Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State (46364 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) / Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East / Industrialization Grandplan, Akeredolu’s Remarkable Strides In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Sorry what state are you from? if you say Lagos, I will have you know they're poor people, very poor people in Lagos who are Yorubas and lagosians. We can use Makoko as an example.
What have you done about it?....We are not comparing our state here, we are simply showing what our state is doing with his resources. Yes we can do more but this is a Right foundation.
We are holding our leaders accountable cause I don't see which leader you will bring up in Nigeria that Udom wouldn't beat them hands down. Is it Sanwo olu? to me he is already a failure.
We are making our leaders responsible and that's why every Governor that comes in does extremely well for the People.

it took Rwanda 30 years to be able to be what they are. their leaders weren't saint, they stole and still do but the difference is that unlike Nigeria's, they did better than they predecessors.
Today look at Rwanda and compare it to your slum called Lagos that is the richest State in Africa and yet can't be compare to a rundown town of South Africa.
Great speech again

Lalaclata carry am go front page na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by ifiokjohn(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
enehvictor:

See this AKWAIBOM illiterate calling someone an illiterate. What's the educational ranking of AKWAIBOM state?

Now back to our discourse. You are referring at AKWAIBOM as a state. I am referring to AKWAIBOM people. They are very poor people despite the huge oil wealth of AKWAIBOM state. Most AKWAIBOM people do the worst form jobs one can imagine. They live in squalor. Most of them in PH live in shanties. You hardly see an AKWAIBOM person living in a good house.

Most of them in Lagos, do house help, okada, truck pusher etc, those are legit jobs but not suitable for a state that waste money building useless airport terminals, FLYOVERS, stadia, hotels etc, because most AKWAIBOM cannot even afford to enjoy all those things.

AKWAIBOM state should focus on human capital development and not continue to build those stuff that an average AKWAIBOM indigene cannot even afford.
Mr pls tell us, if you are made Governor of Akwa Ibom today, What will you do to lift the people out of Poverty?
So you mean the government should build roads or airport that will aid travel?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by ifiokjohn(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
akinegba1:
Good roads surrounded with shanties and slum in uyo. Ak need to focus on human capital development and education. Beautiful roads only used by keke and okada.
Sorry should I show you pictures of Dubai 30 years ago and pictures of Lagos too?
Dubai didn't have big buildings or sky scrappers but they built their roads knowing that it will come....Lagos had all that but now compare the both of them....Dubai is a million miles out of the league of Lagos, or Onitsha or any of your run down towns.
You might not see big buildings there now but 10 years from now you will see them springup all over the city while your own states continues to play second fiddle

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Mr pls tell us, if you are made Governor of Akwa Ibom today, What will you do to lift the people out of Poverty?
So you mean the government should build roads or airport that will aid travel?
Lol
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by ifiokjohn(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
24SEVEN:

Lol, someone Hawking gala cannot be typing right now with a laptop and engaged in online discuss. Do not get confused, Udom is working but not hard enough. he should amongst other things invest more in human capacity so that people like you with intellectual myopia can have their brains cleared of mental blindness which in result will allow for clearer analysis of your prevailing circumstancial nothingness. At that point you will begin to appreciate the critical assessment made of your pitiable delusions.
I don't get you bro. so he should stop Constructing roads or building flyovers and instead spend the money on creating companies or investing in the people.
when he does that finish, what will those people use to go to work or take their goods to sale?
where is the access roads companies trucks will ply?
If the Lagos State govt have invested more money on road construction, today Lagos won't be jam packed. there won't be to much traffic daily.
Akwa Ibom is exactly where it needs to be and it going to where it will be. in the league of the Cape Town, Kigali, Dubai etc.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by ifiokjohn(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
24SEVEN:

