Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Dog And Cat Food Wanted In Large Quantity - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog And Cat Food Wanted In Large Quantity (413 Views)

JOJO CAT food and Cat sand Now Available / Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / Cat Food... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog And Cat Food Wanted In Large Quantity by Jonah507(m): 4:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Hi everyone, I will be glad to link up with anyone who can supply me Dog and cat food in large Quantity at wholesale price.

My DM is open
Re: Dog And Cat Food Wanted In Large Quantity by Jonah507(m): 4:41am On Jul 02, 2020
My location is abuja. But I won't mind suppliers from other parts of the country.
Re: Dog And Cat Food Wanted In Large Quantity by drunkpunk(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jonah507:
Hi everyone, I will be glad to link up with anyone who can supply me Dog and cat food in large Quantity at wholesale price.

My DM is open

Have you checked Jumia? They do sell
Re: Dog And Cat Food Wanted In Large Quantity by dlaw281(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
drunkpunk:

Have you checked Jumia? They do sell
really how sure are you
Re: Dog And Cat Food Wanted In Large Quantity by welzyj2(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jonah507:

My DM is open

Send me a message or provide your mobile number
Re: Dog And Cat Food Wanted In Large Quantity by drunkpunk(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jonah507:

Have not yet

Send me a list of the items you need and I'd forward you my quotation

1 Like

Re: Dog And Cat Food Wanted In Large Quantity by drunkpunk(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Jonah507:

I don't have any one in particular.

Just got a new contact to start the supply.
Check your DM

Done. I've also replied you Sir.
Re: Dog And Cat Food Wanted In Large Quantity by emmyslimzy: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Have you gotten any yet?? If no, I got something good for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Male Well Bred Eskimo Pups Available / Male Caucasian Sherpard Puppies For Sale In Ibadan / Both Sex Adult American Eskimo For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.