Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Reps Buba Felicitates With The Lamido Of Adamawa On His 10th Year Anniversary On - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reps Buba Felicitates With The Lamido Of Adamawa On His 10th Year Anniversary On (158 Views)

Eze Commends The Lamido Of Adamawa Over His Warm Reception For Amaechi / Why Nigeria Cannot Break Up – Alhaji Sule Lamido / Turaki Of Adamawa's Heart Goes Out Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reps Buba Felicitates With The Lamido Of Adamawa On His 10th Year Anniversary On by TGNEWS(m): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Member representing Gombi/ Hong Federal Constituency and Chairman, Committee on Foreign Affairs of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yusuf Buba Yakub has congratulated His Royal Majesty, Alhaji Muhammadu Barkindo Aliyu Mustafa, the Lamido of Adamawa, on his tenth year anniversary on the throne of his ancestors.

In a congratulatory letter sent to the Royal Father, a copy of which was made available to his media handlers today at the National Assembly Complex, Abuja, the lawmaker stated that the Lamido' s ten years on the throne have been marked by great impact, peace and unity among the people of Adamawa State and their neighbours across the State. He added that these years have also been characterised by fairness to all and malice to none by the well- respected and historical Emirate.

Part of the letter of fecilitation reads:
"For my humble self and on behalf of my family and the good people of Gombi/ Hong Federal Constituency, who I represent at the National Assembly, I felicitate with Your Royal Majesty, our father, the Lamido of Adamawa, on your 10th Anniversary on the noble throne of your fathers.

"This auspicious milestone and ten years of great impact on the stool of the historical Adamawa Emirate, with which we feel eminently proud to be associated, is one that requires the humble appreciation of all lovers of peace and progress among our people and the nation at large.

" Your Royal Majesty, in the last ten years that you have held forth on this exalted throne of your ancestors, you have ensured fairness to all and malice to none. You have by doing so ensured that our people live in the kind of peace and unity that your, equally, esteemed royal forbears left for us.

" My supporters, family and I, therefore, join the whole wide world to wish you more years of health, strength and accomplishments on the throne and thank you for the noble roles you have played in our State and country to keep us safe and one even in the face of the insurgency experience in the last ten years."

Rt. Hon. Buba also prayed God to protect, preserve and guide the Royal father for the greater tasks ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Car Polish In Sydney To Boost The Quality And Look / Planned Massive Compulsory Retrenchment Of Workers By Intels Nigeria Limited / Transparent Face Shield With Glasses For Sale. Very Serious Buyers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.