Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

(6). Extract From My Ebook Titled, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (6). Extract From My Ebook Titled, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" (120 Views)

(1). A Culled From My Ebook Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" / When Prayer Fails, Try Praise. / When Prayer Fails, Try Praise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(6). Extract From My Ebook Titled, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" by Revadebola: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2020
(6). AN EXTRACT FROM MY eBOOK titled "WHEN PRAYER FAILS, TRY PRAISE".

(CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY).

Then the chairman and the secretary walked into the hall with their files. As
they sat down, flashy cars drove into the compound; influential men gave
their complimentary cards to people to give to the chairman for the job.

Before all of us, the chairman screamed at those people as he turned them
down, saying there was no more vacancies for job. Right where I sat, the
devil gave me the feeling of how impossible it was for me to get the job.

(TO BE CONTINUE TOMORROW).

Get the "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" Ebook within Nigeria and Africa

https:///BuyFromOkadabooks

Get the "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" Ebook from anywhere in the World

https:///BuyFromKindle

Resend the post and links to all your contacts and the WhatsApp groups you belong to.

REGISTER FOR FREE with +2349059270030 on WhatsApp to receive the interpretation of your dreams and daily Christian audio broadcast.
Re: (6). Extract From My Ebook Titled, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" by DavidEsq(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2020
So prayer actually fails? That is to say God just decides to ignore the prayers of his child, right? Your foolishness is beyond Buhari angry
Re: (6). Extract From My Ebook Titled, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" by StrikeBack(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2020
The obvious question here is
Why should prayer fail?

(1) (Reply)

"Looking Unto Jesus." / Talking Bananas / Do You Know What You Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.