Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

We Help You Process Admission Abroad With 100% Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Help You Process Admission Abroad With 100% Scholarship (182 Views)

Man Offers 16yr Old Girl Who Made 9As In 2019 WAEC, Get 100% Scholarship Abroad / PLATINUM REASONING CONTEST - Fresh 100% Scholarship For Nigerians 2017 / 100% Scholarship Available In European University Of Lefke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Help You Process Admission Abroad With 100% Scholarship by oebenezero11: 2:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Hi everyone,

My name is Ebenezer, a Nigerian. I live in the North American Continent. Here, I can help you process postgraduate admission into some schools in the United States, Canada, Mexico with 100% scholarship. Irrespective of your course of study, chances are you will get your admission with full 100% scholarship. The breakdown of the details are given below:

Science Courses (About 90% will gain the admission with full scholarship)
Social Science and Management (About 50% will gain admission with full scholarship)
Arts (About 50% will gain admission with full scholarship)

You will most likely get your Visa if you have a scholarship (since you will be paid - no economic solvency). Most people are denied visa after admission if they can't meet up with the fees.

I'm not asking you to trust me. I have contact offices in Ibadan, Oyo State; Ife, Osun State and Ilorin, Kwara State where you can visit before you trust us. You must be ready to write and pass English Exams (TOEFL or IELTS), Knowledge exams (GRE or any other depending on your course), pay for your travel ticket to the country before you can register for the scholarship and get paid. Depending on your performances in those exams, you can meet a good Supervisor who can support you with travel expenses.

My services are not free. I can only assure you your dream will come true if you have the requirements.

To get started, send me an email at oebenezero11@gmail.com and I'll send you my personal number for chatting and we can get started.
I forgot to add that you must have at least, Second class Upper at Bachelors level if you're looking for Masters Admission and a Ph.D. grade in Masters for Ph.D. admission. Your admission will still depend on your score in GRE (or other knowledge exams) and TOEFL/IELTS. We get started by getting you a Supervisor so you'll be part of the process. Be willing to write the exams before contacting us. Thank you.

I wish you the best.

Ebenezer

1 Like

Re: We Help You Process Admission Abroad With 100% Scholarship by oebenezero11: 2:58am On Jul 02, 2020
I forgot to add that you must have at least, Second class Upper at Bachelors level if you're looking for Masters Admission and a Ph.D. grade in Masters for Ph.D. admission. Your admission will still depend on your score in GRE (or other knowledge exams) and TOEFL/IELTS. We get started by getting you a Supervisor so you'll be part of the process. Be willing to write the exams before contacting us. Thank you.

Ebenezer
Re: We Help You Process Admission Abroad With 100% Scholarship by riksss: 3:06am On Jul 02, 2020
Many students don't have good writing skills or cann't find a good idea to write about in such essays. Therefore, it's so important to develop writing skills and constantly train in this. For those who need more advice or seek inspiration, I suggest reading this article https://admission-writer.com/blog/writing-fsu-essay . It seems to me that useful recommendations are described here for those who write the first admission essay in their life and really want to show how motivated he is to study at this university.
Re: We Help You Process Admission Abroad With 100% Scholarship by Makah00: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
oebenezero11:
Hi everyone,

My name is Ebenezer, a Nigerian. I live in the North American Continent. Here, I can help you process postgraduate admission into some schools in the United States, Canada, Mexico with 100% scholarship. Irrespective of your course of study, chances are you will get your admission with full 100% scholarship. The breakdown of the details are given below:

Science Courses (About 90% will gain the admission with full scholarship)
Social Science and Management (About 50% will gain admission with full scholarship)
Arts (About 50% will gain admission with full scholarship)

You will most likely get your Visa if you have a scholarship (since you will be paid - no economic solvency). Most people are denied visa after admission if they can't meet up with the fees.

I'm not asking you to trust me. I have contact offices in Ibadan, Oyo State; Ife, Osun State and Ilorin, Kwara State where you can visit before you trust us. You must be ready to write and pass English Exams (TOEFL or IELTS), Knowledge exams (GRE or any other depending on your course), pay for your travel ticket to the country before you can register for the scholarship and get paid. Depending on your performances in those exams, you can meet a good Supervisor who can support you with travel expenses.

My services are not free. I can only assure you your dream will come true if you have the requirements.

To get started, send me an email at oebenezero11@gmail.com and I'll send you my personal number for chatting and we can get started.

I wish you the best.

Ebenezer
can I message you
Re: We Help You Process Admission Abroad With 100% Scholarship by oebenezero11: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello,

You can send me an email to oebenezero11@gmail.com

Regards,

Ebenezer

(1) (Reply)

Remote Student Content Writer Internship Positions / Free Maths Lessons / Online Training Institute In Hyderabad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.