Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,462 members, 7,801,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken (3587 Views)

Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken / John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Daughter to Nigerian billioniare, Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy has simply stated the reason why she does not eat meat or fish.

The artist, disc jockey and philanthropist took to her account on popular photo and video sharing platform, Instagram hours ago to reveal this in the comment section of her recent post.

In the video she shared, DJ Cuppy is seen in the bathtub of her home eating jollof rice while she was shooting a video of a song on her soon to be released album.

Meanwhile, on the jollof she was eating a fan drew her attention to the fact that there was neither a meat nor fish on it and she had a response for that.

The user with the ID @chris_akpa simply commented:

“No chicken no meat why?”

She replied thus:

“I’m vegan”

Well, for those who don’t know, vegans stay away from eating animal products.
Source https://musicprong.com/dj-cuppy-reveals-why-she-doesnt-eat-meat/

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by Juliusmomoh: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2020
She is up to something
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by Millenniumlady(f): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Stories my own be say make she pass ighalo to me once she's done with him he's enough to go round since he's divorce smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2020
I really do not know how this is my concern

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
She is up to something
Of course.

TO TREND

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by Juliusmomoh: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Of course.
TO TREND
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by mamaafrik(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2020
And so,were Adam and Eve not vegeans from
beginning of creation.

Abegi,wetin dey happen for Nairaland these days now.
No knowledge ,no information, where is Explorer and co.??
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by dedons: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Stories my own be say make she pass ighalo to me once she's done with him he's enough to go round since he's divorce smiley
I know you are a guy but kwantinue

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by englishmart(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2020
You don't eat chicken, but you eat eggs. You don't eat dog meat but you use your teeth to share Its meat amongst children.
Me too I don't drink tea, juice or alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by Stanweezy(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2020
If she was raised from poor home those things she mentioned would have been one of her favorite

That word VEGAN is for the rich, poor man sabi wetin be Vegan for food matter

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by doggedfighter(f): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Easy to be a vegan when you live in abundance. Some people see meat once in a looooong while in their food.

And when they do, they rush it for who knoweth when they will see another piece. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
She's not a vegan if she

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
This one na news too undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by OKorowanta: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
No be only Vegan!
She for kuku say she be Virgin..Anichebe for slap her ears block!
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by illicit(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Rich people sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by Nova1988(m): 1:33am On Jul 03, 2020
All these useless bloggers pls stay away from my babe
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn’t Eat Meat Or Chicken by yemiakeem20(m): 5:32am On Aug 03, 2020
Musicprong01:
Daughter to Nigerian billioniare, Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy has simply stated the reason why she does not eat meat or fish.

The artist, disc jockey and philanthropist took to her account on popular photo and video sharing platform, Instagram hours ago to reveal this in the comment section of her recent post.

In the video she shared, DJ Cuppy is seen in the bathtub of her home eating jollof rice while she was shooting a video of a song on her soon to be released album.

Meanwhile, on the jollof she was eating a fan drew her attention to the fact that there was neither a meat nor fish on it and she had a response for that.

The user with the ID @chris_akpa simply commented:

“No chicken no meat why?”

She replied thus:

“I’m vegan”

Well, for those who don’t know, vegans stay away from eating animal products.
Source https://musicprong.com/dj-cuppy-reveals-why-she-doesnt-eat-meat/

OYIN BEEF CUTS presents

*COW MEAT* sharing

We offer freshly slaughtered cow for sharing every Thursday

Next kill n share
August 27th 2020.

A whole cow is @ #180,000

Whole cow meat can be
Shared btw
2 people (½)
3 people (⅓)
4 people (¼)
5 people (¹/5)
6 people (¹/6)
10 people (¹/10)
20 people (¹/20)
30 people (¹/30)

A slot is #6000

Minimum amount that can be shared is half slot (#3000)

Home delivery is available for buyers in Abeokuta Ogun state

*Pick up stations*

LAGOS

� 4, Erinfolami Close off Ogundipe road, Ijaye Lagos

� 78, Jebba Street, Ebute-Metta East, Lagos

ABEOKUTA

� 6, Road 3 MATS Estate Osaara Road Obantoko

� 8, Aaya Community, FUNAAB Road, Camp

IJEBU-ODE
No 1 otta street ijebu ode
+234 810 291 8817

No 2, moborode egbe, Ijebu-Ode.

IKIJA IJEBU
3, Olisa Street Isale Ipebi Ikija- Ijebu

MOWE
18, Kola Alade Street off Ofada road, Mowe
+234 706 087 2509

Kindly Click on the link below to join the WhatsApp group

https:///BUdJTcHN155GX9momXCXXB

(1) (Reply)

Then And Now Pictures Of Actors In Jenifa(2008), A Film That Birthed Stars / Ambassador Deinde Fernandez Daughter Goes Into Music / Maria Jose Cristerna The ‘vampire Woman’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.