Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

How Can I Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Fall In Love (650 Views)

I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / Why Do I Fall In Love With White Girls That Smoke / How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Friends, I have really found it hard falling in love. All the ladies I have ever had relationship with I usually lose interest after some time and I decide to walk away. I am ripe for marriage but still no one to call my own. At times I feel something is wrong with me. I have met so many ladies but I try to love them, but I just don't feel the love. I really want to fall in love and marry. Please advise me.
Re: How Can I Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 02, 2020
My brother we are in the same shoes...difference is I'm able to have relationships with different ladies while being honest with them that I am. I'm thinking that's why i cant fall in love...
Even when I tell them I'm not a one woman guy it doesn't stop them from having a thing with me...but once I'm in love I cant touch another woman...
I hope i fall in love someday soon...
Re: How Can I Fall In Love by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 02, 2020
DominusPrime:
My brother we are in the same shoes...difference is I'm able to have relationships with different ladies while being honest with them that I am. I'm thinking that's why i cant fall in love...
Even when I tell them I'm not a one woman guy it doesn't stop them from having a thing with me...but once I'm in love I cant touch another woman...
I hope i fall in love someday soon...
and you wanted to deceive the other lady on that dating thread.Most of you guys here are very deceitful,be kind enough to leave ladies alone if you don't love them,they are also human with emotions,stop deceiving and playing with their emotions

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fall In Love by internationalman(m): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2020
The sooner Nigeria people realize that marraige isn't for everyone the better.

You my guy didn't come to this world with a heart capable of loving. It's going to be a miserable marriage should you ever decide to get married..

You have another purpose on earth not marraige.

Jesus didn't marry. Might be he even died a virgin.
Re: How Can I Fall In Love by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Rozz:
and you wanted to deceive the other lady on that dating thread.Most of you guys here are very deceitful,be kind enough to leave ladies alone if you don't love them,they are also human with emotions,stop deceiving and playing with their emotions
Which thread? Pls let me know where I wanted to deceive any lady. If I wanted to would it make sense if I now put this up here where she can also see it? Let me see the thread. I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fall In Love by galadima77(m): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Rozz:

I Think ladies will do better with same advice
Re: How Can I Fall In Love by Juliusmomoh: 6:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Hmm, the way people are asking for help on nairaland nowadays ba.. Very soon we will see thread like " am with a lady now, i don't know how to off her pant " what a disgrace
Re: How Can I Fall In Love by InfernoNig: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2020
You have not met her yet. You will know you have fallen in love when you start acting like mumu around a girl
Re: How Can I Fall In Love by rosemary21(f): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2020
bigmodo:
Friends, I have really found it hard falling in love. All the ladies I have ever had relationship with I usually lose interest after some time and I decide to walk away. I am ripe for marriage but still no one to call my own. At times I feel something is wrong with me. I have met so many ladies but I try to love them, but I just don't feel the love. I really want to fall in love and marry. Please advise me.

When you meet the right woman for you,you will understand that love is the most beautiful thing on Earth when you sincerely love
Re: How Can I Fall In Love by Franktom247(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2020
My brother if this is your problem relax you never begin get problem there is nothing like right man or woman everybody is managing who they married ask una first lady manage who you see
Re: How Can I Fall In Love by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Perhaps you are confusing love for something else.

This post sounds like you are forcing things. If you need to settle down, it may not happen by testing any lady that comes by.

Relax, there doesn't have to be a magical Cinderella and Prince Charming moment - even married couples still walk through loving one another on a daily basis.

bigmodo:
Re: How Can I Fall In Love by Thesole(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mr OP, I don't think u should strongly consider falling in love as a criteria for marriage. I can boldly tell u that marriage is more of sex & sacrifice than love. Abi u dy always see ur mum&dad dy play lovi lovi ? sad Falling in love has it moment it's not constant , u knw what I mean grin. U need to open up ur heart to sacrifice.
A married man still wants to Bleep every fine girl he lay his eyes on but won't dare to coz he has sacrifice his sexual urge only to his wife and he promised never to share with another lady illegally, and when he is back home, if his lady na complete wife material; she go welcome him, feed him and f*k his brain out grin. I bet u won't remember lady from previous day aside ur wife wen u wake up the next day because of the loving moment u had with her.

(1) (Reply)

Be your own motivator / Naija Babes / Lebanon Explosion: Here Are The Closest Records Of The Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.