Lol, someone Hawking gala cannot be typing right now with a laptop and engaged in online discuss. Do not get confused, Udom is working but not hard enough. he should amongst other things invest more in human capacity so that people like you with intellectual myopia can have their brains cleared of mental blindness which in result will allow for clearer analysis of your prevailing circumstancial nothingness. At that point you will begin to appreciate the critical assessment made of your pitiable delusions.
I don't get you bro. so he should stop Constructing roads or building flyovers and instead spend the money on creating companies or investing in the people.
when he does that finish, what will those people use to go to work or take their goods to sale?
If the Lagos State govt have invested more money on road construction, today Lagos won't be jam packed. there won't be to much traffic daily.
You talked about Airport and I ask, how will investors with billion dollars investments come into the state? through the dead trap we called Federal roads?

what you might say and I might agree is the hotels but even those would over the years before useful to the state
Akwa Ibom is exactly where it needs to be and it going to where it will be. in the league of the Cape Town, Kigali, Dubai etc.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
ifiokjohn:
You talked about Airport and I ask, how will investors with billion dollars investments come into the state? through the dead trap we called Federal roads?

what you might say and I might agree is the hotels but even those would over the years before useful to the state
Lol.. lalastclala you dey fall your guy hand

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Next: Ibom Car manufacturing Plant (ongoing)

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
My brother Ilaumoh mbok post more pictures of Akwa Ibom State Development, let those haters go and die.
E dey pain them cheesy grin
After sharing our oil money to the whole country we are still progressing.
Shameless imbecilic parasites!
Sometimes, I wish Akwa Ibom/Cross River could have their own country and leave these parasitic ingrates that are surviving on our oil money.
Imagine the mega projects Akwa Ibom would have executed with all the proceeds from oil, but it is rather unfortunate that we are sharing a country with cursed animals.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
24SEVEN:

My state better pass Akwaibom na ... No contest.
You are even ashamed of mentioning your state. Unamikot, eyen edad ka ke face uyam gala ke Lagos traffic before abiong uwod.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by 24SEVEN: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You are even ashamed of mentioning your state. Unamikot, eyen edad ka ke face uyam gala ke Lagos traffic before abiong uwod.

Lol.. invectives galore. Keep crying..
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
24SEVEN:

Lol.. invectives galore. Keep crying..
only a developer would be ashamed of his state. grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
only a developer would be ashamed of his state. grin grin
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
24SEVEN:

My state better pass Akwaibom na ... No contest.
Mention it
Let's put your assertion to test.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Kpong idad mkpo
Ndisme ayen unehge ke ado

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Blackking98:

Mention it
Let's put your assertion to test.
Only fools and people invest with self hate and low self esteem won't be proud to mention his / her state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Only fools and people invest with self hate and low self esteem won't be proud to mention his / her state
When they finish running their loud mouths on Akwa ibom, ask them their state they'll start dancing about without mentioning it, pathetic souls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Blackking98:

When they finish running their loud mouths on Akwa ibom, ask them their state they'll start dancing about without mentioning it, pathetic souls.
Pure Jealousy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Pure Jealousy
Hate and envy
They can't believe Akwa Ibom is now better than their state and Akwa ibomites they know are equally excelling in what they do and they can't do anything about it except vent hate and envy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hensek Construction global limited
Currently building 8 lanes in Akwa Ibom state from Nwaniba to new Stadium

http://www.hensekgroup.com/

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
More
Lalastclala

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

eyeneka akem ndie before afo owod mme usua

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Ee nwaneke mi oo?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Yak mmo eke kpa ki ikod grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Lol
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Next: IbomAir....
This one need no introduction

https://www.ibomair.com/

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Abohboy: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Next: IbomAir....
This one need know introduction

https://www.ibomair.com/

They need better planes, but I suspect that in the coming years their airline will be mixed into Nigeria airlines for domestic travel.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by 24SEVEN: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Blackking98:
Mention it Let's put your assertion to test.
R I V E R S. .S T A T E. grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by lordaltruist(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

And this construction company is based in Akwa Ibom State but has gone outside the shores of Nigeria both to work and to receive awards.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Savie(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Good one from my state.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Child of hate! Direct your frustration at your Governor.

He is from Rivers state

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' / Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.