Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre (984 Views)

2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Whiteangel1234: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Since the very destruction of Tinubu 2023 ambition by Faction Loyal to Chibuike Amaechi I have notice a sharp increase of Anti Igbo Post by People claiming to be Ikwerres in Social Media and even here in Nairaland notable among them is this *ikwerrepikin * account he spat and insult Ndi Igbo and make threats against us .

Such actions make no political sense to me , instead of building bridge he is attacking the Igbos viciously which clearly he knew will turn us against Amaechi in 2023 if he ever contest

so there is only two explanation for this action

1-- Political Losers loyal to Tinubu Faction are trying to create problem for Amaechi by Making Igbos to turn against him and destroy his Political ambition incase Amaechi want to go for the Presidency under the claim of Igbo Marginalization ofcourse he cannot get the ticket base on Zonal rotation because South South was the last to get it under Buhari

2-- Those Account are actually from Ikwerre people who think by Insulting and attacking the Igbos other Nigerians will trust, Love and vote for them, afterall Anti Igbo sentiment is what unite Majority of Nigerians together shoulder to shoulder .
This will be a foolish and wrong Political moves

For now I refuse to get angry inspite of the Provocation by this faceless element claiming ikwerres until I hear such comment from people with Physical address . i'm also aware that Ikwerre land is just 4 Local Government Area in River state with population of Barely 1.5 million so maybe they are not well represented on Nairaland for us to get their views

3 Likes

Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by APCdestroyer: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Igbo cannot support Ameachi, they have called him several names in d past.

South South are aspiring for d presidential APC slot too, obviously SS knows 5% is inconsequential and insignificant.

Just like d west doesn't believe in Igbo people's vote when vying for election.
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by APCdestroyer: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Since the very destruction of Tinubu 2023 ambition by Faction Loyal to Chibuike Amaechi I have notice a sharp increase of Anti Igbo Post by People claiming to be Ikwerres in Social Media and even here in Nairaland notable among them is this *ikwerrepikin * account he spat and insult Ndi Igbo and make threats against us .

Such actions make no political sense to me , instead of building bridge he is attacking the Igbos viciously which clearly he knew will turn us against Amaechi in 2023 if he ever contest

1-- Political Losers loyal to Tinubu Faction are trying to create problem for Amaechi by Making Igbos to turn against him and destroy his Political ambition incase Amaechi want to go for the Presidency under the claim of Igbo Marginalization ofcourse he cannot get the ticket base on Zonal rotation because South South was the last to get it under Buhari

2-- Those Account are actually from Ikwerre people who think by Insulting and attacking the Igbos other Nigerians will trust, Love and vote for them, afterall Anti Igbo sentiment is what unite Majority of Nigerians together shoulder to shoulder .

For now I refuse to get angry inspite of the Provocation by this faceless element claiming ikwerres until I hear such comment from people with Physical address . i'm also aware that Ikwerre land is just 4 Local Government Area in River state with population of Barely 1.5 million so maybe they are not well represented on Nairaland for us to get their views
Igbo cannot contest any election with ikweres and win in any political party. Fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by ThatFairGuy1: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

On a serious note, you're not sound at all! Always creating sympathy thread for Igbo's PRESIDENCY in APC. Be deceiving yourself. I've once told you the story of a two brothers, get that to your head. NO IGBO CANDIDACY IN APC
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Whiteangel1234: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2020
APCdestroyer:
Igbo cannot support Ameachi, they have called him several names in d past.

South South are aspiring for d presidential APC slot too, obviously SS knows 5% is inconsequential and insignificant.

Just like d west doesn't believe in Igbo people's vote when vying for election.

