Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single (15687 Views)

"If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / "Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
chigoizie7:

It is not about watching movies. I have firsthand experience.

Ok so therefore you understand the situation then.

It's easy for us Nigerians to criticize them without walking in their shoes.

When I was young in primary school, I will bring home excellent report cards with like 4th or 5th positions. My dad will be asking me if the person that carried first had 2 heads.

One of my AA classmates in school told me that right from when she was little, her mom used to tell her to stop wasting her time with school because she will never make it.

See the difference in our situations?

3 Likes

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by chigoizie7(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
pDudd:

Ok so therefore you understand the situation then.

It's easy for us Nigerians to criticize them without walking in their shoes.

When I was young in primary school, I will bring home excellent report cards with like 4th or 5th positions. My dad will be asking me if the person that carried first had 2 heads.

One of my AA classmates in school told me that right from when she was little, her mom used to tell her to stop wasting her time with school because she will never make it.

See the difference in our situations?

If you had read my other comments on this very thread, you will see where I mentioned something like, “ those who didn’t grow or have fathers will never know the importance of one”. It applies to those who do not have good homes. Those who do not have that family orientation. An average AA doesn’t value the family settings where fathers and mothers work together for the betterment of their kids. They always take the easy ways out, most of the men are always willing to be good fathers, but the sassy ness,loud mouthed ness and other vices of an AA wouldn’t let them. An AA woman is vindictive in nature. Now I know that the society made them that way, it’s a vicious cycle. But it is high time they start asking themselves questions so as to solve their problems.

Now I will tell you. A man (drunkard) had twins( boys). One became a drunkard just like the father, the other vowed never to be like the father. Now these are two people faced with the same situation but acted differently.

The AA woman should have learnt by now that they are partly one of the bigger problems of the AA in general.

5 Likes

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
chigoizie7:

If you had read my other comments on this very thread, you will see where I mentioned something like, “ those who didn’t grow or have fathers will never know the importance of one, as such will not make a good one”. It applies to those who do not have good homes. Those who do not have that family orientation. An average AA doesn’t value the family settings where fathers and mothers work together for the betterment of their kids. They always take the easy ways out, most of the men are always willing to be good fathers, but the sassy ness,loud mouthed ness and other vices of an AA wouldn’t let them. An AA woman is vindictive in nature. Now I know that the society made them that way, it’s a vicious cycle. But it is high time they start asking themselves questions so as to solve their problems.

Now I will tell you. A man (drunkard) had twins( boys). One became a drunkard just like the father, the other vowed never to be like the father. Now these are two people faced with the same situation but acted differently.

The AA woman should have learnt by now that they are partly one of the bigger problems of the AA in general.

You're very right my brother. Excellent reply.

The fragmented family unit of the AA community almost always yields fragments families in the next generation and those thereafter. It's a sad situation.

Like you implied, it will take conscious and determined effort to break free of the AA mentality as concerns family Dynamics

3 Likes

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
chigoizie7:

Yes, they know the importance of families.

They divorce and get married almost immediately because they so much believe in family.

It doesn’t matter who gave birth to a child. What a child.needs is a father and mother to be there at all times. Step fathers ooh, step mothers ooh, the bottom line is that they have them in their lives to guide them all through.

But our AA women gets divorced and end up being single parents.

Gbam. You're a wise man. You have this thing figured out.

3 Likes

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
pDudd:

You are trying to apply hard and fast rules to the problems of African Americans and their women. Sorry bro, there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to their situation. You can't blame it on a single factor (slavery). It is a collection of numerous factors.

Though slavery plays a significant part of the problem, when it "ended", it morphed into other insidious forms such as segregation, zoning, discrimination, etc. So even today, many of those evil forms still exists. So it may be safe to say slavery never really ended per se.

U r trying to be too clever by half but I won’t let you.
The question is clear and unambiguous:
Why, as you readily admit, was it not like this before??
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by baralatie(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
VULCAN:
You're probably unaware that around 75% of black American homes are headed by a single woman.

The implication of that is that the person responsible for so many "bad" Black men is the black American woman herself who did such a bad job of raising her sons

Also if the men are as bad as the radical black feminists claim they should look deeper into why they are complete failures at bringing up decent men.

it is good that you raised this up.
like it is expected you the left out this fact
for every 750000 black American women out of 1000000 in the United State of America who is a single mother in your analysis has 750000 black American Men who is responsible for that condition.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U r trying to be too clever by half but I won’t let you.
The question is clear and unambiguous:
Why, as you readily admit, was it not like this before??

