Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,068 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:22 AM

#Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election (24606 Views)

Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SOJOSEPH(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nonsense

Very unserious elements

And they can not form national council for eradication of poverty in Nigeria now that Nigeria is the chairman of poverty nations of the world accoding to the UN

How I wish a neutral person will win both edo and ondo state.

We have too much of useless elders in this country

49 people to monitor a state election. So what when we would be doing general elections
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by tempest01(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
See money men. If you are looking for a list of people that have cornered resources and wealth in the SS, here are some of them.

Edo people, collect their money, vote your mind.

This list alone mean say na bullion van dey come for the matter.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Davidem111(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wait for thug Wike he will handle them, they be learners
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Christology(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Creeza:
which people? You mean people's democratic party? (PDP)? Or another group of people? From indications other parties exist in Edo state and 2 out of 5 youths in Edo have always criticised Obaseki's administration. Chief among these being the people's democrats. So be very honest... Are these same democrats the people? Or poor masses in the slumps of Oba market along ring road whose Obaseki inhuman laws have rendered displaced and destitute or should I mention his promises of job? Which is yet to breathe life. Empty promises from politicians will always blind people like you and I.

My friend. PDP can never be the people. Not eVn now that power has changed hands temporarily. Avoid being led by your emotions, and stop calling black a blue color.
I'm Edo , Esan to the core and Obaseki has not done one single thing for my local government. Not one.

And he promised to hand over the seat of power to the Esan tribe. Because its his father's property, Abi?

Then you people will still come out in 2024 and say " Edo is not lagos"

Is like you are new to politics. It's never fair and only the most aggressive sieze the hearts of the masses. Not the other way round.

the only thing obaseki achieved in Edo is fighting godfatherism

2 Likes

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by MyMouth(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
jice:

Oyegun and Oshiomole in a committee is dead on arrival

I bet u, they won't discuss serious strategies whenever Oyegun is around grin
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Christology(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Edo people palliative Don land. gandollar is coming.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by emilas1979(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Even grass cutter too
Mtchewww
Association of past criminals
fergie001:

https://twitter.com/OfficialAPCNg/status/1278611697041842178?s=19

1 Like

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by spirul77: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
SmartProf:
All hail Gandollar! I don't know what he will be telling the Edo people, except he will speak through his stolen dollars. Its like asking Ganduje to speak to delegates who will elect the head of the World Bank...even if that candidate was winning support, after Ganduje's speech nobody will vote such candidate again. Almost the whole campaign council are corruption ambassadors
just dey deceive yourself there
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Kingzeez10: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
martineverest:
u are clearly naive.....more than half of the names on that list are obaseki supporters
You're foolish, so they will support him at the detriment of their own party.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Kingzeez10: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Edo no be Kogi. Niger Delta election is not easily rigged by an unpopular person even if u have billions. In Niger Delta, on election day, Police is armed, soldiers are armed and the militants are equally armed, who you go shoot.
Ize Iyamu is not popular? Don't let politics turn you to a fool
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Kingzeez10: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
kolade560:

u are one of those that celebrate corruption, mediocrity, bribery and gangsterism.
With ppl like u,Nigeria cannot move forward. e- idiot
You won't be here spilling thrash if it was PDP
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by vegafbs: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Edo Election: Ganduje Emerges APC Campaign Council Chairman

https://theupdates.net/edo-election-ganduje-emerges-apc-campaign-council-chairman/

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Tblesd: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
This list is full of tinubus ally. If u know u know. Besides, I see wahala among Southwest APC. Oshiomole still dey game
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by elpochas: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is war,federal power vs state power.i jst pity the mumu and stupid people that will let themselve to be used by both the apc and pdp.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ladundami: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
FULL SQUAD....IT IS WELL
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by akezn: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
The squad is tight sha
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Correcto: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
I hope dey give you share after the victory
itsme01:
cool

Gandollar

Make the dollars rain

Social climbers , traitors and opportunist must learn from Obaseki's defeat

Ganduje , Uzodinma , Omo Agege , Oshiomhole

Chai!!!! Hin go hot

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by mamatwiny(f): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
I hope herdsmen won't be deployed to Edo that day.
Pray for Edo
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by 24enjay(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2020

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Comedian2019: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Rigging council headed by the dollar man himself. grin grin grin
Obaseki must perfect his plan, otherwise babariga dollars might do a perfect job.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by bejeria101(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
He nows has dollars to spend Oponu kano
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Bennycollins: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
I tell you. By the time 3 Agbada-loads of dollars land Edo and INEC office.
��.
Oduclemz:
Obaseki go hear ta ta ta ta ta
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by kolade560: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=Kingzeez10 post=91299095] You won't be here spilling thrash if it was PDP [/quote u and who? I don't celebrate rogues like u.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by vicetuh: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
There are all ringers, but mind you they will learn a lesson no one has ever thought them
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by vegafbs: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
vegafbs:
Edo Election: Ganduje Emerges APC Campaign Council Chairman

https://theupdates.net/edo-election-ganduje-emerges-apc-campaign-council-chairman/

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by KoeChz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
CilicMarin:
At end of the day, these are people from the list that are going to deal with Obaseki.

Yahaya Bello.....Kogi Template.

Governor Ganduje----Kano Template.

Oshiomole- Kwara Template.

Omo Agege- Urohbo Template...

Hope Uzodinma- Imo Template...

No Way For Obaseki and his ipob vandals ....
wetin concern ipod for this matter. Zombie I sight u
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Bobbyfreshh(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Gandollar

Make the dollars rain

Social climbers , traitors and opportunist must learn from Obaseki's defeat

Ganduje , Uzodinma , Omo Agege , Oshiomhole

Chai!!!! Hin go hot

We saw more than this in rivers rerun ,7 APC Governors but we all know the outcome.LOL
How I wish edolite Are rugged as we in rivers

#Operation fire for fire
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by KoeChz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
emilas1979:
Even grass cutter too
Mtchewww
Association of past criminals
past ke? Abi most current criminals. Dollar man, kalu, short man devil and babachir my favourites
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Abbamasta(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
fergie001:

https://twitter.com/OfficialAPCNg/status/1278611697041842178?s=19
Just pray for obaseki
Because all the formidable warlords have assembled to takeover edo state at all cost.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by KoeChz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
spirul77:
just dey deceive yourself there
he is new to nigeria politics. Electing officers arent base on integrity, the will of the masses doesnt count. Party reign supreme, starting frm the primaries, defiling the party constitution, and dishing out the dough to rig elections or win cases.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by KoeChz(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kingzeez10:

You're foolish, so they will support him at the detriment of their own party.
Party reign supreme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bad State Of Lagos National Stadium, Surulere. PICS. / South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu / Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.