Like i said no amount of Nairaland or social media provocation from faceless group will annoy me or change our view for now until we hear from the ground . I can create account and claim Yoruba in 5 minute just that we are not lazy or jobless to have such time unlike some Afonajs

2 Likes

Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by APCdestroyer: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Like i said no amount of Nairaland or social media provocation from faceless group will annoy me or change our view for now until we hear from the ground . I can create account and claim Yoruba in 5 minute just that we are not lazy or jobless to have such time unlike some Afonajs
Who's provoking you
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Whiteangel1234: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

On a serious note, you're not sound at all! Always creating sympathy thread for Igbo's PRESIDENCY in APC. Be deceiving yourself. I've once told you the story of a two brothers, get that to your head. NO IGBO CANDIDACY IN APC

Its turn by Turn Igbos and south East politicians in APC must go for APC Slot period .

Everybody is a Nigerian and Equal in APC

2 Likes

Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Captainrambo2: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Who's provoking you
sarki one 9f tinubu Hallelujah boys. Yiur master has been vanquished
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by jumper524(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2020
all this political brouhaha ain't my business. I'm from the north. Amaechi is my best APC presidential candidates. those political gimmick ranting online can go to hell. I'm voting a competent leader irrespective of his tribe or religion..

1 Like

Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by ThatFairGuy1: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Its turn by Turn Igbos and south East politicians in APC must go for APC Slot period .

Joker! Cam you remind me of the Exegesis of APC?
Why can't you contest in PDP you've laboured for since its inception? why please? Why APC?

1 Like

Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by APCdestroyer: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Impossibility of that occurring is zero.

Let PDP politicians support Atiku and Obi lest Yoruba will get d slot.u people doesn't want to invest over 25years in vain in PDP without any meaningful position
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by 35824L: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2020
Iboes can never rule this country so it is better that Amechi starts disassociating himself and his people from the known slaves in order to brighten his chances of nomination. That is the mistake that Peter Odili made when he left the lines blurred which made OBJ withdraw him from contesting in 2007.
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by jumper524(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

yea sure.
so who's the South East candidate best for APC??

would have gone for rochas okorocha but we both know he's lost his credibility.
Willie obiano would be a good buy but would he decamp and be able to win the primaries?

ummahi is also a good buy but he's PDP.

abeg no even think of calling kalu.

igbos deserve to rule but theyve failed to played their own parts.
there still time from now till 2023 to make amends.
until then, we would work with best viarables available..
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Whiteangel1234: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Impossibility of that occurring is zero.

Let PDP politicians support Atiku and Obi lest Yoruba will get d slot.u people doesn't want to invest over 25years in vain in PDP without any meaningful position

All Political Party are the same . Yoruba also invest in the PDP and even got the Presidency under the PDP and Vice Presidency under APC. But you want Igbos to get stuck and demand presidential ticket from an opposition party while you enjoy APC slots alone ? grin grin oga we are smarter than you people ooh. every tribe in Nigeria have invested in both PDP and APC tomorrow Another Party will arise again

1 Like

Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Whiteangel1234: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2020
jumper524:
yea sure.

Willie obiano would be a good buy but would he decamp and be able to win the primaries?

Ogbonnaya Onu For South East he is the current Minster of Science and Technology
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by LadyExcellency: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Haven't you visited Orji Uzor Kalu? Maybe, your paymasters definitely have gone to secure their future with him
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by ThatFairGuy1: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
All Political Party are the same . Yoruba also invest in the PDP and even got the Presidency under the PDP and Vice Presidency under APC. But you want Igbos to get stuck and demand presidential ticket from an opposition party while you enjoy APC slots alone ? grin grin oga we are smarter than you people ooh. every tribe in Nigeria have invested in both PDP and APC tomorrow Another Party will arise again
Now I understand you! I thought APC doesn't have capacity to win election, even that of 2019 was rigged.
You want to reap where you didn't sow? Ole cheesy
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
[s]Since the very destruction of Tinubu 2023 ambition by Faction Loyal to Chibuike Amaechi I have notice a sharp increase of Anti Igbo Post by People claiming to be Ikwerres in Social Media and even here in Nairaland notable among them is this *ikwerrepikin * account he spat and insult Ndi Igbo and make threats against us .