Ok it seems you have a different opinion because you are dissatisfied by my answer.

Let's hear your opinion if you don't mind.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
pDudd:

Ok it seems you have a different opinion because you are dissatisfied by my answer.

Let's hear your opinion if you don't mind.

You already gave them among your answers only that u kept insisting on slavery:

Govt policies OF RECENT and
Mass incarceration of black men OF RECENT
(By “of recent” I mean long after slavery, 1900’s)

1 Like

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
chigoizie7:

It is not about watching movies. I have firsthand experience.
Share it let's learn from it
Even in movies you see them being rude and lousy when they construct 10 sentence atleast fûck will be of 8 words I don't even see myself marrying them cause no matter how faithful she may be it will later end in tears I was about to text one AA girl on IG one day and something told me to go through her profile it was midnight cause we are six hours ahead of them so what did I want to say the afternoon of that day she signed a divorce paper with her husband I think and she posted it she look very happy like she just won a contract and then I remembered pDudd words about mentioning the government welfare they get,,you see is their government that is spoiling their lives and killing them softly let them Put a stop to that welfare of a thing and some other benefits leaving them with few expectations you'll see there will be low divorce case,so when they get money from welfare they will be very happy at age 60 you'll meet them on every dating app I don't blame does yahoo boys scamming them when you refuse to have brain at your youthful age is it when you now clock 60+ you will now have the brain let's just leave them to their fate

2 Likes

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by VULCAN(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
The women mostly chose to get pregnant. They were not forced. Birth control has been available for 50yrs. The government policies favour single women run homes with all sorts of rebates and grants.

The black women take full advantage of this even when they have little capacity to handle the task of investing the required mental and emotional resources in the black boy child to raise him right.

baralatie:

it is good that you raised this up.
like it is expected you the left out this fact
for every 750000 black American women out of 1000000 in the United State of America who is a single mother in your analysis has 750000 black American Men who is responsible for that condition.

1 Like

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Almost all Americans are children/ descendants of immigrants. Any woman born and raised in US is a BAW regardless of forefathers’ immigration status. Obama is fully a BAM despite having an immigrant father

#1 By your logic of a black American woman being BAW would include the 70% of.black Americans this topic is about i.e. Africans, Caribbeans,.Hispanics. So the 70% of single black women in the states includes Africans/Nigerians.

#2 Obama is not a full black man, that's impossible, a white woman can't give birth to a black child, he's biracial. Stop trying to replace black people with mixed race people.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
He's actually right, but he forgets to add how colorism is worse for black women, the darker their skinshade.

Also black American men are not protective of of their women. They only see them as breeding mares to produce more dark black men. They don't see them as good enough to marry but light bright and white is. Although the attitude of black women is not helping.

So Nigerian American men aren't protecting their women, they only see them as breeders? So you think the Nigerian American female's attitude is what's keeping her from finding a husband?

According to CanadaorBust ALL black people born in the US are black Americans regardless of where they migrated from so Nigerian American women are included in that 70 %, that means all of the negative stereotypes and lies that are being told on this.thread about black Americans applys to Nigerian American men and women also.

1 Like

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by baralatie(m): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2020
VULCAN:
The women mostly chose to get pregnant. They were not forced. Birth control has been available for 50yrs. The government policies favour single women run homes with all sorts of rebates and grants.

The black women take full advantage of this even when they have little capacity to handle the task of investing the required mental and emotional resources in the black boy child to raise him right.

All that you have mentioned,postulated and described reveals the attitude and the psyche of the Black American Male when responsibility .

A black American man has a relationship with a black American woman.she gets pregnant.the black American man is
1.blaming the woman for getting pregnant
2.runs away from accepting the paternity of the child that the black American woman wants to force him to marry.
3.if the black American woman wants relationship she should abort
all these are excuses,excuses from black American men.
the problem is basically black American men with their off point deviant attitude to concepts of fidelity, marriage,fatherhood responsibility is the foundation of the problems facing black American women.

it is because of this that laws were enacted to protect black American women from the dangerous lifestyle of black American men

2 Likes

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 12:14am On Jul 06, 2020
baralatie:

All that you have mentioned,postulated and described reveals the attitude and the psyche of the Black American Male when responsibility .

