Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

How To Get Your Money Back After A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Your Money Back After A Scam (521 Views)

Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Money Back After A Scam by lukastech01: 4:33am On Jul 02, 2020
On today's version of making money online, we're are going to discuss on ways to get back your money if you fall into a scam.

This technique has proven to work over the months and you'll get your funds back within hours only if you follow the process which we're going to provide you with below;

40% - 60% social media users has been scammed in one way or the other and bad enough, they let go because they actually don't know what to do about it, so today here is just what you need to do when you realize a personality you paid for goods or service is trying to lick you.

Scams ranging from Paypal fund conversions, item purchase, falling for investment scams and the rest can now be reverted but you'll have to get either or both of the listed documents;

Copy transaction ID number.
Screenshots of a conversation between you and the scammer.
Knowing how to retrieve your money after a scam will save you the risk of having a heart attack seeing the way scam activities have increased during this Covid-19 pandemic ranging from fake investment platforms, businesses and partners and the rest.

Without wasting much time, let's see how to recover our money from a scammer.

CONTINUE READING > https://www.lukastechs.com/2020/07/how-to-recover-money-from-scammer-in.html
Re: How To Get Your Money Back After A Scam by economia1: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
lukastech01:
On today's version of making money online, we're are going to discuss on ways to get back your money if you fall into a scam.

This technique has proven to work over the months and you'll get your funds back within hours only if you follow the process which we're going to provide you with below;

40% - 60% social media users has been scammed in one way or the other and bad enough, they let go because they actually don't know what to do about it, so today here is just what you need to do when you realize a personality you paid for goods or service is trying to lick you.

Scams ranging from Paypal fund conversions, item purchase, falling for investment scams and the rest can now be reverted but you'll have to get either or both of the listed documents;

Copy transaction ID number.
Screenshots of a conversation between you and the scammer.
Knowing how to retrieve your money after a scam will save you the risk of having a heart attack seeing the way scam activities have increased during this Covid-19 pandemic ranging from fake investment platforms, businesses and partners and the rest.

Without wasting much time, let's see how to recover our money from a scammer.

CONTINUE READING > https://www.lukastechs.com/2020/07/how-to-recover-money-from-scammer-in.html
Bank will need police report
Mr bloger tell people the whole truth and not half truth.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Loader Needed / Fiverr: How I Get Over 13 Orders Daily / Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.