For now I refuse to get angry inspite of the Provocation by this faceless element claiming ikwerres until I hear such comment from people with Physical address . i'm also aware that Ikwerre land is just 4 Local Government Area in River state with population of Barely 1.5 million so maybe they are not well represented on Nairaland for us to get their views [/s]

Typical two-faced afonja and their divisive tactics to cause rift between Igbos and their Ikwerre Igbo brothers. Ezigbo umu ekwensu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by APCdestroyer: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Igbo are not aspiring to contest but they wanna zone it to d North. Na spoiler dey wan do.

Let Better south attempt it. Be it SS or SW
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by jumper524(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Ogbonnaya Onu For South East he is the current Minster of Science and Technology
u sure any party would risk it on this guy??
he's not that famous Na.

Peter Obi is a good candidate for igbos.
you guys should root for PDP ticket also..
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by ThatFairGuy1: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Haven't you visited Orji Uzor Kalu? Maybe, your paymasters definitely have gone to secure their future with him
Goan sit
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by ThatFairGuy1: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2020
catfrog10:

Typical two-faced afonja and their divisive tactics to cause rift between Igbos and their Ikwerre Igbo brothers. Ezigbo umu ekwensu!
Whiteangel1234, this is what we're saying. You people don't know what you want. Your brother still see you as Yoruba because of this grin

Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Okoroawusa: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2020
Una don leave Tinubu now na Amaechi...

When did Amaechi tell you people that he is going for the presidency in 2023?

Ndi uchu
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Yebosola(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Yeye they smell, u want to push PDP in by default abi? U think u are talking to small kids, SE politicians indeed, even if your Kanu and Ojukwu were made Presidential candidates, SE will never vote APC, u are working in Zenith and expecting salary in Gt, u go wait tire.
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Yebosola(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2020
35824L:
Iboes can never rule this country so it is better that Amechi starts disassociating himself and his people from the known slaves in order to brighten his chances of nomination. That is the mistake that Peter Odili made when he left the lines blurred which made OBJ withdraw him from contesting in 2007.

Igbo votes are inconsequential, hence PDP sef won't try it, let them rant from now till tomorrow, las las nah Biafra or Death go end am till another 4 yrs and Kanu will be cashing out steadily,politic is not about emotions.
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Yebosola(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2020
jumper524:
yea sure.

Gbam!!! EOD
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by RoyalUc(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Onu?

Please choose between Ogbonnaya Onu, Geoffrey Onyeama, minister of foreign affairs and Okechukwu Enelamah
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by RoyalUc(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Joker! Cam you remind me of the Exegesis of APC?
Why can't you contest in PDP you've laboured for since its inception? why please? Why APC?

APC, the demonic almajiri party for that matter grin
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by ThatFairGuy1: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2020
RoyalUc:

APC, the demonic almajiri party for that matter grin
Abi nah grin
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by proeast(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2020
At op, what exactly is the essence of this thread?
To me, this thread is useless as the P in psychology.

A group of people suffering from identity crises have told you time and time again that they are not Igbos yet you're here unabashedly advocating for them?

Who told you that they don't have people in Nairaland? Who told you they're not the ones making all those anti-Igbo posts? How many of them have come out to counter such provocative posts?

You're the type that keep bringing embarrassment to Igbos by making an inconsequential gruop to feel they are so important.
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by RoyalUc(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2020
catfrog10:

"... their Ikwerre Igbo brothers?"

Truth is, if you had said "their Ikwerre brothers" it would better create the affinity you crave for.
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Whiteangel1234: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2020
proeast:
At op, what exactly is the essence of this thread?
To me, this thread is useless as the P in psychology.

A group of people suffering from identity crises have told you time and time again that they are not Igbos yet you're here unabashedly advocating for them?

Who told you that they don't have people in Nairaland? Who told you they're not the ones making all those anti-Igbo posts? How many of them have come out to counter such provocative posts?

You're the type that keep bringing embarrassment to Igbos by making an inconsequential gruop to feel they are so important.

Nairaland and social media is faceless groups . so you cannot start acting based on what you read here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For Mr Daura To Be Exempted And Allowed To Travel Out At This Time? / . / #endsars : Peaceful Protest Continue In Orlu, IMO State- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.