A black American man has a relationship with a black American woman.she gets pregnant.the black American man is
2.runs away from accepting the paternity of the child that the black American woman wants to force him to marry.
the problem is basically black American men with their off point deviant attitude to concepts of fidelity, marriage,fatherhood responsibility is the foundation of the problems facing black American women.

it is because of this that laws were enacted to protect black American women from the dangerous lifestyle of black American men

What laws were enacted to protect black American women from black American men? Don't bring up the welfare system because that was created for impoverished white families, black families were not included in the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by chigoizie7(m): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Share it let's learn from it
Even in movies you see them being rude and lousy when they construct 10 sentence atleast fûck will be of 8 words I don't even see myself marrying them cause no matter how faithful she may be it will later end in tears I was about to text one AA girl on IG one day and something told me to go through her profile it was midnight cause we are six hours ahead of them so what did I want to say the afternoon of that day she signed a divorce paper with her husband I think and she posted it she look very happy like she just won a contract and then I remembered pDudd words about mentioning the government welfare they get,,you see is their government that is spoiling their lives and killing them softly let them Put a stop to that welfare of a thing and some other benefits leaving them with few expectations you'll see there will be low divorce case,so when they get money from welfare they will be very happy at age 60 you'll meet them on every dating app I don't blame does yahoo boys scamming them when you refuse to have brain at your youthful age is it when you now clock 60+ you will now have the brain let's just leave them to their fate

Lol, you are 100% correct. You had an idea of how damaged most of them are, majority are very ungrateful. They expect you to take all the shits they dole out but wouldn’t take the little you have. The welfare system favors them very well.

But you know one thing?, most of them derive joy and happiness whoring around. So when they get the divorce compensation, they start jumping from one dick to another fighting over men. But all these boils down to lack of morals, because they do not have that parental upbringing, it’s either she is raised by a single mother who also was raised without a father figure, most of them while being raised by a single mom who goes about jumping from one boyfriend to another, bringing different men home at different times, they saw it as a norm, they just can’t help it.

That is why I said that that family orientation is the best thing to ever happen to anyone. If you still have your parents living together, be grateful. And you as a young man, always make sure that you marry someone who has a very high respect and regards to the marriage institution and family values. You do not know what we enjoy as core Africans. South Africa is towing that same route as well. But it is worst in America.

An average AA woman is damaged, morally, psychologically and otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by baralatie(m): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Terryishere:

What laws were enacted to protect black American women from black American men? Don't bring up the welfare system because that was created for impoverished white families, black families were not included in the beginning.
so for example in the present day United States of America.if a black American man impregnates a black American woman.if the black American man says that it is the woman's fault for getting pregnant because she did not take birth control.He can walk away
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by chigoizie7(m): 12:39am On Jul 06, 2020
baralatie:

An eye opening. But I want to ask. Why is AA man seem to be more responsible when he is with other races apart from the black race? Why does other races find it hard being with an AA woman.?

In my opinion. No one wants to spend the rest of his life with headaches.

You might bring the question of why getting them pregnant in the first place? Well, we know the answer.

4 Likes

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by baralatie(m): 12:46am On Jul 06, 2020
chigoizie7:

An eye opening. But I want to ask. Why is AA man seem to be more responsible when he is with other races apart from the black race? Why does other races find it hard being with an AA woman.?

In my opinion. No one wants to spend the rest of his life with headaches.

You might bring the question of why getting them pregnant in the first place? Well, we know the answer.
which one is AA ?
this is an attempt to shift the goal post from the black american man or the black American woman
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 06, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

You already gave them among your answers only that u kept insisting on slavery:

Govt policies OF RECENT and
Mass incarceration of black men OF RECENT
(By “of recent” I mean long after slavery, 1900’s)

Ok, makes sense
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by chigoizie7(m): 2:19am On Jul 06, 2020
baralatie:

which one is AA ?
this is an attempt to shift the goal post from the black american man or the black American woman

AA is African American.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Terryishere:

So Nigerian American men aren't protecting their women, they only see them as breeders? So you think the Nigerian American female's attitude is what's keeping her from finding a husband?

