Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham (38215 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) / Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. / Paul Pogba Admits He Made A "Stupid Mistake" After Conceding Penalty To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Robnectar(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:
hehehe. Some pple don't cash out big time. Now that Liverpool won the league na match fixing remain. Man city to beat Liverpool today.
ur head is there olohun cool

1 Like

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by friday2011(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2020
Abeg the big 3 for Chelsea new jersey, wetin e signify?

Make e no be say na 3, 3 goals dem go dey concede going forward...

Abeg devil shildren dey we back ooo, make dem no use chelsea do asun...
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by 24SEVEN: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2020
EastGold:
The match sweet me die
God punish you.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Naijaarchive(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2020
grin
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by jamalnation(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Alaye no kill yourself o
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Stupid sh!ty team.. Common draw una no fit hold. Mtweee i for just jeje leave them o...
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Jlow2: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2020
He needed zouma at DAT defense,dey we're just physical
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2020
24SEVEN:

God punish you.

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by bigpicture001: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2020
obembet:
Any Chelsea fans that complain is a winning team supporter you won 5 games in a roll and missed just one yet you're complaining, please go on the pitch and play it yourself and know how it goes....selfish follower's. winning Manchester city na Small work abi body Will tell you

Lalasticlala

They are paid to do that job....
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Mvici: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2020
Yormolenko....I knew that guy would score when I saw his name on the reserve grin
Up Gunners

1 Like

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Tekzyflex(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2020
Fixed match
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by tiswell(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

hehehe.
Some pple don cash out big time.
Now that Liverpool won the league na match fixing remain.
Man city to beat Liverpool today.
Liverpool sure win

1 Like

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by alllivesmatter(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2020
EastGold:
The match sweet me die

Chelsea and Leicester should continue to do more promo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Angelfrost(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Lampard is just being diplomatic... Which game did Chelsea deserve to win??! Oh Please!!!

West Ham should have won that game by a bigger score line tbh!!!... That was one of their best games this 2020!!! They actually made your key players vanish, except Willian.

Chelsea should have done far better! Lampard should be very worried about that defense! Minus a proven, experienced and rugged CB in the mold of Pique, Koulibaly, Van Dijk, and Sergio Ramos, they might as well forget finishing top 4 next season.

2 Likes

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Prenonjebose: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Top four up for grabs. Chelsea and Leicester lost
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2020
PrecioussB:
THOSE OF YOU WON SAW HOW WE WON ON THE MAN THREAD WILL KNOW I'M NOT HERE TO JOKE. I CAN SEE YOU WATCHING BUT HAVING DOUBTS IF MY GAMES ARE REAL OR NOT. THE CHOICE IS LEFT WITH YOU. SEND A MAIL. CHECK MY SIGNATURE. BOOK A SLOT FOR THE NEXT FIXED GAME AT THE CHEAPEST RATE. LETS SMASH BOOKIES
if u can give me a game for pay after win, if I win I'll settle you then afterwards I'll be paying you before I get games, DEAL OR NO DEAL?
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2020
to all the punters on dis platform, be careful of how u predict games ooo, d season is almost over, match fixing is gonna be on a high rise.

1 Like

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

hehehe.
Some pple don cash out big time.
Now that Liverpool won the league na match fixing remain.
Man city to beat Liverpool today.

Liverpool are to receive guard of honor from Man City after today's match (no matter the score line though) so they will want to win.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by francismob: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Lampard started his career in WestHam which I think his father did too and moved to Chelsea dont you think what I am thinkin and WestHam is on the brink of relegation. Dont be a fool gamblers! A fool and his money are soon parted anyway is the motto of gamblin

1 Like

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2020
EastGold:
The match sweet me die

Chelsea and Leicester should continue to do more promo

As if Ole doesn't do promo too, especially at this tail end of the season... Wait and see them hand Bournemouth a life line this weekend! tongue
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by ScholarRidwan: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Dear Good people of Nairaland, please kindly take a minute to read.
 Earlier this year I got an admission offer from a school in US but my application could not be evaluated for funding due to late submission. I had to differ the offer till next year and will have to submit  GRE score that was initially waived because of the pandemic to be evaluated for funding.

I was told if i could write the GRE and score very high coupled with my good academic background I'm sure going to get the funding. I already saved about 50k for the exam until I was told I'll be needing an International passport for the registration. I inquired about the cost of doing that which was 17800 on getting to immigration I spent nothing less than 40k to get the passport done. Now I'm I've just 10k left and the cost of the exam is 60k.

And the reason why I've to register now is.because there are not so many centers and if one does not register early enough (at least 3months prior) the scheduled date might not fit into your plan because of limited centers, and in my case my result must've been ready by December so I can be evaluated early enough when there would be more funding available and less competition.

I was able to raise the initial 50k by going to site with Surveyors and work as an instrument operator but the whole pandemic issue has affected the availability of jobs already and I'm even still being owed. So, I'm pleading with eyes full of tears to any kind hearted person to please come to my aid and support my ambition. I'm very positive of acing this exam and getting a full funding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by DonBenny77(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Bleep you Lampard raging won't bring back my 20k
Bleep you and your bleeping shitty team
C'mon either half una no fit win
Shit!
grin
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2020
obembet:
Any Chelsea fans that complain is a winning team supporter you won 5 games in a roll and missed just one yet you're complaining, please go on the pitch and play it yourself and know how it goes....selfish follower's. winning Manchester city na Small work abi body Will tell you

Lalasticlala

Like they would have won that match if the visitors were not a man short... Abeggi... Man City was merely unfortunate. Had Pep not been more interested in FA cup glory, who dash Lampard victory over Man City....
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by phemmyfour: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2020
obembet:

Lalasticlala
5 games in a row? This is the fourth match after the restart
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by kingthreat(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Match made my ticket. No regrets. Next time don't mess with a team trying to escape relegation grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by BigTableShaker(f): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2020
tiswell:
Liverpool sure win
Mrmourinho:
to all the punters on dis platform, be careful of how u predict games ooo, d season is almost over, match fixing is gonna be on a high rise.
tiswell:
Liverpool sure win
I bet with my left brest, City go beat Liverpool today
@2.03.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Angelfrost(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2020
judedwriter:
Manchester utd fans never had it thus good in a loongggg time grin

Pipe down!!! One game at a time... Maybe you don't realize Wolverhampton is behind you with only few goals making you ahead of them.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by phemmyfour: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

@2.03.
Me...imagining things right now
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Angelfrost(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

@2.03.

You are betting with a body part against this in form and dangerous Liverpool??!... Is everything alright??! tongue
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by BigTableShaker(f): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2020
phemmyfour:
Me...imagining things right now
Keep imagining things.. No imagination, no wings.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by BigTableShaker(f): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

You are betting with a body part against this in form and dangerous Liverpool??!... Is everything alright??! tongue

Its a surebet my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.