Apeshy101:

Me wey write this post done read am pass 10x dey find where I wrote "Yoruba" for the post
grin bro i had to read it over, and over and over again grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by deltateam: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Mraphel:
This one I called Yoruba-Igbo
He's not eating three days Akpu but hot Amala and ewedu
He's of afonja people's standard not like d ones living in muds.

He will surely get a job in SW

Ijaw people don't behave like this. See the length afonjas are going to claim a child by force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Chamberlin1983(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2020
This is evidence of hardwork and determination. Nigerians making us proud in diaspora. This are the kinds of news we should be hearing about our people and not the opposite. Congratulations Dr. Chidubem.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by deltateam: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2020
IduNaOba:
For those aka enwes up there writing what I cannot even begin to can, kindly decode using your mụrụ muru coconut that the iberibelistic nature of the mosquito is the only reason why the goddamus jammad it with a wobbed shetos while migrating from headbridge to awada via iweka road onitsha.
What I am trying to say is that Igbo is biancaful and the application of joy soap shall remain the portion of all my nwannemus all over the universe.
To all i am karid on this platform milo tea ashaina gino tomato because the gods are still on ezigbo skirt and blouse.
Igbo Amaka
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ

The gods are wise. You have majestically landed. May your dayz be like Methuselah. Walk and never stumble. To Olodumare you are karid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by PureFace1(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Shame dey catch the yoruba mugu say Ibos dey dust dem for academics, so dem dey claim every Ipobian wey do well. grin

Look at this idiot, what a Yoruba have already achieved in 2013 in Russia is what you goat are bleating about

I will only blame the idiots that start mentioning Yoruba on this thread.

Even in the recent JAMB, top 10. Yoruba have at least 5 people on the list while you Nyamirin have only 2 people. You can only beat Yoruba in your dream.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Wilstino: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I can read and write some modern Greek which makes it a bit easy to kinda fumble through Russian Cryllic.

U see those big letters at the bottom, those her his names written over two lines. The first l8ne says Obi. First word on the second line is Chidubem. U can see it ends with an EM. Second word is Gerald ending with a Cryliic D which is similar to a Greek Delta

That means Russia has taken him from us, since they now spell his name in Russian language.. grin cheesy
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Uchasa(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2020
Mraphel:
This one I called Yoruba-Igbo
He's not eating three days Akpu but hot Amala and ewedu
He's of afonja people's standard not like d ones living in muds.

He will surely get a job in SW

Just imagine,I have many questions for you
(1)There is nothing like Yoruba-Igbo
(2)Most Igbos in South West detest Yoruba soups,that's why they call you guys "ofe many","pepper",e.t.c
(3)People who study in the South East and South South do academically better than their counterparts in the South West.
(4)My brother when a tribe does well,you uphold the tribe,stop affilitiating them with what they are not.
Igbo amaka!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2020
NGpatriot:

A Nigerian, one Victor Olalusi scored 5.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) for seven straight years to become the best graduating student in the whole Russian Federation in 2013.

Best graduating student ion the whole of Russia federation, not just in one random university.

Igbos, stop beating chest over what others already accomplished way back in 2013 without any noise or chest-beating, curb the low self-esteem sometimes.

you quoted writeup of excellence just to discredit another writeup of excellence... Between Igbo and Yoruba,mostly Yoruba, nah tribalism go kill you all

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result / Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.