Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales (489 Views)

Contact 09130028327 For Fast And Fair Car Sales. / 4 Runner Jeep 2000 Model For Fast Sale / A43 – A Lamborghini Luxury Speedboat Concept For Fast And Smooth Cruising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Please share when you see this Pls. I need a Job. If you need a car sales agent or middleman to handle your car for sale asap, please

I am good at this. If you want to sell a car/cars or you are a car dealer or an importer and you need a very good and smart middleman to post and market your cars so fast please let me handle the deal for us. And whatever you give me after-sales will put food on the table for...

My family. Don't forget I will only post and handle the clients then when its time for inspection and payment I will direct the clients to you to handle the payment yourself. Please retweet as you see this on your TL please for the sake of my hungry kids and other posts I have posted here crying for help to put food on the table for my family. Please connect me to this deal and see me make you proud
Re: If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by mikkylondon: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello,

Call me on 07016738285

MondayUche:
Please share when you see this Pls. I need a Job. If you need a car sales agent or middleman to handle your car for sale asap, please

I am good at this. If you want to sell a car/cars or you are a car dealer or an importer and you need a very good and smart middleman to post and market your cars so fast please let me handle the deal for us. And whatever you give me after-sales will put food on the table for...

My family. Don't forget I will only post and handle the clients then when its time for inspection and payment I will direct the clients to you to handle the payment yourself. Please retweet as you see this on your TL please for the sake of my hungry kids and other posts I have posted here crying for help to put food on the table for my family. Please connect me to this deal and see me make you proud

1 Like

Re: If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Okay sir thank you so much sir
mikkylondon:
Hello,

Call me on 07016738285

1 Like

Re: If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by Bayonnobi: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2020
can u sell buses too
Re: If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Yes sir anyone one I will
Bayonnobi:
can u sell buses too
Re: If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by Bayonnobi: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
wots ur contact number ive got one mazda e2200 bus for sale its london hand ooo
Re: If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Okay sir 08070751915 send all the details on WhatsApp please with photos
Bayonnobi:
wots ur contact number ive got one mazda e2200 bus for sale its london hand ooo
Re: If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Hello sir I have been calling your number is not going through sir. Someone was asking me some questions about the SUV sir
mikkylondon:
Hello,

Call me on 07016738285

(1) (Reply)

Engine Tune Up / Registered 2007......nissan Sunny 800k....ogba, Lagos Super Clean / Toyota Camry 2005 Model (1.9m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.