Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes (11818 Views)

Adron Homes Talks Plans To Build 50 Million Houses In Nigeria, Wins Award / The CHEAPEST $50,000 HOMES In Accra Ghana! (crazy Cheap Houses) Vid' / Liberia Set To Build 50,000 Affordable Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Noel19: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2020
FrLukas:

So I checked your previous posts and discovered that you're Igbo.

There are brown roofs everywhere in Nigeria.

Below is Enugu

See this Anumpam! You think you can deceive us. The whole wide world knows that Yorubas ranked number in BROWN ROOF TOPS. Last week it was even reported on BBC news that Yorubas have a penchant for brown ROOFS that it has become their culture to ensure that brown ROOFS are being passed from generation to generation. If you go to some south western institutions BROWN ROOF is being taught as a course under urban and regional planning.
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by liamwilliams(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmm... so interesting
undecided
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by teefaht(f): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Good development
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by CzarChris(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2020
paix:
Read before commenting.

We are very pleased to support this contribution to Nigeria’s national development priorities and in particular, to help meet the critical need for affordable housing, through innovative approaches to construction and mortgage financing.”
I believe what he means is physical affordable, not paper affordable. I pray it works and other states key into this type of laudable program, if nothing else, atleast it will help drive down the cost of renting an apartment for starters.
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
Noel19:

See this Anumpam! You think you can deceive us. The whole wide world knows that Yorubas ranked number in BROWN ROOF TOPS. Last week it was even reported on BBC news that Yorubas have a penchant for brown ROOFS that it has become their culture to ensure that brown ROOFS are being passed from generation to generation. If you go to some south western institutions BROWN ROOF is being taught as a course under urban and regional planning.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by alexpumpin: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
now that they have gotten rid of that corn eating, pomo chomping, buka eating, cantankeroous mad man in ekiti, ekiti is now moving. i forget the mad mans name now. oh yes ayo fayose

Numbskull
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by paix(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2020
CzarChris:
I believe what he means is physical affordable, not paper affordable. I pray it works and other states key into this type of laudable program, if nothing else, atleast it will help drive down the cost of renting an apartment for starters.
The houses will be affordable for you and I through the mortgage financing.
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Champneys: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2020
This made front page already, why the duplicaion?
Who is the foolis moderator that pushed it to the front page again?
Ori yin daaru ni? angry
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Factshunter: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

Ewu! Continue deceiving yourself and your people. Those pics are south western states. And for your info, no eastern state uses yellow buses as danfo.

This is iboland. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by lekki1444: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2020
alexpumpin:

Numbskull
cheesy
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Noel19: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Factshunter:

This is iboland. cool

That one is even better compared to this one below that was found in some parts of Lagos State, to be precise Ikoyi. Up till now, scientists around the world are still trying to find out the cause. Some say it is Landslide or mudslide, others say it may be an earthquake but in all, scientists agree that Yoruba region may seize to exist come year 2026.

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Factshunter: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

That one is even better compared to this one below that was found in some parts of Lagos State, to be precise Ikoyi. Up till now, scientists around the world are still trying to find out the cause. Some say it is Landslide or mudslide, others say it may be an earthquake but in all, scientists agree that Yoruba region may seize to exist come year 2026.

Iboland again.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by zoezoelogistics(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Sammy07:
50,000 Homes? quite much, are they going to build them on rocks?

I believe they have done the feasibility research. If it was not possible they wouldn’t have said it.
Are you insinuating they don’t have enough land mass to accommodate the planned number of houses?

I am sure you know the houses won’t be concentrated in a single location. It would be spread across the whole state.

This is my thought.

Good move by the state government.

Is there anyone reading this and is yet to surrender his life to Jesus Christ?
I invite you to do so today.

Jesus the way, the truth and the life loves you and is knocking at the door of your heart today.
Say yes to him today, let him come in and sup with you and you with him. Rev 3:20

Jesus is Lord.
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Factshunter: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

More grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
Noel19:

I am Ewu! Continue deceiving yourself and your people. Those pics are south western states. And for your info, no eastern state uses yellow buses as danfo.
[/s]
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Johntemmy(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2020
wow proudly ekiti man....am so so proud of my state this nice and welcome development oya it's time to go meet oga fayemi I want roof those houses.
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
Noel19:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Noel19: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Factshunter:

More grin

It's known colloquially as “the brown city,” stemming from the rusted corrugated iron roofs of the single and two-story buildings that make up the majority of the city, and the reddish-brown earth it is built on. Ibadan also serves as the capital of Oyo State, and as such, the population is predominantly Yoruba.

YOU GUYS ARE TRULY LIVING UP TO YOUR NAME AS THE MOST SUFFERSTICATED TRIBE IN SUB SAHARAN AFRICA.

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Factshunter: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

It's known colloquially as “the brown city,” stemming from the rusted corrugated iron roofs of the single and two-story buildings that make up the majority of the city, and the reddish-brown earth it is built on. Ibadan also serves as the capital of Oyo State, and as such, the population is predominantly Yoruba.

YOU GUYS ARE TRULY LIVING UP TO YOUR NAME AS THE MOST SUFFERSTICATED TRIBE IN SUB SAHARAN AFRICA.

More of iboland. shocked

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Factshunter: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

Oya take more. grin

Gosh! Even anambra isn't left out. cheesy

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Ayoguy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

Shows a secondary school or waiting for admission aged person is behind this account. Read what you just typed as ask yourself if your future child sees this if he will be proud of you as a father. You better have sense and look for how to better your life.. people are in there various place of work and business you are here hating on a tribe that doesn't know you and your family are existing. Internet has really given alot nerves to peepz to just jamtalk anyhow.
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by oyeb15: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Audio
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Noel19: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ayoguy:

Shows a secondary school or waiting for admission aged person is behind this account. Read what you just typed as ask yourself if your future child sees this if he will be proud of you as a father. You better have sense and look for how to better your life.. people are in there various place of work and business you are here hating on a tribe that doesn't know you and your family are existing. Internet has really given alot nerves to peepz to just jamtalk anyhow.

This is somewhere in Victoria Island Lagos

Mega city my foot

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Noel19: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Factshunter:

More of iboland. shocked

Mega City.....sorry MEGA SHIT in 4D

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Factshunter: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

It's been cleared.

https://www.nairaland.com/5913624/lawma-cleanup-akobi-crescent-surulere

grin

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Factshunter: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

But here, can your brow roof been clean up? shocked grin

See poverty. cool

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Factshunter: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

Now, see your people trooping into my region, your London like your lives depends on it which is, actually.

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Factshunter: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Noel19: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Factshunter:

It's been cleared.

https://www.nairaland.com/5913624/lawma-cleanup-akobi-crescent-surulere

grin

Go back there today and see that Afonjas have littered the whole place again

Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by Factshunter: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

Go back there today and see that Afonjas have littered the whole place again

I have not even started with you yet or show you the filthiest aba and you are mellowing already?
Shebi you choose to be troll abi? I will take my time and expose you, your region today. cool grin

[img]https:///65535/50029697688_a8cb920213_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030235666_1fd6e87b41_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030496317_985389f8cd_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030498827_5c967c03d7_o_d.png[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030499017_6f04688c34_o_d.png[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BRICKS & BARS PHASE 1 & 2 #1m facing major road #600k la campagne Tropicana / Stone Coated Metal Roofing From China / Plastering Of 5 Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.