According to CanadaorBust ALL black people born in the US are black Americans regardless of where they migrated from so Nigerian American women are included in that 70 %, that means all of the negative stereotypes and lies that are being told on this.thread about black Americans applys to Nigerian American men and women also.
the context is African american.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by baralatie(m): 2:55am On Jul 06, 2020
chigoizie7:

AA is African American.
this thread is about black American men and black American women.
not about immigrants
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 3:22am On Jul 06, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

According to your fellow Nigerian, ALL blacks in the US are African American including Nigerians. I guess the narrative will change now.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 3:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Terryishere:

#1 By your logic of a black American woman being BAW would include the 70% of.black Americans this topic is about i.e. Africans, Caribbeans,.Hispanics. So the 70% of single black women in the states includes Africans/Nigerians.

#2 Obama is not a full black man, that's impossible, a white woman can't give birth to a black child, he's biracial. Stop trying to replace black people with mixed race people.

#1 I don’t know what u mean. A woman born and raised in US is a BAW. Simple

#2 From what I know American system does not work like that. See below

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 3:27am On Jul 06, 2020
baralatie:

so for example in the present day United States of America.if a black American man impregnates a black American woman.if the black American man says that it is the woman's fault for getting pregnant because she did not take birth control.He can walk away

That's a lie, because he could have used protection and he is still responsible for his child, this applies to all races. Once again I ask you, **What laws were enacted pertaining to black American men and women ONLY?**
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by chigoizie7(m): 3:42am On Jul 06, 2020
baralatie:

this thread is about black American men and black American women.
not about immigrants

Define African American and black American.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 3:42am On Jul 06, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

#1 I don’t know what u mean. A woman born and raised in US is a BAW. Simple

#2 From what I know American system does not work like that. See below

You don't have to show me a picture of Adam Clayton Powell, I know my history. Adam Clayton Powell was a man of mixed heritage who live doing the time of Jim Crow and the ONE drop of black blood made you black rule, not a law but a rule to keep the white race pure.

That doesn't exist anymore, saying he was a black man is the same as saying Mariah Carey is a black woman which she is not. That's why they have biracial or other on the US census now.

It takes 2 white parents to make a white child just as it takes 2 black parents to make a.black child
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Terryishere:

According to your fellow Nigerian, ALL blacks in the US are African American including Nigerians. I guess the narrative will change now.
that's his opinion
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 4:12am On Jul 06, 2020
undecided
Terryishere:

You don't have to show me a picture of Adam Clayton Powell, I know my history. Adam Clayton Powell was a man of mixed heritage who live doing the time of Jim Crow and the ONE drop of black blood made you black rule, not a law but a rule to keep the white race pure.

That doesn't exist anymore, saying he was a black man is the same as saying Mariah Carey is a black woman which she is not. That's why they have biracial or other on the US census now.

It takes 2 white parents to make a white child just as it takes 2 black parents to make a.black child

That doesn't exist anymore?? Stop arguing nonsense. See below

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 4:15am On Jul 06, 2020
pDudd:

Ok, makes sense

Thanks. U bees cool

1 Like

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 4:27am On Jul 06, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

Terryishere doesn’t realize he’s not making sense. Many Nigerian American women were raised entirely by their BAW mothers just as many BAW were raised by their foreign fathers or even raised abroad. At a point u have to stop splitting hairs and know they are all BAW.

1 Like

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by VULCAN(m): 6:41am On Jul 06, 2020
Since you prefer to discuss a symptom than the cause of the disease let's agree to disagree.

Also your final assertion is very untrue. The destruction of the Black Family began over 400yrs ago when slavers began separating families for economic reasons. The black woman was a big victim then. When slavery ended that ended as well

Dividing the Black Family was restarted in the 60'/70s by Democratic governments who realised that the best way to keep the blacks down was to entice their women with money to live without a husband. That is when Black women became complicit and enablers of the destruction of Black Families. They began to choose money over men. The results are now clear for the whole world to see.

If you are unaware of these things then it is because you know little of Black American history and I suggest you pick up a book or two instead of carrying on with the radical feminists narrative that absolves Black women of their responsibility in the Black Family Holocaust.

Black Men were raised by Black Women. If they are unable to commit to their women and are irresponsible then the problem can be found in their upbringing.

You don't want to deal with that painful reality so let's respectfully end the conversation as I don't really wanna keep on arguing with a person who hasn't studied the topic for themselves.

Have a nice day.

baralatie:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.